I stole another woman's husband. Twenty years on, her kindness makes me sick with guilt every day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean what a headache! *lols* No wonder he's so skinny. ^.^

2. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why harems are stupid and NTR just worse. I never understood how some people even liked NTR genre :blob_coughblood:

3. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the good sites have the option to distinguish which gender the tag is targeted at/focused on by searching for gender:tag. On the top of my head the sites that can do that is e-hentai, nhentai (although their search engine sucks), hitomi.la and prolly also luscious.net. Don't ask me how i know.

4. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Illegal on some countries, Legal at other countries.
    And outright polygamy is better than just cheating and leaving kids here and there without properly take responsibility.

asriu, Elliana, reagents 11 and 2 others like this.
  5. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    U mad bro ? :blobjoy: i know at least one guy like that.

6. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there an active cult group in Murica where they practice polygamy or something?

7. batotit

batotit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it a woman who lets her husband cheats on her and still maintains civility with the mistress is called "Kind,"

... while a guy doing the same thing is called a sissified cuckold loser? :hmm:

Elliana likes this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soemthing soemthing social roles

9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the big deal? Ai-chan has a dude and dudette with Ai-chan. We're all nicely legal because it's legal for a man to marry 4 wives here. Ai-chan and Waiwai got hitched with the same man.

asriu likes this.
  10. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    I can guarantee you, polygamy does not stop cheating and leaving kids everywhere.

Besides, the onus is not on the man. Men should not need to "take responsibility" as long as women have all the say.

The idea men should shut up and pay for a baby the mother could abort any moment, I find hilarious.

11. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    not "mad" but burning from jealousy...

reagents 11 likes this.
  12. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the composition of family and respective role it partakes is the woman to care and raise their children while the man to provide the living. A woman can only bear one children to a single man.

I agree the weight of a cheating between man and woman doesn't come as even. A man can sleep around with different women and not getting caught as long he did not get any of them pregnant but if a women cheat they can come home pregnant with another man child. Now as i mentions above the man expected to provide the living in a family. Do you think it was fair for the man to continue care, support, and raise a child not of his own for the rest of his life ? I don't think so.

13. Raphenox

Raphenox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the mother doesn't want to have an abortion, then she doesn't have to do it. There is no great answer to resolve an unwanted pregnancy, but abortion is definitely not one of them. There is a lot of stuff that men do not have to put up with when compared to woman. The least we can do is keep our penis in our pants or use protection. If you can't do that, then blame your own lack of self-control. If your were just unlucky, blame fate.

14. Raphenox

Raphenox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this, I recalled a similar story. In that family, the wife made it clear that she was comfortable with having another woman in the household since she wanted to pursue her career. They both had children and the children grew up with 2 mothers. By the time the husband kicked the bucket, both women were living happily with each other in their old age and their children were fine. The whole concept of monogamy is a societal concept much like incest is.

We know that incest can lead to birth defects, but does that mean that relatives can't have sex? No, society just frowns on the action and have thus created a law to bar it because the concept is disgusting alongside with preventing any possible births. History has shown that incest was accepted to an extent. Charles Darwin married his first cousin.

The same can be said about multiple spouses, polygamy, and harems. Society frowns upon it mainly because the of cultural aspect derived from Christianity. The West was dominated with the religious concept of one man to one woman where divorce was not even accept, hence the English separating from the Catholic faith and creating the English Church. Now, considering this societal/religious concept that has dominated the West and combining it with colonialism, you now have the spreading of the idea that monogamy is "correct." The fact is, it is not. In history, harems existed. The easiest harem to see and hear about in common literature is probably the Chinese imperial harem, but other empires also had harems like the Mughal Empire.

Some psychologist today also argue that monogamy is not in our nature. You can read at length on the topic, but with rising divorce rates and people having multiple partners, it better serves the case. Also, women in many countries now have more rights and the ability to work/make decisions compared to past cultures, thus allowing for the interest of women to partake in decision making when choosing a spouse. I am not saying monogamy is without its benefits since research has shown that stable families lead to more productive children, and having multiple partners can counter act that due to spouses developing jealousy. However, not all cases follow that pattern like the story I mentioned at the beginning.

So if you have an issue with this genre involving harems or having multiple partners, then that's an opinionated kink of yours no one will be able to change. We all have our own opinions as well, and it's also unlikely to be changed. GL

15. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more worried about the concept that you could just abort babies at any moment.
    One of the millennials problem.
    Because there's many ways to prevent having a baby, people have sex for fun. This promotes cheating and an unhappy marriage

Also if the man can't control his libido even though he has many wifes and succumbed to cheating, it's his fault.

Raphenox likes this.
  16. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI: the article is over 6.5 years-old. I wonder what happened to them.

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm different background will lead to different opinion
    as for me?
    oh just usual thing I'm more concerned about legal standing of the children like if they can recieved similar benefit between legal wife and the mistress children
    how the law stand on that country or something like that
    as for the parents they are adult so they should aware to any consequence of their act~

Raphenox likes this.
  18. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, when i read the title, i was thinking? Why would a dude steal another dude amd feel guilty to the wife who had her husband stolen?