Chinese [GL] The task of crossing is not scientific (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by AsianessPride, May 22, 2019.

1. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    True.
    I'm learning Chinese right now, although I'm just a beginner. Might take some time before I start my own website and start translating Yuri. I won't be the first Yuri Only Translator but I might get the chance to be the first Chinese Yuri Only translator. Maybe a year or two.

2. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me! Can you share me your plan on learning Chinese? I would love to have one already prepared plan to be efficient right off the start! If you don't have one then its fine. Sorry for the rude request btw.
    Also, I can't seem to access to Sto.cx site at all. All I get is Error, not available. Does this have anything to do with me living in Vietnam?

AsianessPride likes this.
  3. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I don’t have a plan. I just using duolingo. When I learn Chinese, I’ll be trilingual. I know English and Vietnamese right now
    Sto.cx doesn’t work for me as well. And I live in America. All the other Chinese websites work but the sto.cx doesn’t. When google chrome automatic translation doesn’t work, I use is Microsoft translator.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  4. DoomCalibur

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh is that so... well thanks anyway for the immediate answer. Look forward to some more of your recommendations, as I am a huge fan of Yuri genre as well. Lately looking for NP Yuri heheheh

5. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we can be great friends. I’ve been into yuri for 7 years while I been into the novel community for only 2 years.
    I don’t know if you’re into Chinese yuri, but I’m currently reading this really good one called
    美女医生的正确打开方式. There was a lot of building up and took a while for the characters to confess but nonetheless, I can’t help smiling when I see the couple interact.

DoomCalibur likes this.
  6. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
  7. DoomCalibur

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very happy to be your friend! I am just new to the Chinese Yuri but it seems like these will light a new spark in daily life XD. Currently reading "Mistress, I am wrong!" now, so I will put your recommendation on my Reading list.

8. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump