LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The "degraded" form of Army Swordsmanship implies far too heavily that Oasis will succeed his class change quest. I say that because if Grid ever gets the real Madra's techniques, like he goes back in time or some other episode, he would be even more OP then he already is and Valhalla's army wouldn't be able to stop OG kingdom.

2. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the first verse of the grid epic poem was already written? Any action that grid makes that can be considered a historical event will be part of the epic or only those related to combat / class.

it would be funny if the grid increases more its skill and when it does with irene a grobal message appears that says "between sighs of pleasure, the seed of a future myth is born"

How does cheating affect Braham?

3. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the use of restrain and drop, those don't get enough screen time, although I'll never forget how Grid used wave in the first National Competition.

And the Grid Clone from hell, used an attack that shone and forced Grid into the blinded state. I wanna see him get that

But then again, I feel those attacks are better used as a combination with another skill. A linked restraint or pinical kill restrain would be cool

Pretty sure only historical moments could be passed down through story as a sort of Epic/story/song. As it's to build his mythology.
    Although I wouldn't be surprised if something like, "his hands held power, to release the urges of all people alike" if he like touched the demon

Btw just gonna add something cool I noticed from rereading some old chapter, in the beginning when Grid was selfish, everything was generally written in first person, but as Grid matured and started caring for others more, it changed to third person. I didn't even realize

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    JZ505, penguinleecher and Eddy andres like this.
  4. viprei

viprei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit, seriously? I'll have to read everything again then

5. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the time to shine team pets overdrawn, all mentioned berith vs huroi, but nobody has thought skeletons overdrawn 1 and 2, with their teasing and dances confuse even the god yatan and the goddess rebecca I imagine the following message.
    [the overdrawn skeletons dance while laughing, causing confusion.]
    [the great demon berith has become confused.]
    [the gods and the great demons have co-edited equally.]
    [The whole world has become confused.]
    [The crazy clown bentao has paid his respects and wishes to seder his place.]
    [error, two entities have completed the same mission at the same time.]
    [Two mythical clowns have been born, kings of ridicule 1 and 2.]
    PD: I have a strange feeling that noe will eat the stone of life and get the power of alchemy. and it will be one step closer to becoming the great overdrawn demon.

6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Grid's going ham here. I think he might level up again here if he keeps this up. He's on the cusp of hitting 400 and he'll probably gain a strong power from killing this great demon completely if Ruby comes. There might even be a title if he finishes it off.

Shield Loyalist and Eddy andres like this.
  7. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Skill Creation Right can allow Grid to create some absurd skill like [Life Cutting Sword]

Irene dying from natural lifespan? Cut down her age into half, thereby rejunevating her (be careful of rejunevating too much into loli state)
    Enemy too strong? Cut down HP into 1/2.

8. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dis he jst solo the demon?

9. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    is an active skill and if so I would have an absurd cost, to extend the life of iren, or even to maintain its appearance to improve your autestima only find two solutions.
    1-the stone of life.
    2-use the golden nut or the white peach that grows piaro (although the peach is for single use).

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's not dead yet and it took a lot of damage from the spear masters.
    I think if you name something absurd then it'll be like the war god's techniques and be almost impossible to use.

11. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it works that way. :hmm::hmm:

Edit:
    The crazy farmer of the Overgeared Kingdom.

Grid’s knight was actually the greatest in the empire?

The viewers around the world were shocked to find out the amazing truth and spat out the beer or coke they were drinking. A Korean viewer eating chicken was in tears.

Indeed, eating chicken with kimchi was dangerous...

『 Grid, who had been at war with the empire not long ago, arrived with the empire’s dukes... The mystery seems to have finally been solved.The mystery seems to have finally been solved... 』

The audience got goosebumps.

Grid’s subordinate was the former greatest person of the empire.

When did he use Piaro to improve his relationship with the empire?

Maybe this was something that Grid intentionally planned when the emperor invited Grid a few years ago?

It wasn’t at the level of looking ahead by one or two things.

Grid’s insight had already reached the point of observing the future.

Kuhahahahaha! :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  12. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    DO YOU KNOW GOD GRID???!!

Eddy andres likes this.
  13. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who?

14. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
  15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Heart Sword - First Entrance

Strike the target with the sword of will.

Deals damage equivalent to 10% of the target’s current health and causes critical damage.

*It isn’t affected by the user’s attack power or the target’s defense.

Skill Resource Consumption: Half of the maximum sword energy.

Skill Cooldown Time: 24 hours.

Skill Health Consumption: 10% is consumed.

Imo, fucking pointless if said target is not a boss. Not like it can be a finisher as it reduces 10% of current health instead of original health. And the fact that enemies can heal and/or have stretchable health bars, in a numerical view, this skill is only useful when the opponent is in full health/ have increased health. Does the critical hit lead to damages twice or thrice the 10% matter? To me it doesn't as it does not serve as a finisher, useful unless the 10% damage got more than five times multiplier.

Eddy andres likes this.
  16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First entrance mean that it is just a combo starter like how grid can link sword dance, i bet so can a sword saint combo skill.

17. TheClosen

TheClosen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, it's pretty strong, given that the world setting is in virtual reality where you can aim the landing point of your skill.
    Sure, it's pretty useless if you aim the skill at the vital point of the body such as heart or head because it's not possible to cause the damage to be above 10% at those parts, but if you aim at enemy's hand or foot then it's pretty lethal. Berith's HP was around 40% HP so the skill dealt only 4% of his HP, however, it did blow his shoulder away.
    Well, the point is, whether the opponent is a boss or not, if you aim this skill at his/her/its non-vital point then it's a guaranteed advantage, unless the opponent could regrow their body.

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand, a starter skill like this is OP, Grid's skills only act as attack power multiplier instead of directly affect the opponent's HP. On the other hand, 10% of current HP is a handicap.
    Basically the skill is good for causing permanent limb damages, handicaps if strike on eyes and other soft appendages, like the one skill Kraugel had that led to Grid's right hand from fracturing in the national tournament.

Eddy andres likes this.
  19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if you did aim it at a vital point it would likely cause a debuff.
    It would also be good for armor piercing. Cause an injury on an armored/thick skinned mob that you can continue to aim at.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    A reduction of 10% health is armor piercing? In the sense that it bypassed the armor I guess. However, it is a one off, minus current 10%, boom, left 90% current and the armor is still intact??? Or does the damage (10% current) get sent to the armor, damaging it and making it obsolete for the remaining period and the rest of the damage hits the actual body of the opponent? Again, useful when enemy is at original or somewhat heightened health.