Honey Stewed Squid

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Clary_Fey, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Clary_Fey

Clary_Fey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ten years ago, what were you all doing? I’m suddenly feel really stirred emotionally. While I was still so silly that I only knew to hide my test paper in my schoolbag, someone was already a world champion." --Tong Nian

2. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I dislike about this novel was how little emphasize was put on femmc's own life--her own career, her own side hobby/job after the romance start. Its like she doesnt matter. Suddenly it felt like her life is all about the male mc and it makes me """ugh""".

3. Clary_Fey

Clary_Fey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's true.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    che and here I thought it got drama adaptation or something~

5. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    same coz its under tv/movie.. haha ^^"

6. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to make their team disband? Well, basically why would Gun hit Solo?

7. Lunamelt

Lunamelt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My take on it was that because Solo's girlfriend that he had been with before Appledog all of a sudden showed up with the baby after it was born after not telling him anything about it before. After thinking it through he decided that his responsibilities were more for the child and decided to quit the team and wanted Gun to take it over. Appledog was very young (I also read the novels) and was devastated by his decision and they broke up because of it. Gun felt betrayed by Solo, who had promised to lead the team to victory, and also quit. The specific reason I think why Gun hit Solo was that he felt Solo had deserted the team leaving them with no options. At least for Gun it appeared that he too it especially hard since they were not only his team mates but also his chosen family (brothers and sister) and so when they disbanded he felt abandoned. Especially since most of them, eventually, ended up back with Solo and the team he was now managing he still felt on the "outs" with them even to this day.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  8. Lunamelt

Lunamelt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think her life was minimized to a degree but as he actually started trying to be more of a "boyfriend" he did try to insert himself in "her" life and went to her classes, etc. As the show continued he emphasized that he would fully support her life and career (with the exception possibly of fan signing events that made him worry and a tad jealous). I understand your comments. I just think the "window" of this novel was mostly the time they both feel in love and we can all understand that both would immerse themselves in the world of the other.

9. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh o.o
    Thanks for the info :blobsmilehappy:

10. toantoanha9120

toantoanha9120 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's true.