LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet Alchemy is going to be the stone of life, and one way or another, it will be eaten and it will be one more step to become the first Menphis to take the throne of a demon lord. and grid will get the lie by means of the rune of darkness

2. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He fucking wouldnt but he totally should. I wanna see what kinda equipment this demon would drop.

Belial used magic and dropped a mythical staff, but what does an alchemists use? Will 1st place just get like a do it yourself kit or something

3. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lowest '#k man army __ sword' is 100k army blockade/massacre sword, and the highest is apparently 1m army swordsmanship. There isn't a 50k.

I could see Grid unlocking the original version of Madra's swordsmanship with Oasis, but rather than adding Braham's enhanced spells to it directly, first converting the individual sword techniques from Madra's swordsmanship into sword dances as sword skills within the Grid's swordsmanship skill set then asking Braham to add his magic.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  4. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I presume 50K army swordsmanship exists if Oasis has to earn 10K army swordsmanship. I can't imagine his next chained class quest reward goes from 10K to 100K. So it increments in 10s or 20s... probably.

It's a bit vague.
    At first it seems like his class change quest becomes an Undefeated King derivative quest. But the last paragraph implies he's still able to gain the Undefeated King class.

aqua55 likes this.
  5. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes sense. My take on Oasis was that, instead of suddenly becoming Madra's Descendant like Grid became Pagma's Descendant, he'd instead have to work for each skill, passive, and item associated with the class individually.

Might get them all, might only get a few and fill the gaps with the fruits of his other adventures. Either way, looks like he's shaping up to be on Damian's level.

6. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weakest skill for both Grid and Oasis is 100k.
    I haven't read the raws, but I'm pretty sure the chapter you quoted with the 10k army swordsmanship was just a typo/translator error.

7. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @rainbowturtle is this a typo?

If he really has 100K army then it makes the next national competition interesting. The chapter I quoted earlier mentioned he's ready to be on the world stage, that and the fact Ares held him out of the Berith raid could mean he makes his proper debut in the next national tournament.

8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we don't know for certain that it's the weakest skill, since we can't see the class.

And I don't think it's a typo, it would make sense for him to build it up from 10k, though that still seems OP

9. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it would seem strange if Madra didn't have any skills lower than 100k Swordsmanship, but from what we've seen he mostly deals in extremes so I wouldn't doubt it if it was the lowest ranked one.

10. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His 1 man swordsmandship would be an OP single target strike.

Has Grid actually died yet since becoming Pagma's decendent? I know that there was that time that they rushed to get dropped equipment in the vampire cities but im not sure if Grid died then

11. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First vampire earl and again when fighting the vampires barons and earl again and also vs his doppelgänger twice

12. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it seems that all those theories went to the trash, the Kraugel himself indicated that the value of the sword of the heart is at its highest levels, similar to the swords of the army.

died against the undead of the murderer legendary.

I have had an idea rubbing the head for a while, and if after the grid regains the body of braham, duke will base negotiations with grid for a date by braham, or even better makes an auction.

-grid: 200 million gold coins, someone goes up to 300.

-basara: 400 million.

-grid: 400 million at 1.

-braham (tied hands and legs with anti-magic chains): how dare you do this.

-grid: you said you would do anything to get those materials for your research, and they are not cheap, quiet is just a date with a beautiful lady, she would be happy to date a handsome man like you. (grid says done with a wicked smile, jealousy in his eyes).

After seeing that smile braham could not do anything but stay quiet.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Who...! Who the hell are you? Pagma's Descendant! Hero King! Great magician! Baal’s Contractor! Why the hell are you monopolizing so much power?!””

“Me?"
    “Grid. I... I am Grid.”
    Damn gold! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

14. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm God Grid. Baal's Contractor? Is that cuz of the skeletons?

Also I just realized it wouldn't matter since his magic swordsman being his primary class means he now qualifies again, since a requirement was to not have died since achieving that class

Oh and since kraguel said he hasn't collected any of Muller's inheritances, lol Grid should swoop in and take some.

He does qualify after all being a hero king, like agnus can get some of Pagma's necromatic inheritances related to undead

15. Dellx

Dellx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the Baal’s contractor statement, I’m pretty sure it’s due to Baal’s eyes and Berith recognizing them.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's different. Pagma's necromatic inheritances tie to the lore of his job while Muller's inheritances also tie to his job as well. Hero king title is just a part of the Sword Saint inheritances as well so it's not the key to the lore, therefore unless Grid activate another quest related to the Sword Saint's lore then his inheritances will be out of his reach. Pagma's Baal contract on the other hand, should be accessible if Grid further follow Pagma's footstep.

17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the same. Pagma's inheritance would be for Pagma's descendant and for Baal's contractor. Grid being Pagma's descendant isn't likely to make him able to learn anything that requires he be Baal's contractor.

18. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? Me and that aqua55 guy was talking about Grid taking Sword Saint's inheritance since Kraguel didn't want them. I didn't say anything about Grid's access to Baal's stuff but I deny the current possibility of Grid getting Sword Saint's stuff from the title 'Hero king' alone. Muller didn't get his power from the title but the title was one of his power. Unless Grid get access to Muler's lore quest somehow, he would be unlikely to get anymore of Sword Saint's power.

19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. My bad I was skimming. I think the comparison might work with Madra's stuff. Grid picked up some stuff from the Undefeated King when he came across it. I think Grid might be considered a Great Swordsman now so he'd probably be able to get some benefits from the Sword Saint inheritance if he comes across it.

20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ????Agnus just butt fuck the entire raid team huh? On one hand I hope he would Last Attack Berial and get the prize while horribly wound Grid and co., because I find that the world is too shitty for Agnus, has he found the fucker would spread the rumour? If yes, I kinda hope that Agnus will continue his killing spree, such as the promised ones on the seven kingdoms. And not to forget the Yatan bastards.

On the other hand, I hope that Grid can Last Attack Berial and also get Mumud to the Duplicator, horribly screw with Agnus and push him further down the path of despair. Either way, one party is going down in flames, probably Agnus. Did Agnus touch on the author's sore spot and end up with such a fuckery role?

Seriously, Baal's contractor... if Grid follows Pagma's path, halfly due to the "can you be the undead king" skill, what exactly will happen to poor Agnus? Seriously hoping that @Shield Loyalist is joking about Grid monopolizing Baal's Contractor skills too... I mean, Grid has Eyes of Pagma-Baal's Contractor Version and the summon OG skeletons skill.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019