LCD Nihonkoku Shoukan

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Sep 5, 2017.

1. IronMace771990

IronMace771990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then MC is transported to another world with his mom

OverlordPotato likes this.
  2. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is another novel called Crimson empire. Ww2 USSR transported to another world. Uncle Josef obtains new followers after a stay at Hotel Gulag. Application of magic vs technology.

Thanks Ironmace,this sounds to be a more realistic isekai than Gate. Lost interest after how they nerfed the enemy.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    IronMace771990 likes this.
  3. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    The JSDF didn't still have casualties in the New World War. Let's see what Japan will do to repel the GVE invasion fleet. The real test for Japan would be when they face the Annun Lille Empire which is the same national power as the HME, if not, only slightly advanced than HME in using the relics of the Ravenal Empire. This battle would gonna test the reliability and strength of the new weapons of the JSDF and the chances that Japan can destroy the Ravenal Empire.

4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You missed the one where literally everyone, except the mc, gets transported.

5. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That basically comes under "transported whole town" case tho. :cookie:
    I do remember reading one novel's synopsis which had this one. Another one had his sister(s?) transported instead.

Damn, I forgot this one :blobpats: Thanks for the heads up :blobxd:
    Isn't there a novel for that too? I remember reading a novel name like "whole class transported except for me".

6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the name of it, I think, and it has a manga.

7. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's already started. GVE invasion fleet vs JSDF...

And the JASDF interceptor team wasted ammo on some GVE decoys and GA and most of the invasion fleet is now heading directly to Tokyo

http://mokotyama.sblo.jp/s/

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Baron Carpi likes this.
  8. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter update on author's blog at mokotyama released.

So HME will send a Flying Battleship to help Japan against the GVE Invasion Fleet just to "save their faces" and if Japan single-handedly defeat the GVE fleet, it'll affect their standing as "World's Strongest". HME also really didn't believe that Japan's 21st century technology can beat GVE's early WW2 technology.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  9. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10 (ENG-TRANSLATED) of Nihonkoku Shoukan (manga) is out

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  10. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 45 of MoD's ENG-TRANSLATED version of Nihonkoku Shoukan (WN) is out

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  11. Arcorann

Arcorann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IronMace771990, could you add spoiler tags to your posts? The translation's still quite far away from the raws.

(There's instructions in the FAQ thread if you're not sure how to add them.)

12. Ratedhook522

Ratedhook522 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter from author has allies of Japan launching attacks against supply vessels of GVE fleet although none of the attacks get through the whole purpose is to have the GVE fleet waste as much of their ammo cause it was mentioned earlier that the GVE fleet weren't able to outfit their battleships with enough ammo. Also it was mentioned that the GVE fleet was closing in on Tokyo so in the next light novel we may see Japan in a defensive battle with the GVE fleet unless they decide to use a nuke and stop them there.

13. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    'Allies'? You mean those adventurers that took the quest of HME in every Adventurer's Guild in Eastern countries?

Japan still have ships in its naval bases as well as F-15Js and F-2s that are not deployed in battles in Mu and Altarus, and the subs are still not used in battle. Maybe the subs are the key in Japan's victory because GVE doesn't have sonar. But I hope that Japan already made a nuke for this battle

14. Ratedhook522

Ratedhook522 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm hoping Japan uses their nuke unless author really intends for a defensive battle to take place next volume with Japan defending from GVE bombers targeting Tokyo. Also the HME that's on Japans side in the war is sending a warship to both assist Japan from the invasion fleet but to mainly keep up appearances to the world alliance as having the strongest naval ships that can float in the air. I really want the author to wrap up the war with the GVE next volume I want to see them pay for executing those national guardsmen in public like that, savages.

15. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    I still pity for those adventurers that took up the quest for the sake of HME citizenship. But yeah, i really hope that Japan will unleash a nuke against the invasion fleet. With the technological capability of Japan, they must already made nukes at that time (the shortest is 6 months and the longest is 2 years), and yeah GVE deserves to be the first country to taste a Japanese-made nuke and burst their ego and their "frog-in-the-well" attitude must be addressed, Earth-style

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  16. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    Nihonkoku Shoukan (manga) raw chapter 11 is out. Mostly discussions of each side and how the JGSDF are "weak" and the Japanese are a "bunch of barbarian islanders", the Wyvern knight Thanakane is shown as well as the death of his fellow Wyvern Knights and the destruction of the remaining 3000 ships of the Lourian Navy

https://lhscan.net/manga-nihonkoku-shoukan-raw.html

17. IronMace771990

Reading List:
    Link
    NHS Chapter 46 (ENG-TRANSLATED by MoD) is out. Man, those sci-fi planes of HME got wasted by WW2-level planes of GVE. What a waste. And they call themselves 'World's Strongest'? If I were to the attendees of the conference (except Japan), you already doubt the true capabilities of the Holy Mirishial Empire.

https://mobofdeer.wordpress.com/2019/09/08/summoning-japan-46/

18. Arcorann

Arcorann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said above, if you're writing about the WN raws here please use spoiler tags. Remember, this LCD is shared between the WN and LN versions.

Come to think of it, there's an entire subforum dedicated to spoiler threads, maybe you should create a thread there.