Hating someone

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by UnGrave, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Faye

Faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate is a type of social relationship
    It connects you with the target

If the rage is nearing its limit, I suggest you vent it out one way or another
    Piling it up in your heart will do you no good... it'll only make you more conscious of the target
    IMHO, it's a good thing that you can quickly lost interest of the target

What you did and what I did is close enough. I am too the type of person who holds grudge
    If something happen that make me angry and it's not that big (usually a small thing like putting things not in place), I'd probably raise my screaming volume by a few decibel and shout at the target, but if the thing is big enough that it made me think twice, I'd be silent and probably from that time on I'll keep a grudge against the target.
    The different thing is I can keep my grudge for a long time...

Nowadays, I had trained myself to be be a giver. Forgive them if it's not so big that it impacts on your life, never lash out before thinking it over and over again. I'd reminded myself there's always a reason behind an act, and it's best for me to figure it out before judging them.
    There's always 2 side to the coin...

2. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    If I hate someone, I'll stay as far away from them as possible. Yeah, like other people, I don't want them to affect me. I'm also not the type of person to lash out, I keep all the hate inside me. It burdens me. It's heavy. It would be good if I could just shout at them but it's bothersome to solve the aftermath. So I'll just cry in a corner with no one around to release some weight. Then I'll face them again like nothing happened. But what they did has already been marked in my mind. I can leave it behind in the corner of my brain but I'll always remember it when I see them again, though with clearer mind. There are some feeling of blame, but not as angry as before.

3. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually when I decide to hate someone, It comes after extensive investigation into their intentions to determine whether this person is just clumsy, or whether they actually want to cause me harm. When I was a kid some of the other kids would pick on me in various ways, the most notable to me was how they constantly tripped me. Eventually I decided that they ought to be harmed in return, so I casually grabbed the main perpetrator by the throat and chocked him against the wall. Everything was timed quite perfectly so that when an adult came by, they just saw the other kid breaking free in what looked like him attacking me. We both go in trouble for fighting (school policy) but after that point we just kind of decided that it was over. I guess I've just kind of kept going forward with that method of deciding who I hate and what I should do to respond to those individuals. Never have I, in anger, caused other people to get involved in my disputes. It's just me, and my enemy fighting it out in various forms.

Toralk likes this.
  4. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also very cold and calculating. For me I will spend a great deal of time waiting and watching, and if after that I believe the person needs a lesson in karma, I will quietly manipulate events behind the scenes to see that their life gets a little bit worse, if possible, due directly to their bad behavior or habits. I also try to ensure that I remove them from influencing my life afterwards. It usually isn't as ominous as it sounds, as most punishments aren't completely debilitating. However I can think of two people, who lost quite a bit thanks to their behavior, and my selective intervention. Their lives were completely changed.

I don't pretend to be justified in what I've done, it is always purely for my own self satisfaction, and sense of order. I will bear the guilt for that. But I will mention, to push me to this point takes a great deal. It isn't something I do lightly and I decide to act only rarely. Most of the time I'm successful. But usually, whatever plan I enact, success or fail, regardless if they learned anything from it or not, I distance myself from them completely and forget about them. They live their lives, and I live mine.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    UnGrave likes this.
  5. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the type of person who hates myself and my political opposites. I just lash out on facebook and youtube comment section.:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate abit. rage abit. rant abit. forget them cuz not worth my precious time.

7. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than hating someone, I hate myself more, I guess. Hating someone is tiring, I usually just give them silent treatment... lol

Naruin likes this.
  8. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a Buddhist saying on hatred;

Hating someone is like trying to kill an enemy by eating a poison pill.
    It will have 0 effect on your enemy and it will kill you.

It has been proven negative thoughts would ruin your health. If you stress out from the situation your ulcer will act up. If you lose sleep from it, you'd stress out your brain causing stroke. If you pent it up and let it drive you, you'd have heart attack.

One hate would not kill you, building up a negative personality after consecutive hatred will kill you.

9. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    when i hate someone.. hmm.. it depends.. if its virtually then ill try to annoy or lash out to them us much as possible... giving out sarcastic comments here n there till i get bored..
    if its in real life, ill try to keep the hate to myself us much as possible and coldly deal with them in the least kind of interaction the circumstances permits.. cant be helped.. theres some people u just cant ignore even if u hate them. and yes... im a coward irl coz i cant outright tell them i hate them haha ^^"
    im keeping the hate level in myself by telling it to someone i trust who is close-lipped unrelated from it..

UnGrave likes this.
  10. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree with u matcha~ *nods* hating someone is tiring hahaha! hatred today, forget the next day.. lol

orematcha likes this.
  11. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, it's probably right but it just seems weird when you put it that way. Like, thinking about it I've never over exerted myself in my vendetta against someone, nor have I stressed of lost sleep over it. The only time I can remember stressing about something was when I had to reveal a dark secret of mine and when my grades were shaky in high school. Hatred is more of a past time for me I guess, rather than something that consumes me.

12. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao that sounds like me at the night before exam, cramming all night and forget after the exam is over... :sweating_profusely:
    But yeah, if you're angry with someone, it's better to talk it out... :blobcry:

Fulminata and Wujigege like this.
  13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  14. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Plan their murder. Or at least think along how it can be done.

15. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I'm a bit strange. Whenever I hate someone, I would actually start to smile a 'kind' smile at them even though I don't smile much even with my friends. I would start being extremely polite and nice as long as they don't get in my way of life. If they do, I would still smile, but do so while cheerfully demanding them to stop. Those who know I hate them would find it creepy while those who don't would be blissfully ignorant while I silently judge their every move, huhuhuhu...This is the reason most people see me as nice.

Fulminata likes this.
  16. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    The cold, polite storms is the one i used for those that i hate.
    but somehow, since i smile when i'm irritated or mad, they usually don't really notice it..

but oh well, i vent my hatred by smiling while stabbing them subtly with a barrage of disparaging double entrende. It's fun