Recommendations Ancient China setting with Female Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dmhg, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Sekai_Saesang

Sekai_Saesang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

I've read most of the novels you mentioned and enjoy the same genre and so am writing my own novel "Circumventing Fate" on Wattpad, Please do check it out, you will be pleasantly surprised. Please read, comment and vote!! Thank you

Synopsis:
    Lei Xing, a recent law school graduate took the vacation of her life, splurging her hard-earned money on a luxurious cruise to celebrate and relax before jump-starting her career. Unfortunately for her, due to a seemingly random stroke of bad luck and series of unfortunate events, she ended up plunging down to a miserable deep-sea death...or so she thought. To her astonishment, she opened her eyes once again to find herself in an ancient setting, in the body of the eldest daughter of a high court official.

...Okay, at least I'm rich...I can still live happily and freely, it's a golden second opportunity at life and I will live it well!...maybe go traveling, start a business or something…It could be worse...

To Lei Xing’s horror, her host was slated to enter the palace to participate in a competition for the selection of Imperial wives.

...I am definitely not interested in any Royal BS or harem fights. Please keep your scheming lives to yourselves and leave me the hell out of it, NOT INTERESTED!!!...So can I not go to the concubine selection, please? T_T)...No? Nevermind then, failure is always an option...I’m not exactly versed in the ancient arts anyway. Therefore, failure is the only possible outcome. Bring it on! Hahahaha…

While Lei Xing was making her plans on how to skip town, fate was also very busy working out its own plans for her, hard at work behind the scenes mapping out its own course for her life...Beyond the bounds of her comprehension and her ensuing anger at the holes being poked into her blueprints.

"...Little chicken, as long as I'm alive you won't die."

"Nonsense, if anyone is going to cause my death, it would be you!!"

"Do you really feel nothing after all this time?" He asked as he looked at her with searching eyes, trying to see into her soul...

"...Who...would..." she mumbled under her breath...

"That stupid old man, I'm going to end him when I find him...You better hide well!!"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. Chowderrr

Chowderrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghostly Masked Prince has got to be one of my favourite novels so I hope that you do end up reading it!

I recommend:
    Bewitching Prince Spoils his Wife -The head of a powerful medicine family transmigrates into the body of the trash young miss whose engangement to the crown prince was just cancelled. She is then engaged again, this time to the famous crippled prince. The chemistry between the characters are so good in this one.

Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady - 24th century’s strongest immortal cultivator is transferred into a world of magic. She is ostracized by her clan on one side and humiliated by her fiancé on the other but she makes them all regret their past deeds against her. This one also has a manhwa.

The Rebirth Waste Strikes Back - The title speaks for itself. The FL’s fiancé cancels the engagement by sending his friends over to do it (he doesn’t even come himself). The FL is a shameless business woman who is very good at her job

3. NJN_NU

NJN_NU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,do anyone of you know this novel where "female lead, a medical genius of the twenty-three century reborn in ancient time and brought a newly developed six-dimensional medical kit with her when she traveled through time.also this kit stored all kinds of modern scientific research materials and medicines.":(plz let me know if anyone have any idea

4. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it may be this one
    Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

NJN_NU likes this.
  5. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
  6. NJN_NU

NJN_NU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sasi23

Sasi23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too I have read one way before it wasn't completed at that time.
    She was already an empress but you typical villianess cannon fodder behavior so she is bestowed poison and then she is reborn she doesn't want to walk the same path she previously forced her father PM to ask for marriage to prince this time she doesn't yeah that's all I remember.
    Some other stuff is that we get to know she had a son in firsttime line but yeah he doesn't want to have throne she did raise him well he becomes monk I think. I do remember the first chapter where she is bestowed poison and after she dies the emperor hold her close .....we aren't shown what happens.
    I forgot the title and badly wants to read that one now anyone ringing any bells?