Picked Up I Am A Child Of This House

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by mariahilise, Dec 8, 2018.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not the only one. :blob_sunglasses: I also like the ML, even though the father and brother are cool and awesome, Emiel is more suitable in my opinion.:blobsmilehappyeyes: I didn't read the novel, only the webtoon, but the drawings of ML and FL are too drastic. :blobexpressionless: Like Estelle is 12 years old but in webtoon she's so little like she's way younger/baby-ish. :blobunsure: And Emiel, even tho he's 17, he looks like he's over 20 years old. :blobunsure: I understand that Estelle was malnourished before and all that, and Emiel is kinda a prodigy at sword fighting and mana manipulation so his body is more developed BUT in webtoon when they're together the visual/physical difference is too much.:sweating_profusely: I heard there's a lot of criticism about age gap, like Emiel is too old, I don't agree. For God's sake, is only 5 years difference! :blobupset: It's OK, more than OK...it's normal, so why all this fuss?! :blobawkward: Yeah, webtoon is kinda accentuating this :blobconfused: but in the novel it should be OK. :hmm: I saw the cover, the ML and FL look good together...the princess and her loyal knight. :blobnosebleed:

2. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the red head kid?? i saw some raws and was he adopted??

3. Calpis_223

Calpis_223 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank the chinese version; but it's in simplified so I didn't get much~
    So the red head kid actually used to have black hair, and surprisingly it's actually a girl! I guess she's adopted now, yeah...

LokaLari and Mikaa like this.
  4. Calpis_223

Calpis_223 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know... Personally I do not support ANY of the ships but the age gap is not that bad when you think of reality, but the manga did change the aspect a lot by making it look like some 20 year old handsome guy chasing after an 8 year old...? The manga made it look too drastic, haha. I don't really look at it in a ship way, I look at it more like a friendly relationship... And the brother! I do not think they are good ship, they are siblings, not love interest... And the pathetic part... Oh haha I thought he was being depressed since he didn't get to save her when he promised he would be there for her something like that;;; OTL!
    I'd also like it a LOT if Estelle could spend more time with Iris, Sasha or Reika! She seems like such a lonely girl and the plot gets sort of boring seeing the same characters interacting with each other the same way again... And again...

5. Calpis_223

Calpis_223 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The part after is very light and happy, but some dark secrets were said a lot, still maintaining a very light tone.

LokaLari likes this.
  6. CheezyMayo

CheezyMayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the ML too. And the age gap isn't that bad. I mean, my parents' age gap is 13 years! Hahahah! So yeah, it's fine for me. I like this. Period. Now, if I could just read the novel.... link? Anyone?

7. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it on kakao.

8. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I just search by hangul?

9. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to download the apk version of it.

CheezyMayo likes this.
  10. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    I just did. Thank you! Now I just have to learn how to use it.

evilbonsai likes this.
  11. Teagreentae

Teagreentae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Carl's brown-haired friend also betray them? Did Estelle's friends betray them too? I was shocked when I found out that the blonde-haired prince would betray him until he wanted to rape him :blobconfused::blobangery:

LokaLari and Hokuro like this.
  12. Kiara_Adsgar

Kiara_Adsgar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this webtoon, I hope someone picks it up soon, it would be great to be able to read the novel.

Ichigoisstrawberry likes this.
  13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the royal family ever suffer from all the bad things they did on fmc family

LokaLari likes this.
  14. Gracie

Gracie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the webtoon have some changing or it will follow the novel till the end?

15. Karolin_is_a_pengiun

Karolin_is_a_pengiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda started translating the first chapter hoping someone else will pick it up after.
    I don't speek korean so it's completly machine based and I struggle with some sentences really hard xD
    Would be glad if someone with a little korean knowledge could help me xD

16. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I was'nt surprise with the blind princess and prince becoming their enemies. It was already hinted in the earlier chapters that the current royal family doesn't like their Castilio family. Were the previous one trust them the current ruling family doesn't.

And everyone knows that the current queen mistreated the blind princess. It's impossible for Iris not to feel hate or envy to Estelle, when we know that she was suffering because of MCs family.

LokaLari likes this.
  17. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She can also hear the spirit stone which means she can control spirits . But the father forbid her to learn this because of the side effects and it will be dangerous if other people knows this as they might kidnapped her and exploit her to use her power in expanding the human territory.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    LokaLari and karls like this.
  18. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i hate him from reading this.....
    I actually started getting turned off of him while reading the raw webtoons because he was jus moving like a *i*c* .....
    And he pretty much failed in any area i would look at him with so.....

karls likes this.
  19. AllthingsAsian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, and that prince, from the moment he appeared he was fake.. Lmao tht eye smile and then shady monologues? smh, a flag set up from the start

LokaLari and rock.doll like this.
  20. AllthingsAsian

Reading List:
    Link
    She only treated MC well because she used to be obbssessed with MC's father and views MC as ' better' than her own daughter (Premium trash if you ask me). The magicians/wizards (cultists in my opinion) wan't to use her to make some magic potion/gain powers/experimentation if you get my gist.... Of course they failed as her father rescued her but yeah... They took her because the pink eyed children are weaker and more human-like. Much easier to kidnap. Poor girl was just trying to help the lil' lad.

LokaLari, Mikaa, Shieri and 2 others like this.