Spoiler The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 13, 2018.

1. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can I have spoiler for Zu yurun or whatever her name? last chapter implied she was not as shameless as it seems and she was hiding the real story behind her rape of the guy...what will happen to her?

a_b likes this.
  2. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

3. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the guy Qian Yingchen (?) ended up marrying Zhu Yurun, who never lost her pregnancy weight and stayed fat. The woman LYC wanted to marry refused, and Zhu Yurun jumped bridal carriage into Qian Yingchen, who was mad but put up with it. Hence Ji Man never married. The woman Qian Yingchen wanted to marry actually schemed against Lian Yingchen for some reason (I forgot), drugging Qian Yingchen. The drugged Qian Yingchen forces himself onto Zhu Yurun. Upon wakening she doesn't clear her name but lets Qian Yingchen go on about Zhu Yurun forcing herself onto him (clearly not realizing the room he was in was Zhu Yurun's, not his own, which makes no sense because during that time, men and women lived in different parts of inns). She ended up being bullied by QYC and his multiple concubines, but Zhu Yurun stays happy as long as she stays by his side (she had a dream wherein Qian Yingchen said he loved her), which makes Ji Man very caring towards her. QYC never finds out the truth of the matter in the official story, but only in the extra. Basically Qian Yingchen goes around the brothels with all the other officials like the way Ning Yuxuan used to do before he discovered the pregnancy of NSY/Ji Man. While drinking with Ning Yuxuan complaining about Zhu Yurun and women, he is freaked out when he discovers that Ji Man is there hiding in the dark dressed as a man. She points out something about the location of the room. Qian Yingchen is smart man, and realizes stuff. He goes to Zhu Yurun, and because he is an awkward guy he says he will eat with her, and will treat her well. I don't think he actually dismissed any concubines, though.

Edited changing last name from Lian to Qian. Mixed up with the Lian from the sister and Ning Yuxuan's concubine Qian Lianxue.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maaan...that's so sad :( this girl is so stupid and naive, why does she took all the blame, suffering alone...

5. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, I felt like it was pretty good revenge because he pretty much lost his first child, which I think (someone correct me!!) implied was a boy.

Zhu Yurun and Qian Yingchen was set as an interesting foil against old/original Nie Sangyu and Ning Yuxuan.

Edited to change Lian to Qian. Mixed up last name.

6. AlexisZee

AlexisZee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is certainly not for me, can't stand the constant political drama, tried to mtl the first few chapters and read some parts of it and now reading spoilers about it, am sad for the ml and mc, story's kinda too brutal, the royal family deserves to meet yama, their so snake hearted and reminds me of the minqi royal family in rebirth of military empress, but much worse.
    This story should have a realism tag
    not romance.

RBJ, Aquaa, reard and 1 other person like this.
  7. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that this novel caused a lot of frustration for me, but I also felt for women reading it, it had a lot of wisdom about falling in love and that men can also be cunning, not just the women, such that the men can outsmart women and women can outsmart men.

What I really wish, though, was more pain for Wen Wan and Liu Hanyun.

Because this is only a dream (literally), I am willing to believe that later Ji Man had another boy, so there is no worries about the succession of Moyu heir. After all, I disliked Liu Hanyun since she was first introduced (I believe Fuyuneko was more fond of her) because I could tell she was the type of person who would use suffering magnanimously as her tool, and don't want her son to inherit anything.

eagerreadergirl and astaterix like this.
  8. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fuyuneko can you please spoil what the first prince does to Ji Man and the ML after he gains the throne? How do they become enemies?

9. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of stuff happens. I'll just mention a small part of it. Ji Man and Nie Qingyun kill the current emperor, Zhao Li, and they're caught red-handed by Wu Yong (Zhao Zhe's most loyal advisor). Ning Yuxuan grabs the weapon that Ji Man used to kill Zhao Li so he gets tossed into prison with them.

First prince tries to manipulate them into agreeing to do stuff for him, but all of three of them are like "no, you should just kill us. we wouldn't want to tarnish your reputation." so they hangout in the prison for a while. They're not tortured or anything, and they're in neighboring cells.

In the meantime, the imperial court is slowed down to a halt because Ning Yuxuan isn't available to do his job. Eventually Zhao Zhe gives up and lets them all out.

I don't remember the rest of the story as well. It's been over a year since I read the entire thing.

I vaguely remember they become enemies because Zhao Zhe wants Ji Man as his empress, so he wants to kill Ning Yuxuan. But, remember, Zhao Zhe wants to be the emperor, but he doesn't want to do any of the work. Eventually, Ning Yuxuan wins him over with his ability do manage the imperial court and Zhao Zhe gives up on the idea.

I think Zhao Zhe is killed by a woman because he hurt one of her family members a long time ago? I think that family member or woman is someone we've already seen in the story? Forgot her name though. And Ning Yuxuan makes the fourth prince (Nie Sangyu's aunt's toddler son) the emperor with himself as the reagent

10. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does that mean the last emperor is the 4th prince not the 1st?
    such drama

Gushishi likes this.
  11. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway what happened to Kangyuan Junzhu and the empress??? In the last chapter....
    I’m curious so curious.....:aww::aww::aww::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::cookie:

a_b and Cr0w like this.
  12. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. I aint reading this cause... I dont feel like it anymore. Time to unbookmark the novel even tho im like in the 300ish chapter of this story...

Thanks for the spoilers btw.

Gushishi likes this.
  13. Littlemo

Littlemo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ji man's stepmother really kill her sister? I hope she got what she deserved :t

14. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I think I cannot read it :cry:

15. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly happened to WW in end????

I am at chapter 360... I'm curious can anyone spoil please

16. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she died out of nowhere, don’t remember how, she was trying to put her death on the Mc as her murderer. Her ending was so unsatisfying...

Aquaa likes this.
  17. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rip...

18. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    She was poisoned by Tanxiang (the servant that that Zhao Zhe's wife, Shen Youqing, gave her as part of her dowry). It wasn't clear if Tanxiang was acting under the order of Zhao Zhe or Shen Youqing. Tanxiang killed Wen Wan and tried to frame Ji Man for it.

19. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, ML still knows about love?
    No comment!

20. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Could not agree more.
    Could not stomach this kind of plot.

As a modern woman, FL failed miserably carrying/living the value of faithfulness and sincerity of husband&wife even in the ancient times.
    So disappointed with FL and the author.

If FL happiness began by ML's repentance and compensation later on, all of FL's misery and heartache and sufferings are not worth it.

Live well. Live well is not depending on him/ her...... And above all, FL can prevent her sufferings early on.... If......being not with ML.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    LadyBlue likes this.