Welp, my facebook has been hacked... :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jiggy, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    My facebook account has been hacked. I can ditch it but I've spent some money on my mobile legends account, although I no longer play it and can not disable it now from my mobile legends account. I'd just like to know if my google play account that's bound takes precedence if ever that asshole messes up with my account. Sad truth is, it's hard to recover it coz I made it when I was on 5th grade and last edited it when I was 2nd year of highschool back when I was a emo kid (around 14-15 yrs old.) I have a lot to lose to my old facebook games that will never play again, lol. I have a hoarder mentality :( But oddly enough as I was typing this I actually discovered that I'm currently pretty apathetic about it coz the reason I came back on facebook right now was to stalk my crush occasionally(first love), lol. Well I can stalk her on my second account again but sadly my friends there are only grade school friends that don't share dank memes like my highschool friends, I seem to have suffered a heavy loss on this ground tho...

VOLX98, Mau and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you have access to your email and phone as well?

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  4. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
  5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's not your only problem bro.

The guy can spam your friends telling them you have a debt and asking them for money. Not to mention they know where you live and what you have been doing and can Come to your house to rob you whenever.

My suggestion? Don't take this lightly, get it back and change your passwords on all internet accounts.

mir, 01 and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  6. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    And that is why you shouldn't use PASSword1 as a password
    At least replace the A with a #

7. Sin

Sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

FB (Joke) - After careful review, we have decided to quarantine your account until further notice. We do not do this "Lightly", however you have "violated" our terms of service in regards to harrasment. :blobpoliceangry:

Sorry couldn't help myself with the very poor and stupid joke. :notlikeblob:

8. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty: Congratz on being the next person in NUF to get their Facebook 'hacked'!

It sure is happening a lot

Jiggy and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Blame Russian apps requesting access to your account, lol.

10. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    ... RIGHT ...
    ... that's why I use the 1234 one ... never got hacked on my FB account

... don't have one to begin with ...

11. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My facebook got hacked twice and I have no idea for what
    I have literally nothing there and only a couple of friends. No pictures, apart from 1-2 from over 5 years ago and being linked in another 5 or so. Sure, an account is an account you can spread malware with, but if the fb messenger wasnt so shitty with the hovering symbol, I would never have mistapped the fake yt-link. And whoever hacked the account dient post nor send anything in the whole week it took me to notice
    The second time it also just messaged 5people with a virus link

What do you get out of this?

Jiggy and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    My PS4 account got hacked, they made their console the primary one and locked me out. Afterwards i checked and all they did was play Fortnite.....

DiabolicGod likes this.
  13. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i made an account with only fake data just to gain the free coins in the games for android that need to load an FB account....yeah, didn't what to use my google account for that.....

btw,i deleted my fist FB account when FB stated to become popular because i realized it's was shit with 0 privacy

Jiggy likes this.
  14. Jiggy

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. I didn't put my address on that account. Not connected to my phone or mail so I literally have no easy way to retrieve it so I'm giving up. He can ask all my close friends and I already messaged them that some motherfucker from Quezon City, Philippines hacked my account I'm from the same country, probably hacked it because I'm too outspoken with my political views, hahaha. I literally protected all my accounts after it. It was hacked at 3-4 am Phillippine standard time. I logged in a mere hour after the event.

15. 01

01 [REDACTED]

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the times they just want to test their skill (most of them just download hack tool/script from another hacker, this individual called script kiddies) or they just want to show off to others how they hacked an account.

DiabolicGod likes this.
  16. Jiggy

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have anime picture. The only pictures there are crude images tagged to me that looks like a shot straight from a CCTV because I was younger then and the one tagged to me last year when I was a fat slob which isn't me now since my face changed entirely after I lost weight. So, yeah all I would lose would be the main account for facebook games, lol.

Probably either because of my outspoken political views or my barrage of memes.

My password there was literally a cheat code from a game. Although now I changed most of my accounts coz of this incident, lol.

I had it but not on my main, lol. I lost an account on armor games a year ago and now on facebook, lol. I'm protecting the shit I have now. I now required phone verification.

This one is useless for me. I sent my ID picture from school but now I don't care, I recently became active daily just to share dank memes and voice out on a predominantly leftist news page, probably offended tons of them there, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2019
  17. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    don't you have access to the previous email associated to the facebook account? you should have received an email there, that email, has a link to reverse the change of email done to the facebook account, then you just use the normal forgotten password.

18. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So you don't remember your email nor the provider (gmail/yahoo/hotmail/etc..) :hmm:
    Well, I am sure there is something you didn't try yet but here is a last resort option: hire a hacker (professional) to get your account back to you (they usually require a small fee)

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm how they get your account on firts place?
    this always bother me cuz never been hack before, closest one is when I forget log out from 3rd party device then when I log in from my pc somehow there status about my account playing mobile legend , funny thing it even remind me to not forget log out from foreign device

That cat truly try to change my pass but failed lel seem can't breach my fossil e-mail password and answer weird thing
    ai quite hussle remake pass cuz been hmm long time

20. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    me neither. NEET for life!:LOL: