Question Revered insanity

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by GreyPancake, Jul 21, 2019.

1. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if the mc becomes venerable yet ? i think thats the world for the class ? Rank 9 right ? Been a while since i read the novel and i dropped it cause it was taking so long for him to even rank up.So if he does,when and how does he become one ?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Still at rank 6 at current chapter. :blobpopcorn_two:

LoliSlave likes this.
  3. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course not mate. He's not even rank 7 yet. There's no cheating in this novel. In order to progress through levels, you need the correct number of dao marks on your body and aperture. Dao marks that can only be gained through undergoing calamity and tribulations. To go from rank 6 to rank 7 you need to undergo 30 earthly calamities, one every ten years, and 3 heavenly tribulations at every one hundred years. There are no shortcuts, it takes 300 years to progress to rank 7 at a minimum. From rank 7 to rank 8, it takes 30 earthly calamities, 6 heavenly tribulations and 3 grand tribulations. Finally, from rank 8 to rank 9, it takes 30 heavenly tribulations, 6 grand tribulations and 3 myriad tribulations. Each of the ranks requires, at a minimum, 300 years to pass. Of course, those 300 years are measured by the time inside the immortal aperture, which moves several times faster than the outside world unless the aperture is placed in the ground in which case the time syncs up.

4. MostlyBlue

MostlyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's offically rank 7 in the latest chapters. 2 more levels until he's venerable.

5. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    No he isn't. Chu Du assumed he was because he used rank 7 gu and hid his aura. He will achieve rank 7 in chapter 1206.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019
    LoliSlave likes this.
  6. immortalnovelseeker

immortalnovelseeker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler ... :facepalm:

Wujigege likes this.
  7. Ordinary people

Ordinary people Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting when he got luck severing gu because his luck connected with that shadow sect people

immortalnovelseeker likes this.
  8. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are means to speed up the time flow in the aperture and hasten the frequency of the tribulations. Fang Yuan does this at one point because he eats tribulations for breakfast.

9. GreyPancake

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean on the raws lol

10. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    On raws, he had already become Venerable longs ago.

11. GreyPancake

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Could you give me a summary on how he did become one ? I read all the way to the point he entered the tunnels after being chased by gloomy soul then i stop.Are the other venerables alive ? or isit just him ?

12. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FY has become a refining dao venerable at around ch2000's. Constellation and Juyang is also alive and are venerables since Fate Gu is gone, so, in total, there're 3 venerables alive(including FY) and fighting once in a while.
    Fy had become a venerable secretly during infinity cave arch, he counter-used aperture calamity attack from Juyang to secretly also promote rank9 heavenly dao chaos fire blockade, deceiving both constellation and juyang while doing so. He had already become a refining dao supreme master by himself so he didn't use primordial realm unlike cons and juyan.
    I tried to explain it to you while giving the least spoiler possible.
    Right now, three venerables are fighting, juyang at northern, refining luck dao marks of the environment, cons is at central refining wisdom dao marks there, Fy is at eastern sea, refining refining dao marks at there. Juyang has the most rank9 essence stored (1000) since he was the last venerable. Cons has around 650, and Fy has the least, about a couple dozen maybe.
    Oh there's also gloomy soul(spectral), but he can't think straight because of the malfunction of his extreme soul amount. He is like a beast, everyone uses him as a tool, quasi-rank9 beast.

GreyPancake likes this.
  13. GreyPancake

Reading List:
    Link
    You can spoil it for me i dont mind,i stop reading at the point he screwed over the court and was on the run towards the infinity cave where gloomy and the zi wei and his qi clone was chasing him.Currently rereading everything over again just cause i heard fy finally became a venerable and the novel being blocked by china.

Strat-NU likes this.
  14. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it's better if you read it yourself, you're not that far off anyway.