LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Moonlight Snow

Moonlight Snow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this rate, he will start treating paradise as his real home.

2. Olis

Olis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is gathered in Seol room for the conservation.:blobpopcorn:

3. CasualPotato

CasualPotato Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, Fudge caught up! Does anyone have a character glossary or something made? Re-reading 90 chapters sounds like it'd be super fun, especially with how solid the writing is, but I'm super busy. I have no idea who Seo Yuhui or Kim Hannah are.

4. pookiepie

pookiepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really excited about this new translator group. If you check their release dates till now, they translate about 4 or 5 chapters a day. They should finish this novel in about 5 months. Really nice to see a translator not set on just slowly milking the novel and readers. Expect support from me and many others! Carry on the good work!

5. CasualPotato

Reading List:
    Link
    That's only because Fudge was just doing basic cleaning work on Wanderer's translations dude. Expect the speed to go way down now that we're in new territory.

6. pookiepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you do that? Take someone's translation and post it as yours? Even with cleaning, is that legal? Even if Wanderer had to take his translation down, it is still his, for his personal use or whatever.

Did he sell it? But then again he can't sell it since he didn't go through official channels. So he can't sell it, can't give it away and author said that people can't use it. Hmmm, not sure what is going on, don't want the second stopping of translation to happen.

7. CasualPotato

Reading List:
    Link
    From news, seems like Fudge bought Wanderer's TLs. I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if the whole thing was perfectly legal, but I imagine that since Fudge seems to be licensed that the translation's gonna keep going.

8. pookiepie

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess its legal then, if author agrees. Seems like author just wants translation under official banner. I thought that since Wanderer's translation was taken down, the point was to do their own. At least translation quality seems pretty good.
    When you compare Overlord's official version with "fan translation", the latter is even better in some places. Not sure why don't they do there the same.

9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... I think I'm willing to bet nuffies on how this novel will end....

It'll end with the MC seducing the parasite queen... just you watch!

They should also change MC's class to Bard.

Rainingmoon likes this.
  10. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fudge has indeed purchased Wanderer's chapters, so this is perfectly fine ^^

11. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2019-07-21-16-52-18-887_com.android.chrome.png Screenshot_2019-07-21-16-52-27-123_com.android.chrome.png
    @FudgeNouget yo dude I have a suggestion for the site, idk if this would be useful to you or not and if it would be easy to do or not but id love it if the top notification area is the same colour as the website like on other websites such as this Quora screenshot for the symmetry

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    remembering these women's names is hurting my head. yun seohui, Yun Seora, Seo Yuhui. honest to god i thought Seo Yuhui and Yun Seohui were the same person. but honestly now i am even more confused. I thought Yun Seohui was coming back to paradise for the MC, but it seems like she is more fixated on seo yuhui and scheming against the temple of luxuria. Unless she is just scheming against them to get her away from MC, but I feel like if that is what she wanted, she could just come to meet the MC in Paradise and do it the old fashion way. UNLESS maybe Yun Seohui has never actually been to paradise and just worked in the Earth side of the business and for whatever reason just cant go to Paradise. maybe she even Died in Paradise and while she was re informed of what was happening she was not allowed to go back since she had the mark of one who went to that world and can't go back unless someone revives her and the company thought it was too expensive.

13. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW, Was Yun Seohui the one who listened to Seol's great adventure after the Arden Fortress? And the one who told Seol that he has people waiting him there?

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    No. If she was, then 'mom' would've taken Seol away from her vicinity.

15. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Well names look similar

chapter 67
    And in chapter 92
    So she the Daughter of Luxuria was visiting Sinyoung at that time?

16. cleesus

cleesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im glad i started reading this recently, definitely one of the better written novels

Rainingmoon, DreamHaze and Nagecian like this.
  17. FudgeNouget

FudgeNouget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Email [email protected]
    Been passing too many messages to them lately >.>

18. Vidashall

Vidashall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude. reading so much about "Seo Yunhui" and "Yun Seohui" on this thread is giving me a fucking headache (no, I'm for real xD)

I think this is how it goes:

Seo Yunhui: Daughter of Luxuria, executor of Luxuria and the Ice Queen. she is all of them. For those who don't remember, she is the one who welcomed Seol and Kim Hannah to her cafe at Paradise. I think it was around chapters 55-60? it was after the rescue of the Fortress. And based on Seol's flashback, she was the lady who he met when he was a child, who told him his eyes had the colors of the rainbow or something like that.

Yun Seohui: Well, I guess she is the First Lady of Sinyoung... and that's all we know.

Something that I'm curious, on this chapter (92) it was mentioned, or alluded that Sung Shihyun (the other Gold marked who also completed the impossible mission) was also an executor of Luxuria. I have two questions about this...

1- Wasn't Luxuria supposed to only be a Goddess for priests? why is a warrior working for her as an executor?

2- Why are there two executors of Luxuria? there is supposed to be only one...

On chapter 1, it was said:

"
    [How could I not? This child was originally born with the fate of an Executor.]

“Executor?”

The princess was surprised. The Executors were the apostles who carried out the will of the seven gods. They were the seven leaders chosen to fight against the monsters threatening the world.

The problem was that only one of them participated in this battle."

I supposed one for each sin/God.

19. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, the lvl6 priest (Pope?) in Luxuria Temple tried to convince Seo Yuhui to come back to the temple, but they are working with Sinyong now (hence the transmission device/crystal in the pope Vicar)
    Sung Shihyun is an Executor, we don't know which God. Seo Yuhui trained him and he was with her in the Luxuria Order/Temple because he loved her and tried to woo her. Afterwards he goes to Sinyong
    We don't know if there is only one Executor per god, nor whose Executor Sung Shihyun is.

20. Olis

Olis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no class restriction to choose gods btw. It is just recommended for the priest to choose luxuria/Invidia. There is Chohong with a class of priest following the warrior path for example.

Seinha likes this.