Spoiler The Wicked Queen / 궁 에는 개꽃 이 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moname, Oct 4, 2018.

1. vivixn

vivixn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. Madamichelin

Madamichelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi hi, currently this manhwa has been translated to mandarin til chapter 81. Is there anyone can give some summary of what happening. Thanks

syofiaa likes this.
  3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry can anyone give more spoiler for manhwa or manhua on this? Really curious on what happen. Really feel sad for MC

syofiaa and samira01 like this.
  4. Valentine3201

Valentine3201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know and gathered,
    The MC and ML were friends as kids. The SFL(second female lead) was interested in the ML. However, he wasn’t. He was only interested in what she told him about their past life (which I believe is a lie).
    So the grow up, ML and MC marry. ML become emperor and MC become his empress. However, the SML (second male lead) likes MC. The SML is the ML brother. The ML thinks they like each other and leaves the MC.

So as time goes on, the MC tries her best to love him but the ML doesn’t care. So he remarried the SFL. Which dethrones the MC as empress. So the MC bullies the SFL but the ML is mad at her. So he is cruel to her.
    Things happen the to MC but the ML never cares, so other people come save her or she saved herself. Which makes the ML mad. So he tries to stop loving her because he thinks she loves other guys.

So the MC is mad and she tries to hurt the SFL and the ML gets mad at her and tells her to leave to the cold palace. The cold palace is for the unwanted queens or concubines.

So the MC tries to give up loving the ML. But ever since the MC left the ML is sad and lonely without her, since he is a fool. So he goes to see her but other guys are by her-side and tries to take her away to protect her. But the ML doesn’t let. So he comes back to tell her that she can never leave from his side. And he kind of implies that he doesn’t love her, he just wants to make her life miserable. Which is a lie. But he can’t express himself.

So he tries to make the MC life miserable even more. By making her jealous. The MC dad tries to save her sanity by telling the ML she is dead. Which makes the ML upset and try to find her. But he find her alive and thinks the MC is lying to get his attention to make him miserable. But the MC is slowly going insane, since she is being tortured by the ML.

So the SML comes in and gives her this letter and it shows that the ML doesn’t care about her or whatever. So she becomes even more sad, but I don’t know if the ML even wrote that since the SML also loves her. So she tries to live her new life.

There is also a servant from the SFL. The servant also cares for the MC, because he knows that the MC isn’t bad. She’s just misunderstood. So he wants to leave the SFL to protect the MC, since no one is protecting her but everyone protects the SFL.

So in the cold palace the MC is going crazy each day.

I am up to the part where, MC has a dream about her burning in the fire. But that was all I got so far, if I am wrong let me know or change.

5. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much!!!! For your spoiler. ML is the worst. I just can’t believe he’s going this far and keep torture MC. Really hope he get all those painful and torture like MC did. May I ask what does ML think of SFL? Is he like her and sleep with her? Thanks again

6. Valentine3201

Reading List:
    Link

The ML doesn’t sleep with the SFL, if I remember correctly. Since he doesn’t LOVE her, but I could be wrong. It’s been a while since I read it and I hate the SFL so I don’t want to remember anything about her call it petty.

But the ML just use the SFL. He would like flirt with her to make the MC jealous. I don’t think he LIKES the SFL that way. But I think it’s the kind of like where you go “oh she’s cute, but I wouldn’t date her.” Kind of like.

To also let you know, I think you asked if the MC does. I hear that she does die because I read spoilers ahead of the chapter I’m on and it says she’s dies in the fire she dreamt about. And the ML becomes so heartbroken or whatever and dies after her. But I haven’t read about that part yet, so people could be wrong. But I’ll let you know!

Use this link to read or look at the pictures:

https:/www . tohomh123 .c o m/ envhuanghou/

I can’t post the link yet because I need 5 posts, but I put like a broken version of it. If you put it all together it should give you the link. If it doesn’t work lmk. I know a bit Chinese so I read it just fine. However, if you can’t read it just look at the pictures and match with the spoilers. It’s still understandable and better than not knowing hope this helps!

7. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you thank you so much !!! I really appreciate it. This is helping me to understand a lot when look at the raw. About SFL that’s Fine I kinda get that feeling LOL. Well good to know that he also died but hope he knew all the true before he died then. Again thank you so much:LOL:

syofiaa, Archanae and Valentine3201 like this.
  8. Valentine3201

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, no problem! We’re all in the same boat with this Manwha

I’ll let you know if I find anything new or if something big happens.

9. microwavekun

microwavekun New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so I also read the manhwa from the same site and I just want to make some corrections in what your summary of what happened so far. The MC and ML grew up together and the main point in their relationship from when they were kids up to their adulthood is that the MC loves the ML but is never able to express it properly. She bullied the ML and acted bratty when they were young because she wanted to gain his attention and this continues even when she enters the palace as one of his official concubines (the ML who is the emperor is allowed to have as many concubines as he wants but only one empress and at this point he hasn't made anyone the empress yet) where she bullies other concubines out of jealousy. Her behaviour and often cruel actions towards the other concubines are her way of getting ML's attention and should have gotten her punished severely but the ML, who secretly loves MC but doesn't realize or know how to express it, lets her continue her ways and only gives her light punishments (basically spoiling her). Like you said she also bullies the SFL and though the ML doesn't love the SFL, he likes her gentle personality compared to what he thinks is the evil and fiery attitude of the MC. He also mistook the SFL as the one who nursed him back to health when in fact it was the MC who did so that also adds to his 'reasons' for liking the SFL.

The MC was not taken to the cold palace. Her father basically saw how obsessed his daughter was with the emperor and how unhealthy her love was especially because the ML could never reciprocate her love, so her father begged the ML to let the MC go if she ever does something unforgivable. The ML 'kicked out' the MC from the palace for her bullying the SFL when in actuality he was trying to give her freedom as per her father's wishes. The MC became really depressed from missing the ML and got sick both physically and mentally before finally getting better but the ML who missed the MC secretly searched for her outside the palace. MC's father lied to the ML that MC was happy outside the palace. ML realized he's always loved the MC but the MC said it was too late. ML's mother and MC's father pushes the ML to make SFL the empress and he relents despite wanting the MC back. MC hears the news and wants to claim the position as the empress that was promised to her before she was kicked out of the palace, as well as claim ML's love. ML tells her hes going to take her back to the palace and make her his woman again but only AFTER the SFL becomes empress. MC says she'll only go back to his side as the empress and tries to persuade ML.

Thats what i got up to so far with the released chapters. Both the ML and MC just cant let each other go despite being toxic for each other LOL im scared to see what will happened because the novel spoilers says she dies in fire but lets hope not because i want MC to get her happy ending

Btw im fully fluent in chinese so that might be the cause of some differences in our understanding of the manhwa (no shade, i think you did a good job with understanding the general dynamics of the story :) looking forward to following the series with you all

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you basically just changed my opinions on the characters. I acutally think death would be easiest way for them to be together as morbid as it sounds.

11. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone!!
    I'm new here but I'm gland to find this community and thank you for all the info about this series.
    So far this is my input about this story line:
    chapter 92 - Li (MC) and Eon ( ML) meet at the Lilac tree, Li inner thoughts ( says to herself that she won't be proud ), and asks him to take her back to the palace and tells ML to make the one step to her just as she made the step to go close to him.(writing like this was more deep ). She says about the rumors and realized he's making SFL the queen and for her to stay put for some time and to not provoke him any more, to wait for him, his going to take her to the palace and then she will be by his side ( personal note: he's going to make her the queen and he's going to take care of those ministers in the government??) She gets mad saying that he's taking her to the Harem with other women and she won't allow it, she will go to the palace as the queen and asks him to take the step to be close together. He's getting anxious for not convince her to go back to him and to wait until he makes her the queen again. At this point he grabs her panicking, saying ONLY HER, HE WILL NOT LET GO. ONLY HER HE CAN NOT LOSE. He won't let anyone to stop her returning to the palace, that he leave government events just to meet her. At the end she goes, I most be the Queen to return at the palace. She told him about her being in a relationship with other man, would he care or if she die? Chapter 92 ending when she asks him to just one time, just for once to allow her and then she kissed him.
    Chapter 96 & 97 - MC was told about SFL getting the queen's title and she questioned her father what is the emperor motives giving SFL the title of queen. After she goes back to her residence, she cuts some of her hair, write a note with the bracelet of the First Queen - ML mother and send it to the Emperor (ML). He gets mad saying that's another of her tricks to manipulate him to do as she please. If I'm not mistaking, she wants for the emperor not to protect/send guards to her. He's so mad thinking that she is so proud and there is still haft a month for the ceremony!! don't know if that is for the SFL to get her queen tittle.??? Really he didn't explain that part?? So emperor sends word to her saying he burned everything she sent to him. Chapter 96 ends with her thinking to herself that she would take the love she has for him out of her heart and she would not care for him no more.
    Chapter 97 MC comes to realize what the emperor actions are, petty SFL (technical speaking SFL is weak and needs help but MC is strong and doesn't need help or ask any.) this chapter ends with MC confronting her father about what's behind ML doing or why is he doing, later at the end she tells her father that she has to go somewhere.
    Sadly chapter 100 of the Wicked queen was out and in that chapter is the end of the MC, she gets burn tie to a tree and in the final moment of her life she see ML waiting at the Lilac tree telling her not to cry.
    chapter 101 - ML rushes to MC residence, he recalls MC maid with others seriously wounded. ML is taking to see MC's father who is also seriously sick (ill), in there he was told MC was burn to death.
    chapter 102 - we get to see ML on denial,sad,going insane, he orders the servants to open the MC residence and sits in there saying that she's there and he won't let her go then gets mad saying why she die without him or why she die first than him or so. The chapter ended with him taking a woman to his chambers and only thinking of his lilac flower blossom (MC) in his inner thoughts ( talking to himself even if he calls her name, even if he calls her out she won't come to him, he gets so upset that she is no longer there with him.)

If you like for me to add summary in all the chapters so far?
    I got to chapter 97 and 98 to 102 are raw so no much to tell

Take care,
    samira01
    Note: this info is base on Chinese's raw

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  12. Valentine3201

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01

Thank you so much for the spoilers! I would really appreciate the rest of the chapters (98-100), if you could! If not, no rush needed!

It was a bit harder for me to understand 95+ since I’m not fluent Chinese (as fore mentioned above). So your comment and @microwavekun has been great help!

I’m just super sad that he never told her his plans and kept her in the dark. He loved her and hurt her at the same time. She loved him only to see herself get hurt over him. I’m just super sad to the point where I had to reread your spoiler comment — just to make sure I didn’t read it wrong.

I also can’t believe that she died like that. I know someone said that she burned like in her dream, but why? Is the question I would like to ask.

If anyone knows the answer, please let me know!

p.s The Wicked Queen reminds me very much of a Chinese drama called “Goodbye My Princess” — a very good drama with amazing actors and kind of same plot line! So, if you would like to suffer more — check it out!

13. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but could you please explain to me about ML’s plan? Im still don’t get it what is he planning to do? And i agree this is really heart breaking for MC. She only get hurt from ML never received love or kindness from him. I really hope at least in manhua they will change the ending but seem like it’s not gonna happen.

14. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler.

syofiaa likes this.
  15. Valentine3201

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 mentions that’s he planned to remake the MC the Queen once again. And she believed him. However, when she met the SFL (second female lead) — she finds out that she will be crowned Queen. Not the MC like she was promised.

Therefore, MC cuts off her hair and sends it to the ML and he burns her items. And in return, the MC believes that he lied to her about taking her back with him. No matter who she asked, no one told her anything about the ML’s plan. She questions if he truly loves her or not. So, she decides to cut her love for him out of her heart.

However, I don’t know what his intentions were by giving the SFL the soon to be Queen title. And not letting the MC know anything, even though her promised to take her back.
    I do believe it had to do with his jealously and his disbelief of her loyalty. Also, how he calls her proud and whatnot. However, much is yet to be revealed.

16. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh i see thank you so much. I feel like all the misunderstanding start from ML. He just imagine thing in his head never ask MC (the part he thought Mc is in love with her childhood friend) and hurt her because of his own assumption. Really wish she still alive at the end​

magical_al00 and syofiaa like this.
  17. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys is me again,

Honestly there is so much, really so very much that I haven't include with details about this story. I do believe the emperor (ML) is obsess as well MC is with him. Both are proud, but both are showing in a very different way.
    1. why the second Queen hates her so much, it shows at the beginning of the story.
    2.And yes ML does sleep around with other women - all with lower status would end as it shows in early chapters of the story. One of them is the same maid that will set up MC on fire.( we also can tell that she gets called to ML's chamber,giving MC an excuse to get back at the maid who was talking bad about her(MC) saying that she is not even one of the emperor women and she will be without the emperor favor, and some day she will get abandoned by him)

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm really confuse about : they met when she is 7 years old, enter the palace at 10 years old ( we get to see some of their memories in later chapters), she married him - 12 years old and ML - 17 years old (she is the rightful wife of the crown prince - future emperor - I believe her tittle should be at least Consort which is under Empress but above concubines) - 5 years later from storyline she meets the crown prince is their wedding ceremony. But the storyteller tells us they haven't see each other for 5 years??? and then 5 years later ML became the emperor ( I just may need to go back and carefully read everything again)

NOTE: this is just my own opinion according to what we get to see in the manhwa are:
    They both love each other but they are very proud, ML didn't sleep with any women and why you may ask, here it is: there is not children. The emperor with 2 concubines so far we can tell through the manhwa, as well calling out other women to his chamber but I don't think he slept with them (well, this part it's just my opinion so far Emperors were never lacking of women/wife/whatever tittle etc...so technically that will be kind of impossible but I can tell you this though HE DID NOT married or slept with SFL for sure!!) . Most likely it was his way to get MC attention. When MC is sent back to her father ( outside the palace ) he gets so miserable, always angry and make the environment around him very unease including ministers and officials. Deep inside he didn't like when MC left the palace and everyone were happy about the news.
    What I love the most is:
    in the night of a ceremony when third queen the empress dowager present the foreign princess to ML and to sit by his side. It is so clear how anxious ML was because MC presence, MC father begged ML to let her go so she could be free of this toxic love. In that celebration night all his thoughts were about MC, he kept drinking and when MC leaves the celebration and on the next scene he's all alone(in my opinion not enjoying this night at all)
    When he was told about MC was meeting with SML...his brother I believe, he got sooooo maddd, like a beast, crazy mad, he goes to confront them. At this point it's reveal how jealous he was of SML and his relationship with MC. In his mind he believes they are romantically involved and bring back childhood memories about how she is looking for ML, making him the priority in her life. One day he realized she wasn't around and missing the Lilac flowers she always brings to his chamber/residence and asked for her or so. He found her with the SML in a scene when MC is looking so please being with SML and the worse she goes and sings for SML making ML so angry. He remembers the wedding night, how his heart was going crazy because of her, her beauty was above any other beautiful flowers. She was the most beautiful flower of all, but because the SML presence in the way going to her, he turns around and leaves. Always thinking there is something between both of them. SML implored to ML for MC anger him(ML) even more and worse when she told SML not to beg and everything is over now. Later she goes to see ML to forgive SML mentioning his name, making ML going mad saying DO NOT SAY HIS NAME, TO NOT MENTION HIS NAME FROM HER MOUTH "So possessivee" He also said, because of his late father he won't sentence SML to death (Second Male Lead) or that he's pardon his life
    By the way, that's the night when ML tells her to leave the palace, if she doesn't do it herself that she will force out to her father residence. Also, the meeting between MC and SML is for requesting SML to kill the SFL ( and so whatever with that, I really don't like SFL character or anything with her in the story. I really block her existence as much as I can)
    I love how as soon ML tells her to leave the palace, he goes on and on about her and when she is taking away, he's question himself if he's doing what it's best then why he feels so upset for making her leaves. Later on he goes on thinking that SFL is not getting bully by MC, maids and servants were happy because MC wasn't there, but for him the palace feels unfamiliar but still he is on denial about his feelings for her.
    When he gets so upset knowing MC is living freely and enjoying life without care any more for him.
    For me the most awesome part it's when ML realized that he has been thinking of MC (HIS PEARL BLOSSOM FLOWER), from the very beginning and NOT SFL, HE GOES ON PANIC THINKING WHAT IS THE FEELING ON HIS HEART AND WHY IT GOES FAST, FEELS LIKE IS BEING CRUSHED WITH STONE AND SAYING THAT HE LOST IT (HER LOVE) ALREADY.
    Second best of my scene is when SFL realized the Lilac flower his emperor's favorite(he said Lilac are not his favorite and it annoying by it. However, SFL can tell that there is a connection between emperor and MC thru the Lilac tree because IF EMPEROR DIDN'T LIKE LILAC, OBVIOUSLY HE WOULDN'T HAVE A LILAC TREE RIGHT IN FRONT AT HIS RESIDENCE AND HOW NOSTALGIA HE GETS CONTEMPLATING THE LILAC TREE) because his loves for MC. So I get to see SFL acting sad and all the nonsense ( well it's because MC goes through a lot more compare to her(SFL) I really don't have any pity for her at all.

BE IN TOUCH EVERYONE!!

samira01

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  18. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    I really which too myself and since I couldn't get chapters (98-99) updates chapter come out at KAKAOPAGE -Korean's web weekly and I can't buy coins to unlock the chapters because I do not have any options for payment unless I can get a certificate, buy it some where else in order to make the purchase for those chapters (98-99) I did buy (unlock ) chapter 100,101 and the last one 102 which I already added some short summary about them. Didn't go with so much details about chapter 100 because most of the chapter is about MC being burned alive. So for me is not much to say..

samira01

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    syofiaa and Archanae like this.
  19. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it too as well, ML DOES NOT SLEEP with SFL and even so giving her the queen title. HE SAID to the counselors(government ministers) THAT SHE WILL NOT GIVE BIRTH TO HIS CHILDREN EVEN THOUGH THE EMPEROR OR BETTER SAY THE ROYAL FAMILY IS WITHOUT A CHILD - SHE will not be the mother of his children or so I understood!!??? He said all that because the ministers don't want a foreign princess - they care about the pure royal blood. So he put them at ease and kind of think that this is part of his plan in order to get MC BACK TO THE PALACE, THIS IS BECAUSE BY HIM BRINGING HER BACK IS A SIN, SO TECHNICALLY SHE CAN'T ENTER THE PALACE EVER EVER AGAIN, BUT HE WANTS HER BACK AND HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BRING HER TO HIS SIDE.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    papapa, syofiaa, otomereader and 2 others like this.
  20. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    So another SE/BE XD aw, well, its sorta realistic and a fitting ending.... but the burning part... lol.... there should have been secret guards or so lmao

syofiaa likes this.