Discussion Place —> Novel

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by akki, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something that’s been happening to me for the last few months I think. When I’ll be at a certain place and a novel will pop into my head. I’m not really sure how it started and I don’t understand why it’s this particular place/novel. But I do find it interesting.

So the place in question is my bathroom. And the novel is Heavenly Jewel Change. When I go to have a bath I’ll have a thought that says “I should start reading Heavenly Jewel Change again.”

It’s really odd and I don’t know when it started or how long it’ll even go on for. All I know is that for the last few months my bath has been a constant reminder for me to read this novel. Who needs an alarm when I have my bath right? Lol~

So anything like this happen to you? What novels do you associate with specific locations? What kind of thoughts come to your mind? Come and share with the rest of us~

2. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it ends up being connected to games. Even though they have no connection, some games just make me think I should start reading a novel again. An example would be any FF games makes me remember Against the Gods, but i'd rather not read it anymore. I'll probably binge the rest once the translations done.

akki likes this.
  3. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, when I pick up my phone I see novelupdates bookmark to my reading list.

So I check it pretty frequently.

And now I check the forum too.

So.. it would be my phone. Theres no particular location or novel tho.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That is cute, when I am in the bathroom I get inspirations, lots of ideas, once I was on the verge of creating a flying car and another I was so busy thinking how to make a time traveling machine, problem is once I get out, my mind goes blank
    [​IMG]

akki, mir and Emoral like this.
  5. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of thing would most likely happen when I shut all my lights and go to sleep. Instead of sleeping, I would keep thinking about a novel that I have read, or a novel that I used to read. I would think about Novel A during the night and would tell myself to read Novel A when I wake up. The sad thing is, the moment that I wake up, I would forget all about it until the next night. This cycle would repeat until I get up and open the novel's chapter index for the next morning.

Lurking likes this.
  6. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t touch that novel again. I found it stupid overall~
    That doesn’t count. It’s like going to Pizza Hut and suddenly thinking of pizza. The link is already there before the thought appears~
    You need to take a notebook and pen with you to the bathroom lol.
    Dream diary? Get into the habit of writing and maybe your mind will make it stick with you more as soon as you wake up. Or take a notebook and pen with you into your sleep mind~

7. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it is "ugh" but I went through ~1000chs, I may as well finish it, otherwise i'd just get annoyed, cuz perfectionism

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.