Resolved Google books drive help request

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by totagamer11, Jul 22, 2019.

1. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    I use G Drive to get some epub LNs on my J7. It goes through, shows a downloading 15-20 mb window, and finally a uploading epub message. When i go to G play books it's nowhere to be found. I check anti-virus and it says all green. Any ideas for my situation and what i should do?

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would your epub files show up on google books? That will only let you read books you purchased off of the play store. Get a separate epub reader for your epub files. Check google drive to see if the file is still there.

dhRPGamer likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is what you uploaded conform to the rules of use of drive :blobunsure:, if not, google will automatically delete the file once it is uploaded :blobawkward:
    I recommend using something else that offers less content control like mega if you want to upload something :blobamused:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
  4. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Well when i DL it gets opened automatically. Was reading realist hrro. First 8 vol. came through fine only vol 9 doesnt show after download. Scam?

5. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you buy them?

6. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google Drive isn't integrated with Google Books as far as I know. If you upload them to Google Drive, you'd need to open them from Google Drive, too. I haven't used it this way, but Moon+ Reader should be able to access your books on Google Drive and even sync your reading progress between devices.