Spoiler Wild girl?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ATrueStory, Feb 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. elish

elish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwaa I have read the manga up until 13 chapters, it was soooooooo good. The characters are just so my favorite kind of strong-smart character.. I need more chapters of it T.T

Bella94, Avery Very and nielyti like this.
  4. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    It went hiatus for awhile
    https://toonkor.io/칼과-드레스
    I only blindly read this. I don't know korea language, so I just try to understand what happened by looking at the picture. Looks like ML can't take it when he know the truth about MC identity at the latest chapter

lazynoodles likes this.
  5. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the latest what i understand that ml is heartbroken because mc is roel

cjburaira, Bella94 and Aquaa like this.
  6. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler please.. :aww:

7. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last chapter was 50 on March 2019

Roel wanted to chase the captain to explain everything, but held back by priestess because there was a big problem on church. It seemed there was conspiracy on upper management of church that resulting the prince got cursed (on 1st chapter) so the fact that Roel was exchanged body decided to be kept secret between the priestess, the blue haired guy and the silver haired guy. And to investigate the culprit they want to lure out the demon king by Roel pretending to hate her new body and want to change back. During the last chapter the silver hair guy wanted to stay with Roel.

Before meeting with Roel again, the priestess and gang planned to contact the demon king to know where Roel's soul was. Apparently the priestess contacted God but didn't get answer and the blue haired guy could see that the dead body didn't contain the appropriate soul(?).

And they seemed surprise to know that Roel was a girl from the very beginning ^∆^

All of that based on google translate, so i would like to apologize if there are mistakes

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww... So ML can't accept that MC is not Sila but Roel? Why???

9. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is not that ML can't accept Sila is Roel but he is in shocked that the girl is Roel.

In one of scene Sila (Roel) explained in hasty that she is Roel since the first time.they met.

I don't think it was procceed in ML's brain at that time though

And (my own conspiracies) ML has feelings for Roel since beginning either admiration or rivalry. Because he glared at Sila when she remarked that Roel wouldn't want people become sad because of his death in earliest chapters.

10. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy felt betrayed? He spilled his guts about his childhood but Sila held back that she is a reincarnated person.
    I know they're playing as a couple but trust need to exist in their partnership.

11. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a pretty good story. I wonder if there is a Novel to this.

Maybe the ML feels weird that the woman he loved had a... Man's soul? But he didn't know that Roel is a girl... So it must have been awkward.

I love this character. She had so much agency. At first I thought Light and Shadow would be similar but that female character while strong has no agency. This one is refreshing! She is even manlier than a man!

I read the Chinese translated webtoon. As the main heir, She is now a very rich lady with a position of a Duke to inherit (I think it is a Duke). And the ML has quite a sad history as a sacrificial person. In the knight squad he is the only one without a position so the royalty would like to order him around as he has no social standing. Knights with titles also don't really like him because he is a lowly commoner. When ML retire from knighthood, he will become a normal citizen. So the supervisor was saying that this would give the ML a better future when he is old. Something like that.

The supervisor would like both of them to marry. That is why she decided to keep the Duke title thinking that if they marry, he will have a better future. And she is also rich so he would have a comfortable future. But of course, if in 6 months only if she didnt find another man whom she truly love, would she marry ML.

Later she found out that ML has alot of properties transferred to him from his friend and poised to be inherited by him from his god father or something. She was like "stupid supervisor, using these stupid tricks to trick me" Lmao.

12. 1Penny4YourThoughts

1Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so there is no more spoilers? But seriously, I would have felt very betrayed if I spilled my guts and someone held back a very important detail about themselves. Especially since they are engaged (even if it was maybe ment to be canceled).
    So noone knows how it develops after? No novel?

cjburaira, Negarrr and Avery Very like this.
  13. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know too. Is there a novel? Maybe I can try hunting for it online. But it was a tough hunt even for the other ones I read.

14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    The way I see it, it's not really a romantic relationship. but it has the potential to be one. Your usual arranged marriage flair. I don't remember the captain's reason for agreeing with Sila but it was more of his duty than anything else. nevertheless, I think it is much better if Sila did say she is Roel because he might in the position to help her (despite that they might be on opposing factions). For me, no matter how Sila might have been paranoid, it would break anyone's trust to hold something vital like that,.

Avery Very likes this.
  15. Seaziamurae

Seaziamurae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna pop in here and say the other name for this is The Sword and The Dress and it does have a novel, though I don’t know where to get raws.

16. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep there's a novel. The novel is called "sword and dress" by 303planet. It's really really good! I had to buy the ebook version on ridibooks for keepers. I'll give spoilers if you have anything you'd like to ask.

cjburaira, Orphus, Dizmen and 8 others like this.
  17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does she go back into her body? What happened to the soul of the original girl? Any romantic developments?

lucas_athy_bbs and Avery Very like this.
  18. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    - Sadly, no. Her original body(Roel) is gone for good. I don't mind tho. It seems like MC doesn't care much about her outside appearance, she's still her and others treat her the same when they are told the truth about her identity.

[If any of you are confused, think of it this way:
    Roel's soul = o / Roel's body = x
    Sila's soul = x / Sila's body = o
    Roel's soul + Sila's body = MC]

- I feel so bad for the original Sila. There's a part where Sila's father(the count) was found and he had been dead long ago, and the stepmother used a double to make it seem like he was alive. So MC is hoping he was manipulated into marrying the stepmother, and didn't know about the stepmother's true intentions(making deal with demons, giving Sila as the offering etc) and fought back for his daughter, and was killed during the process. MC feels sorry for the poor girl, that what happened to her and her family was a tragedy, and hopes she was loved by both her parents dearly. I don't think her soul is actually in the hands of the dempn king. In short, the original Sila had -quoting form the novel- "returned back to the goddess' embrace"

- DEFINITELY. There's so much romance at the end. They take the "when you're in love your s/o sparkles/shines" literally, and even tries to run away with each other cuz they thought they wouldn't let them marry cuz (they think) they're not in love bc guess what I ain't seeing no halo around you boo, despite their actions/behaviors of people who are deeply in love lol (I mean, they're running away cuz they want to be together). There are a lot of sexual jokes & tensions as well -especially since both MC and ML are dense +MC was a paladin who grew almost blind to any sex education (except how to kiss she learned from noble ladies).

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  19. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the summary!!! ^^

Do you have any fluffy moments that you are willing to share?
    And I do wonder, just how does Sila and ML make-up after he finds out about her soul transmigration?

lucas_athy_bbs and Avery Very like this.
  20. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason ML looked shocked & upset is bc he thought Sir Roel(before she died) was a dude lol, and that two guys can't get engaged/married -at least in this fantasy period. So after MC clears things up that she's a woman, he's just happy that he can still be with her (persue the engagement + get married as the lawful s/o) with her. It's so sweet. So there wasn't much reaction or anything they had to sort out betweeb them except clearing out the fact that MC had always been a girl. He was just "oh does that mean we can still be together? no further explanation needed *happy*"

Fluffy moments? Mm....idk it was all sweet and giggles throughout the whole novel. Scenes that really made my romance-addicted heart race were actually the angsty scenes XD
    When they go to the desert where the demons live, MC gets separated from the group and once ML found her he just straight up snatched her onto his horse and rode off away from the group. And confessed he just wanted to run away with her, away from all dangers and that he's afraid to lose her. There's even a scene where MC says she won't be mad if he took his own life after hers IF she were to die before him (sounds kinda messed up, but we need to keep in mind that both MC and ML didn't have much social experience/exposure so they don't really know much about morals between a person to person, or how it would look like to others -like how they share a spoon or doesn't know what's wrong with going into the same hotel together to get some sleep). So I really liked the scenes where a docile puppy like ML would get his guards up or growl once in a while whenever MC is involved. I guess I was swooned by his dedication to MC? He's pretty much "whatever idk and idc" but he protecc & attec and means business when it comes to MC.
    I also found it hilarious and somewhat fluffy whenever MC would be the pervy one; asking about male genitalia, eager to touch or kiss ML and even yells loud enough for the whole building to hear she's sorry she put in her tongue during their kissing sesh when ML was so alarmed by it that he avoided her by having, almost like a tag race, whenever he caught glimpses of her. Idk I liked seeing ML blush and not knowing what to do when MC was so eager for sexual relationships.
    If your romance cringe tolerance is very low, this one is definitely for you, cuz it's never TOO serious yet it gives you butterflies and giggles at the same time when it comes to romamce aspects.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Am_elf, mmem, honingzoet and 53 others like this.