Discussion What would be your choice ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsuru55, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not real, just a possible situation.
    What would you do if a girl confess to you but you are in love with a friend/best friend girl ?
    Accept ? or refuse and try to confess to friend girl ? or the cheating way : ask the confessing girl to give you time to think about it but in truth you confess to friend girl to see if it could work and accept the confession if she refuses /or/ says that you will accept the confession if your confession to friend girl doesn't work (saying the truth).

2. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do I think its not a bad idea to date this girl?
    if yes I will say yes
    if no I will say no
    you left out quite a bit of think that can change the decision
    like "do I know you?"
    or is she an asshole
    etc

Sabruness and otaku31 like this.
  3. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably try spending some time together with the new girl to see how the two of us match, as well if there's any chance of friend's girl becoming jealous or happy due to it, which could affect how to proceed with that.

Sabruness likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's say that the confessing girl is medium/mediocre quality but not that bad. And the girl you love is just a liiiiittle better and you often had a fluffy atmosphere between you 2, giving you the impression you got the chance she accepts.

5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hypothetically speaking, I will take a bit of time to think about it (since I don't know the girl), think about it carefully, which girl I would have a better future with (you know personality, mentality, hobbies, those little details that might break up a relationship, etc...)

6. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ts you such a planner lol

Welp i'll accept. If we felt we doesnt really fit each other, then break up duh. There's always chance one day you might fall for her instead.

7. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    She made a pretty bad life choice if she confessed to me.

Lonelycity, Tsukkin, GDLiZy and 6 others like this.
  8. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    If I like another woman I would be up front and explain I have feelings for another. At that time or soon after I would ask the girl I like if she would have a date with me. If that doesn’t work out. Only than could their be a possibility between the girl who confessed and me.
    ( I am a man so the whole possibilities of having both would be nice, but RL never work out like that)

Kiskaiya likes this.
  9. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she confessed to u , why does she like u , why do u like the friend/best friend ( rhetorical ) . The answer to these questions is important and reason for it choice. Who is the confessor to u , just someone u know , a friend , an acquaintance . Can u like her, if there is a chance then yes u should say yes

otaku31 likes this.
  10. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're kind of an asshole if you decide to go out with someone only if someone else turns you down, y'know? Either take the girl up on her offer or tell her you have feelings for someone else. Damn.

Tsukkin, GDLiZy, Japorea and 5 others like this.
  11. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    the question is too ill-defined and vague to give a real thought-out answer.

If i have to give an answer, this one sounds sensible:

12. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^this. Selfish and uncaring as I am, even I know better than to treat someone who likes me/cares for me (implied by her confession) that way.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Bloodysin28 likes this.
  13. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest question I have is why you haven't already confessed to the girl you like?

Whatever reason you have for that won't just go away because some other person confessed to you, right?

Btw the obvious answer:
    Ore wa Emilia ga suki da

14. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter what you do, playing/toying with other people's emotions will always end up in a messy place.

How messy it is doesnt matter.

What matters is that you be honest from the get go.

That way, regardless of the outcome, you are in a stable position not to be dragged through the mud.

EDIT: in other words, you have to secure the moral high ground. Regardless of the situation, be truthful. Don't be cheap and fake. So even if it blows up on your face, they can't put all the blame on you and you don't have to feel sorry/guilty i.e. getting dragged through the mud.

otaku31 likes this.
  15. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Age , the place in life and other things matter as well . Most of the time while we think we love the person we know for a long time ( friend/best friend ) it is actually just our brain choosing to stay in the comfort zone . We grew up with them or spent a lot of time with them , which generally implies we share interests which again GENERALLY tld to like/love/affection . Here the experience in life matters if all of u r young ( 14 - 23 max. ) then telling the confessor about the other girl might make her less interested , while if u r older telling her this might be a good way to start a relationship. Again , I am not saying that age is important , it's just a General factor to easily and efficiently establish a certain amount of experience or maturity , it can definitely be found in young people based on their experience, hell they might have more experience than someone older than them but that is unlikely. Back to the topic at hand , in this situation taking a step back and thinking clearly is the way to go . There's no right answer here just what/who u want to be with . In one side there is a well established relationship which u know and even want to take to the next step , in Another there is a completely new and uncharted territory that u can explore and hell maybe even discover something more and new about urself as well .

Si Kucing likes this.
  16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanted to write "the douchebag way" but somehow i felt i was too mean against the people that would choose this solution.

Westeller likes this.
  17. Danthefanokaku

Danthefanokaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    r/oddlyspecific

18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you baffled me with your answer (not the details before that). Didn't think that there would be good choice.

19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Just my delusions, it didn't happen to me.

20. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Lonelycity, Kiskaiya and otaku31 like this.