Discussion What would be your choice ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsuru55, Jul 22, 2019.

1. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    chose the one that benefited you most.

2. DXHaseoXD

DXHaseoXD [Forever Alone] [Person who tries to translate]

Reading List:
    Link
    Psh, that will never happen......
    Only in dreams :blobcry:

otaku31 likes this.
  3. Danthefanokaku

Danthefanokaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, that’s what they all say. “Just asking for a friend”

4. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Refuse.

5. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably look forward what "my heart wishes" rather than "my mind" but there are exceptions so I handle it differently depending on case in question. In this situation I would generally refuse.

6. Kiskaiya

Kiskaiya 【Let’s pretend】

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be upright with her about my affection for a different girl. I'm not a fan of being with someone when you aren't actually fully committed to the relationship because that just opens up the way for cheating. I find it disrespectful to your partner. If she wanted to wait until I confessed, got rejected and moved on (I would try with her if she still liked me as long as I was over the other girl) that's her prerogative. But if it went confessed, got accepted and she unfortunately had to suffer more heartbreak, well, unfortunately that's life.

Lonelycity likes this.
  7. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh there's no shortage of those on this planet,most people have made/taken an asshole-ish decision or action at some point in their lives,as long as it doesn't become a habit of their's or what defines them all's good.Also,i dont blame the person for making that selfish decision of preparing some backup panini in case he gets rejected,although it's a bit despicable it's understandable.:D

8. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. XD

Danthefanokaku likes this.
  9. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll accept and try my best to adapt to her liking. I’m sure my confession would not work, so I’ll be better helping someone else by making them feel better than risking my relationship with both my crush and the one who cared about me.

I got to be friend with one who I used to love and hopefully enjoyed my stay with the one who I have come to love. Win-win.

10. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Impossible situation for me at least. But I will confine in your delusional scenario, and my answer would be rejecting her confession. I don't know her, and she surely will find someone else better than me. She and me can be friends afterwards the confession if she likes to, and I can introduce her to someone if she wants. She can also introduce me to someone, if I get rejecting confessing to my current target of affection. All's well, eyes swell~

11. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty frank when it comes to love and relationship. If i like it, then i like it, if i don't, then i don't. If i were you i would reject the girl's confession bcs, first you currently like someone else. Can you be in a relationship when you like other people? Me? I can't. Idk about you, if you can then it's fine go ahead and do that cheating way u thought before. -_-

Second, you're kinda asshole if you think you can just date the girl when your bestfriend rejects you. The way i see it is that you see that girl as some kind of spare tire for use when the main is broken. That's very disrespectful, and don't say that you'll probably like her in the future if you date her bcs it's story for another time, and currently you like someone else while thinking about accepting her confession. Dude, you cannot have your cake and eat it too, duh.

12. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's kinda douchebag it's just that i wanted to show everyone what was every possible choice they could take. I wanted to see the choice a lot of people would take. And don't worry like i said before "It's not a real situation that happened to me" but maybe it indeed happened somewhere among the long history of human kind, then i would be curious what the person would have done.

This situation appeared in my mind and i was curious what others would think about it. It's kinda similar when i thought that "Without lie detectors, isekais + assassins/bad guys would be pretty bad".