Spoiler (Bl) I Really Am a Slag Shou!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jul 22, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-really-am-a-slag-shou/#

181 Chapters (Completed)
    Author(s)
    Your Glory
    你的荣光

Description
    Chi Zhao binds with the slag shou system, and if he succeeds in his missions, he will be rewarded.

But who said life is easy!

A rich old man who was slagged by him: “I know you love me. Your past pains, I’ve already investigated it.”

The Star Admiral, who had been slagged by him: “Don’t be reluctant anymore! I’ve always known that you didn’t betray me.”

The entertainment mogul who was slagged by him: “Don’t make any noise. Honey, will you come home with me?”

The dark sentinel who was slagged by him: “Now, do you still want to say that it is not my child?”

The prince regent who was slagged by him said, “The mountains and rivers are yours, but you are mine.”

Chi Zhao burst into tears: “Boss, believe me just this once. Let me get the reward, okay?”

Thinking that the acting is very good, in fact, every day he’s spreading affection.

Pls kindly make some arc summaries
    PS let me know if this one had a diff name and already had a spoiler thread

@scriptor @soie_yoie @Bears111

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoilers

4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow sounds fun.

Idk if i can read this. Im going on a 2 week trip to a no wifi/data area( national park ).

Isekailover00 likes this.
  5. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC died in original world and got contracted to a system. For every world task he completes he can get 10 points once he gets 100 points he can resurrecte again. His role is to play a slag character.
    Arc1
    Ori!host is an orphan. He is sponsored by ml to study. He has never met ml directly but he hates ml as he thinks ml is stingy and won't give more money even though he is rich. He tries to find out about the sponsor many times but can never find out. Ml is 32 while host is 18. Ml is in need of an heir due to his family. So he contacts host and asks him to be his fake heir for some time. Host sees ml and decides to seduce him as he is richer than he imagined and is handsome. He tries hard and finally gets together with ml. Once by chance he finds ml's will in which ml donated all his money to charity after his death. Host gets mad and cheats with other guys sell ml company secrets for others and finally when he is found out he tampers with ml's car. Ml gets in an accident and hurts his legs and can't stand anymore. While he is in hospital host takes as much money as he can and goes abroad. There he sleeps around gets addicted to drugs and squanders away all the money. On news he sees ml who can stand again and his company is in better position than before. Host thinks he can hug ml's thigh again and comes back. But learns that all that drugs addiction and all abroad are what ml did. He breaks hosts legs and punctures his eyes. Finally host dies miserably.
    MC task is to follow this story line and be a slag character. MC is originally studious guy. Acc to storyline he has to seduce ml in 2 years. But ml falls in love within two months even though he doesn't do anything. MC tries everything from creating an impression to sleep with others( which he doesn't and ml knows this too as he kept mc under surveillance) and selling company secrets (he actually sells some useless information and makes it look like he sold important files. Ml finds this too)
    Finally he wants to tamper with his car but can't bring himself to do it. Ml finds him there and mc finally decides he can't make ml sad and gives up the mission. Ml imagined various scenarios to why mc did all this and somehow comes to conclusion that he did this for ml's sake. They happily live together until they die

6. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    So he failed the mission?
    What was his punishment then?
    What happened to the villains?

Isekailover00 likes this.
  7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be no punishment. The only thing is hes stuck in the world. Which isnt so bad because first world. His fate is to have his legs broken and eye are poked. Then died 3yrs after or was it a yr? I forgot

8. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused
    What did u mean by he's stuck in that world
    So this isn't world hopping?

9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He just lives the rest of his life in the world until old age or otherwise. Then he goes to the next world. But the more worlds he fails the harder it is for him to get back to his original life cause his body will start to deteriorate after a certain amount of time. Once his original body dies then no matter how many worlds he goes to there is no hope of ever getting back to his own life. He'll just be world hopping forever.

10. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does it end ? Is there any big boss behind the scenes ?

11. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only on the 2nd arc so I don't know how it ends. I'm just a sucker for cute meng shou like the mc so I started mtl the raws :blobrofl:

Isekailover00 and lizabernal96 like this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s quick transmigration, but MC gets to live out the rest of his life in the worlds if he wants.

Punishment consists of his real/orig body breaking down...and this is the body he wants to return to after finishing missions

13. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please:aww:

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, regent!ML arc is a bit sad. Lots of drama~

As MC says, he doesn’t feel too bad abusing ML in this arc because he isn’t the best person (ML I mean). Still HE though it almost wasn’t.

15. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, please spoiler arc 2. ML look like decent and pitiful guy. Glad mc didn't abused him like Ori'Host did.

Will ML find out of MC's mission and his system? How he react when mc sacrifice his real body by not doing abused task/failed?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    The story in a way doesnt make sense. The systen tells mc he has to follow the script, but if he doesnt theres no punishment.

Obviously if you had to choose (first arc) 5yrs to live. Do stupid stuff(sleep around/drugs/get broken legs/get both eyes poked/die of suicide and hunger) . Obviously mc is gonna choose the punishment (which is being stuck in the world) which isnt really a punishment.

Also there are times the system tells mc to stay to the script aka do parties because that is what ori-host would do. Mc is like later.

System tells mc he should not anger and keep contact with a guy who will introduce mc to guys other guys later. Mc still cuts him off.

Mc does whatever he wants and theres no repercussions so its just kinda meh.

Ml is just typical op big boss kinda guy.

I liked "let me shoulder the blaim" better. Its super funny because he actually is trying to do his missions and it always fails.

At first i thought this would be the same but its not mc doesnt even try. He also doesnt even need to sleep with ppl because system has a pill that will make it seem like he did.

I also liked "scum villian system" that was super funny. How mc wants to go against the system but most of the time loses.

I think if mc was afraid of punishment or even tried to do the mission it would be funny.

In the summary mc fails but still wants the prize. I thought that was funny, but he doesn't deserve it cuz he chose not do the suffering route. he should have but instead lived a good life.

17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i like it this way better, is less stressing

mmem, blaze27 and JuuHachi like this.
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, punishment was set for MC failing to keep to the plot only at first.

Later the system upgrades (LOL) and requisitions for a change, so MC's task changes to: abuse and cause ML as much pain as possible. MC wonders a few times if the system or admin has a 'bloody sea of enmity' with the protag ahahahaha~

New change means that MC doesn't necessarily have to die or be a real slag shou (which MC doesn't seem to be able to do). A lot of the worlds he enters are ones with drama-filled original plots.

For example in the regent!ML and young emperor!MC route: orig!MC is kind of a useless puppet emperor but ML cares for him and doesn't kill him or take his position. When orig!MC decides he likes ML, ML accepts his affections easily enough and there's no real friction. Then ML finds out that orig!MC has been poisoning him slowly to death over all these years and what's more, he's planning to replace him with ML's body-double (another guy in the secret dark guards). ML would have been fine with just the poisoning (since it's expected royal behavior or something idk), but getting replaced is a bit much for him. When MC comes into the story, ML has been reborn to a time before the poisoning and is returning what's owed with interest. Instead of MC poisoning ML, it's ML poisoning MC.

MC plays the 'white lotus' in a sense and makes ML go into fits of guilt over MC, which fulfills the 'cause protag pain' mission. LOL.

Regent arc was full of angst/drama. Because we find out that reason why orig!MC was so in love with ML's body-double is because the body-double (NOT ML protag) saved him once when he was a child. And after rebirth, the ML who knows all this is angsting over whether he or the body-double is more 'real' and deserving of MC's love amongst other issues.

But yeah lol, basically MC's mission changes as the system updates. And system also tells MC at later date that he didn't exactly fail most of his past mission worlds either, the grading results were just delayed and that the #1 mission for MC is to cause ML pain. XDDD

19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol idk. Maybe it gets better later? Right its just.meh and the mc just pretty much does what he likes. Hes also kinda op since he was trained by bodyguard? (I forgot)

That rebirth arc you are talking about. Can you explain what happened with the poison? Did mc know but continue to take it?

Did ml know mc took it knowing it was poison? Why did ml feel guilty?

Thanks.

20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, first arc is tricky because MC still gets punished. The system wasn't upgraded yet and MC had to decide to give up his RL body's health because he loved ML enough that he didn't want to hurt him like in the planned plot.

MC knows martial arts because he knows it from his original life hahaha~ I forget how he was trained, but he is. Thing is, MC can't deviate too much from canon and so he doesn't have much opportunity to use his martial arts (so still not a 100% cheat).

For the regent!ML rebirth arc: Yes, MC continued to take the poison (disguised as medicinal tonic). At one point, ML reaches for MC's bowl of tonic and MC hurriedly takes it away from ML, so ML realizes that MC knew it was poison all along. ML goes into this really confused spiral of guilt and angst over this, because he loves MC but at the same time, he can't forget what happened to him before rebirth. The arc is too complicated to explain tbh, but there're layers of suffering for ML lol. At the end, ML gets arrested and put in prison like in orig!plot by MC, but then it deviates. MC was planning to leave the world early (guess he got tired and sulky at having to abuse ML this much), so ML's chained up against the wall (I think) and MC tells him he really doesn't want to be emperor that much and ML can have all of it for all he cares and moves to leave. ML gets bad vibes and breaks free, they struggle a bit, then out drops a bottle (poison MC was planning to take to leave the world early probably) and also the jade pendant (ML's birth one) that ML gave to MC as a lover's gift. Then it turns into screaming match as they let out frustrations and then they bang each other. LOOOOOOL. Poor dark guards who came to their master's rescue only to realize that regent had eyes for emperor and was just banging him. XDDDDD

In this regent world arc, MC only lives to about his 40s (considered average lifespan in ancient times, or so the novel states).