Spoiler (BL) Transmigrated as My Best Friend’s Ex

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese name: 重生在好友旧情人的身上
    NU link; https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-as-my-best-friends-ex/

Description:
    Han Mingxi’a best friend’s ex comes to him, asking him to find his best friend. Han Mingxi suddenly got stung by conscience and decides to do him a favor, and also make some fun of his best. But on their way they meet a car accident. When he wakes up, he finds out that he has transmigrated as his best friend’s ex…

I just read the first chapter! What kind of conspiracy was in the first chapter? Killing MC and replacing him? So when does ML notice that MC wasn’t MC?
    Also... Did ML like MC or just had hots for him? Before this accident happened~
    Did ML ever discover that his ex (after accident) is MC? Or he just fell in love with the ex lol

2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

Heungbo likes this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O sounds like a manga i read before.....ok i'll bite.... Lol

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's best friend's ex comes by asking where ( im guessing the friend is ml. Im gonna call him ml) ml is. Mc thinks ml is probably with another innocent boy ( lol the current ex is 6ft. Hes anything but a boy, but mc considers them all boys.) The ex is weepy. Mc gives in and takes him to meet ml in a car.

Ml changes bf like he changes underwear. Mc cant understand how ml likes ass. ( o_O? The boy is 6ft. How tall is ml? I thought he was the uke)

Why have been freinds since childhood. They are both from good well known family.

On the way ml calls mc. " I miss you". Mc says " lies"

Theres a scream. Ml is wondering what happened. Theres a care chasing mc. They shoot bullets. They want to kill mc.

I think the bullets was tempered with. Mc says get out of the car. Idk if they tumbled out or the car crashed.

One dead the other very injured. A man with glasses steps forward and stabs dead mc's body. He takes off his glasses. He looks exactly like mc. (From now on he is mc2) he says from now on he is mc now.

Mc wakes up and he realized hes not in his original body. The nurse is suprised hes awake. Mc was in a coma for 2yrs. She contacts the family and mc2. They all come.

Mc wonders about his body. Is the ex in his body?

Original body's mom cried. Mc is feeling a bit complicated.

Original body's mom is a housewife and dad owns a small company so original body live a good life like a green house(im guess sheltered) untill he met ml. Things changed.

Mc2 comes in. Mc mc pretends to have lost hia memory. Mc2 wonders if mc is pretending. Dr says its possible.

Mc2 had mc investigated before the switch. All friends as well. Mc2 paid for all mc's medical bills because he had to act like mc or ml will figure out something was wrong.

(Idk how mc knows mc2 isnt the ex maybe because of personality difference?)

Mc2 comments why mc seems very different from before. Can amnesia change a persons personality?

Mc2 leaves. Mc thinks mc2 isnt so simple and he wonders if ml will believe him if he says hes mc.

Also mc thinks ml slept with thia body before. Mc feels a bit uncomfortable.

alexfilia, Kleep, Jadeite524 and 12 others like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to read a bit ahead cause of the spoilers but honestly I got this strange feeling the guy who killed MC might actually be the ML (not MC's best friend)... though I might be wrong. (Currently on chapter 21) There's more screen time between MC and him as well-- along with this weird sexual tension between fake!MC and MC (he literally got hard on MC when he was in the dressing room with him). Though MC's best friend changes boyfriends as much as he changes clothes, MC has always been the one he truly loved. He really wasn't too happy with what's been going on between fake!MC and MC. From a outsiders POV, MC even noticed his hostility towards him which made him realize his best friend's feelings.

Right now, I think it's best to assume that the fake!MC might actually be MC's twin brother (my own assumption).

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    alexfilia, Kleep, Kaylee and 10 others like this.
  6. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does best friend know MC’s been replaced and that his ex is MC? Please let him have figured this out quickly.

Heungbo likes this.
  7. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the guy who killed the MC is his brother (I was a bit unclear if he was a twin or if he just looked identical to the MC). But he later on actually becomes the 2nd ML, because he ironically falls for the MC in the ex's (Li Qinghao) body. The MC truly hated him in the beginning when he realized he murdered him, but later forgives him, as his brother had a pitiful and complicated childhood. They are both from a royal family from a foreign country, and his brother was raised by his Aunt to essentially 'replace' the MC. MC never realized he was actually of royal blood or a prince from another country.

The real ML IS actually Nancheng Lie, which is a touch misleading at first, since the author doesn't give him much 'screen time' until later. In a ways, he reminds me of Gu Bai from "This World Has Gone Crazy", as he's hidden his love for the MC until he realized the 'Han Mingxu' isn't really the best friend he's known, and starts to question his attraction.

The author threw in a few red herrings at first, since I thought it was going towards a 'selfcest' direction at first (but that couldn't be--since he's not truly Han Mingxu!), but then later I also thought the guy who replaced Hang Mingxu was going to be ML, since he dominated the interaction with MC in the beginning. That quickly changes in the middle, and especially in the end of the story.

8. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    :sick:

I... will pass on this, lmao.

pcheshire, Shizun and morticia_addams like this.
  9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so from comedy to dog-blood drama :blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

pcheshire and Heungbo like this.
  10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link

So i could be wrong. im sure someone will correct me later.

So it seems mc's dad was royalty from another country. he gave up everything and fell in love with a chinese girl (mc's mom) . They married but died from an accident? The mom died first. I forgot if it was an illness or accident,but the dad died later.

Grandpa started looking at mc as a hair to the thrown. Mc was very favored by his grandpa.

Once mc died. The double went straight out of the country to his father's country to become royalty.

The double would not talk long with ml and always hung up with the excuse he was busy. He only went back to thw country because mc woke up from a coma.

This was how the double alienated ml to ensure ml wouldnt find out he was mc. ml would have found out and it would complicate things.

Ml told his dad he can only be with seriouse with one person for a life time. That was mc.

Ml's first time is with a guy who looked like mc in highschool.

They all met again in a clothing store thats very famous. Mc said to ml "long time no see." This really bothered ml. Because its like they were friends for a long time. Mc seems familiar. He later has mc's new body investigated.

Ml shows a flash of anger showed on his face. After he talked with the double. The double was hitting on mc. Ml said the original mc was straight. So ml knows the double isnt mc. Also ml asked about a memory only mc would know, but i think the double knew about it eventhought ita suppose to be only known to mc and ml.

Mc was shocked. How did the double know.

Also mc knows its not his original body because theres no scars on the doubles back. Mc was shoot in the back while jumping out of the car protecting the ml's ex.

Ml is mostly suspicious of mc but he doesn't know yet that its mc. Im at chapter 16

alexfilia, Kleep, azinine and 14 others like this.
  11. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @soie_yoie , :blobokhand: I believe you have the gist of it. Please keep on spoiling the storyline, as I only jumped ahead a bit due to people making misleading comments on the beginning. I won't interrupt your spoiling.

soie_yoie and Kleep like this.
  12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i thought some else was taking over the summary. Also i think she/he even talked about the ending.

Im going on a 2 week trip tomorrow. Tag me again in 2 weeks. if no ones does a summary. I will.

Later tonight. Ill do up to ch 17 summary.

13. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So no selfcest? I would read it if MC in the new body hooks up with his old self

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone already said its his brother. I guess its incest kinda. Mc's original body's bro.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    So not gonna repeat some of the things said earlier. Most of ch 4-16 was already stated.

Mc goes home to original body's room. The original- host mom look looks nervous. She says this is your room. Do you remember your room?. Mc is a bit uncomfortable so he says he needs rest.

The place looks nice but original host has bad taste in clothes. In a room theres a lot of good photos of ml. Mc wants to respect original host so he leaves things alone. Original host seems to really love ml.

Mc goes online. He has a secrete account. (I think its his bank account) Theres an alert. Seems like Someone tried to access his account. 2yrs ago.

Mc goes downstairs to eat with his family. He asked his (host)dad what happened after the accident. (Host) dad says its the past. Let it go.

Mc says he lost his memory and wants to know something. (Host)dad says. They got a call from ml saying mc was very injured.

Mc thinks ml must have come after the phone call. Ml has a tracker on mc so he must have rushed over.

(Host)mom asks if he likes the food. She said she learn how to cook western food for original host becaue he likes it and hates cafeteria food.

Mc thinks thats strange. That school is the top school. Why would it have bad food for rich kids. Then he remembers ml also likes western food. Original host probably did it for ml.

Mc dislikes his clothes so he goes to buy clothes were he normally does. At a very high class place. The place is busy and mc isnt happy. The salesman apologizes.

Mc says he wants to go upstairs (upstairs is for vip only) . Sales man looks at mc. In plain clothes thinks hes poor.

Ml is on the sofa. He says hi.( I think. It was gibberish) mc sayd long time no see. Ml is stund. Mc is nothing like he was before. He seems like an old friend not a lover. They talk a bit.

Then mc sees mc2 coming down and he kinda freaks. He holds ml's sleeve and a ts timid. Ml is shocked. How does mc act timid now? He was so confident earlier.

Mc freaks. Damn i said "long time no see" . Im supposed to have amnesia. What if ml tells mc i was lying.

A boy (i think ml's new lover) pushes mc and he falls. Mc2 catches his waist.

(This does happen a few times but im only gonna say it once. Mc does experience things that are unexplainable. Like trembling when hes confident or uncalled for fear. Mc suspects original host might still be sharing the same body, but mc brushes it off. He thinks its the original hosts actual feelings.)

While mc is looking at cloths. He over hears ml ask about a memory only he and ml know. Mc2 responds. Ml has a look of anger (idk. I think he answered wrong but now sure because mc was shocked about the answer. "Who is mc2", mc thought)

Mc2 says he will help mc change. Mc says no. I can have an attendent. But mc2 insisted. When they are in the
    Changing room mc takes off his shirt. Mc2 corners mc and gets a hard on. Mc feels mc2's back and its smooth. Mc2 isnt mc's body. Mc would have a scar on his back since he was shot in the back in his origin body.

Ml (i think barges in or Knocks i forgot) kinda wants to separate them.

Ml talkes to mc2. Mc2 says mc has amnesia. Ml was surprised. Mc doesn't seem like it.

When mc left ml did go to him and mocked him. "Long time no see?"

Mc goes to school. Ppl think mc committed suicide for ml. A girl likes mc and wants to help him if he needs it.

Mc calls a number.
    Guy: who is this?
    Mc laughts : who do u think it is.
    Guy: there's only 5 ppl who know this number.
    Mc laughs again: can u guess out of the 5?
    Guy: you sound like someone i know but with a different voice.
    Mc: i didn't know you judge ppl on voices.
    Guy:...........
    Mc: you remember when i saved your lover ( honestly , not sure.)
    Guy: mc? What about the other guy?
    Mc: he's fake. I am the real mc. So ml had you investgate the accident and you found nothing?
    Guy: i saw him and he didn't recognize me. Dont underestimate me. I have my souces.
    Mc: investigate mc2.

Mc hangs up and walks and he sees mc2. Mc2 lets mc drives. Mc loves cars. He shouldn't drive and he drives recklessly. Mc2 doesn't tell him to stop or scream. ( I think they hit a tree or something)

The dr reprimanded them for being stupid.mc just got out of the hospital. Hes treated and mc doesn't want to go home. Mc goes to mc2's place.

Mc recognized the place. Everything was made for mc's preference because grampa loved him a lot.

Mc showers. (Not to clear what happened ) i think mc2 comes in and kisses him mc doesnt really fight because mc2 seems strong so its useless. Mc2 goes to the room. Mc's phone is ringing. Its ml. Mc says they just showered (implying more is to come) ml is pissed. He says mc is straight. I forgot what mc says. Then he hangs up.

alexfilia, Kleep, Kaylee and 12 others like this.
  16. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try "Turn out I'm crazy"

17. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please

ggeejj likes this.
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

hmudara, Queue, Selax and 3 others like this.
  20. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Am confuseth