Spoiler (Bl) I Really Am a Slag Shou!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jul 22, 2019.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers and be more specific
    do the sex scenes face to black? i hope not.

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor - then, does the system continuously upgrades and release different type of missions to the MC? or does it upgrade once, then the mission objective change from 'acting as scum shou' to 'make the ML experience agony'?

When I read the summary, I honestly thought that the love route between ML and MC is similar to "The target always thinks that I like him".

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally hopefully this one wont raise my blood pressure

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...the system upgrades maybe 3 times I think? It's mostly just those major updates mentioned before, because the system needs to check in with the main admin to see if its request got approved, etc.

The system is honestly pretty cute imo, it has interesting conversations with MC. In the sentinel/guide world, there was this villain sentinel's spirit trying to parasite guide!MC, but system came back in time with a hilarious reaction: 'so ugly! disgusting! what is this thing trying to take over my spot in MC's head!' and it basically booted off the evil spirit lol.

ML is yandere and honestly not really a good person, but I like how that is admitted in the novel pretty openly. MC also is aware but he loves ML so he's willing to put up with him (but will reign him in/talk to him if it goes against his own principles too much). ML is ridiculously sweet on MC and falls for him almost instantaneously in every single world. Difficult part in some worlds is for ML to work through his issues to get to the fluff.

It turns out system is a synthetic organism? intelligence? because all systems and the admin were created as a virtual life rehabilitation therapy for bad people in society (some higher level world). XDDDD

So ML must have been a very bad boy to be put in therapy lol~

In case no one noticed, this novel is 1v1. ML is same person all along.

5. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait if the system was created to rehabilitate bad people then is the Mc also bad?

mmem likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC is working as the medicine

Heungbo, Izn, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, MC and people like him work as medicine in a sense lol. I guess goal is to make the bad people realize how bad they are by living through protag abuse plots or something. MC might have been special case since ML actually fell in love with him

8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished! Was a nice read and HE~

Quick cheat sheet for the arcs:

1: Secret rich patron/daddy long legs!ML & student!MC
    2: Interstellar general!ML & bastard noble son!MC
    3: Entertainment group boss!ML & actor!MC (this one's complicated since ML & MC are childhood friends who haven't met in a long time in this one too, plus throw in hypnosis and blah blah blah)
    4: Regent!ML & young figurehead emperor!MC (the one that almost ended in tragedy but is still HE)
    5: Dark Sentinel!ML & Guide!MC (arguably the least dramatic and fluffiest arc, since MC and ML have funny spirit animals and they have a cute son. Yes there's mpreg in this arc)
    6: Abused adopted son!ML & villainous stepfather!MC (this arc really made me go WTF like MC, because really system?!? Somehow a better read than than you'd think going in; a bit dark and twisted before it transitions to something fluffier at the end though)
    7: Shixiong/master!ML & shidi/disciple!MC (ML & MC share the same master, but teaching is delegated to ML who is eldest disciple I think)
    8: MC returns to home world: This one is too short to be a real arc but I'm treating it as an arc anyway. Basically MC awakens in home world without memories and makes a living. ML permanently left his own world to transmigrate over to MC's world. It's really funny because he introduces himself as the boyfriend MC forgot (technically true) but MC's first reaction is -- ARE YOU TRYING TO PENG CI ME? HOW DARE YOU. LOOOOOL. But MC's always soft on ML and some part of him probably remembers, so MC accepts ML pretty soon. And then parting gift from system triggers and MC is able to remember everything in the end.

10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for arc 1 pls im here for the sugarbaby plot its what i aspire to be

Kleep likes this.
  11. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished it. Nothing too good or too interesting. MC basically got easy pass in everything and that's all that Happened. HE.

Creolenerd likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah, it’s good but not one of the ones I’ll remember forever. Probably around 4/5 stars because it’s still a decent read

13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a bit of the first arc and I like mc because he's kinda interesting... He was kinda blunt with somethings he did like admitting he was getting ML’S attention when he got kidnapped .

14. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor, thank you for the spoilers!
    Since you have read the novel already, do you know what happens in the:
    to the ML's sister? I read on the NU comments, that the ML was not really a criminal, but was trying to protect his sister from the Prince? Was she saved?

Xi-hime and lizabernal96 like this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot most of this novel since it's been a while lol, but I'm pretty sure she was saved considering it's ML we're talking about.

Xi-hime and Lasika like this.
  16. karwasama

karwasama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i ask where you got the raws? sorry im a total newbie to chinese webnovels so i'm not sure where to look for them and i really really want to read that regent world

17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Xi-hime and lizabernal96 like this.
  18. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing:blobparty::blob_pompom:... I wanted a little more story about the real world arc, it was to short:blobpoliceangry::blobexpressionless:... But I liked how after hearing ML story MC mother dropped her son and sided with her son in law:blobowoevil_horns::aww:...

Xi-hime likes this.
  19. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite low on angst with a bit more fluff, even if the original stories of each arc are abusive, because ML and MC fall in love with each other and ML can't view MC badly (no matter how much MC tries to complete the plot points of his slag character).

The characters stay true to themselves. :
    - MC has a high morality, meaning he can't do any plot points which would result in people dying for example. He does try to stick to the plot as much as possible, but he's not that good an actor and he can't bring himself to hurt innocent people, so ML can see he's a nice person and falls in love with him. MC is smart though, and his decisions make sense.
    - ML isn't a good person (he doesn't have MC's morality) but he loves MC so he tries to be a better person for MC. He has yandere thoughts sometimes but he doesn't act on them because he wants MC to be happy. So he's possessive but doesn't go overboard and MC is the one who leads in their relationship.

It's not very angsty but the stories of each arc are interesting enough, the different characters have their own motives and their actions make sense. The system is cute (he's fun, he doesn't abuse the MC but he's not a stupid/sweet type of system either). I liked it a lot, each arc is HE with the story ending with HE too.

20. Diamondkat

Diamondkat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone keeps saying that there is rape in this. Is there actually rape? Which arc does it happen? Or is the reader mixing something up?

Sorry I forgot to mention that the person is claiming the ML rapes the MC.