Recommendations I'm looking for a good SI novel into the marvel/MCU world I've read most of them any recs please !

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by NoGamesAllowed, Jul 23, 2019.

1. NoGamesAllowed

NoGamesAllowed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read: gems of infinite potential
    12 step guide to omnipotence
    The spider
    The goblin
    & Many more I can't seem to recall on the top of my head
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dial ( I find it the best one)
    Anything else I am also lurking for here

3. Wildly_Laughing

Wildly_Laughing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroes of Marvel
    The Marvelous Dragon Balls
    It'd be a lot easier to give you rec's if you weren't limiting yourself to SI's or Marvel. I've got a few rec's for DC SI's, and great Marvel Xovers, but not a lot of Marvel SI's.

Heck, I've got great Marvel stories that aren't Xovers that I could recommend too (like a few good Loki or Spiderman fic's). They aren't SI though, that's the problem. I pride myself on picking quality stories, and there aren't a lot of SI's out there that are good, doubly so when it comes to Marvel SI's in my experience.

MrSplashy likes this.
  4. shin chan

shin chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ogami-kun

Ogami-kun 『Blue Shadow ensnaring demons』『FA sect disciple』

Reading List:
    Link
    seconded; i only found one about a gamer on mcu and was horrible

6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it a bit strange that you like both Gems and 12 steps, bcoz the author of Gems wrote it coz he hated 12 steps and wanted to show how it's done! And he did.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/9071421/ These are the best fanfics I collected from ff.net. Though you won't find much SI's, that genre is practically guaranteed trash.

7. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u like self inserts you have to try Sir Lucifer Morningstar's work on FF.net
    His works are but dark for my tastes but it is very logical.
    https://m.fanfiction.net/u/10208099/

GaRbS likes this.
  8. Wildly_Laughing

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, assuming the original poster is willing to branch out a little and include DC SI's and some Marvel fic's that aren't Self-Inserts, then:

Assimilation: Dude wakes up in a DC/Young Justice universe and experimented on by Lizard Aliens. They turn his entire body into something completely made of nanites, with the default form as being one of them (a giant Lizard alien).

The Leopard from New York: Spiderman Fic. Except he got mauled by a mutated leopard. Turns out that becoming part animal gives you more than just physical traits, and he becomes a literal cat-burglar.

Heroes Assemble!: Marvel/Harry Potter. Damn good fic. Harry Potter can't stop being a Hero, even years after the last battle at Hogwarts. So when aliens invade New York, where he's opened a cafe, you can bet that he's going to help stop them. Statute of Secrecy be damned.

DC- Remastered: DC SI, a Dark Gamer fic. Not the best, and it should honestly come with a trigger warning in some parts. Read at your own discretion.

Infiltration: Avengers/Spiderman Xover. No one knows who Spiderman is. But suddenly, even the Avengers are after him, doing crazy things to find out who's under the mask. What's Tom Holland -sorry, Spiderman- to do except infiltrate Avenger's Tower and figure out why?

The Amazing Jaune Arc: A RWBY/Spiderman Xover. Honestly, it's more for anyone who's a fan of RWBY since that's the setting. Featuring Jaune Arc as Spiderman.

Less than Zero: DC fic. A personal fave. He's a normal gothamite that went to highschool while trying to pay off the debt his parents left him to the mob. When he finds a suit that his parents had made which give him an advantage, what else can he do but be a thief?

2 Spiders on a Web: MCU Spiderman/Spiderverse. MCU Spider gets dropped into a Spider Gwen world after crumbling to dust in Avengers Infinity War

Above All Shadows: Avengers fic. They failed to kill Thanos, so Loki decides to travel back in time and warn them.... but since he went back further than he thought he'd be able to, he might as well take advantage of a few things.

A Past Encounter: Thor and Loki weren't always at odds. They were the best of brothers once. And an experiment sends that pair of brothers into the future where Loki's gone crazy and Thor only has one eye.

Pyroclasm: Young Justice SI. One of the best that I've read so far, although that's not saying much when it comes to Self-Inserts, admittedly. Anyway, guy gets reborn in DC universe , researches a way to get magic, accidently kills a villain using his new flames. Out on parole with YJ.

Spidermen and Annabeth don't mix: Spiderman/Percy Jackson Xover. Honestly, this one's just for laughs. It's also been dropped. Annabeth, whose parent deity has a thing against all spiders, freaks out anytime she's near Peter Parker. He thinks she and Percy Jackson are young criminals because of the suspicious way they act. Annabeth thinks he's some monster about to kill them all. Hilarious hijinks ensue due to misunderstandings.

Dang, it took WAY too long to do this, especially since I'm on a mobile. Anyway, have fun, and hope this helps even if it's not exactly what you're looking for!

pirateking36 and skyfall3250 like this.
  9. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey thanks a lot for this

10. Wildly_Laughing

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy to help!

skyfall3250 likes this.
  11. loeghaz

loeghaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry bothering again. I think my taste is similar to yours. Can I have your username in fanfiction so I can look up your list? Thanks.

12. Wildly_Laughing

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob.

It's WildlyLaughing.

I currently have 499 stories Favorited though, so you're going to have to do some real digging to find things you're interested in. Also, fair warning, not all of the stories I've favorited have good grammar. Some are there simply because the concept/idea was good and I somehow managed to tough it out through all the grammar mistakes and spelling errors.

13. loeghaz

loeghaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know. Thanks! xD

14. NoGamesAllowed

NoGamesAllowed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thnks anyway!

15. NoGamesAllowed

NoGamesAllowed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure thanks :D

16. NoGamesAllowed

NoGamesAllowed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much :D you didn't have to!

17. NoGamesAllowed

NoGamesAllowed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks lol i guess its because i'm super desperate

Jojo775 likes this.
  18. Fluffy 28

Fluffy 28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls share ur DC DIs

19. Wildly_Laughing

Reading List:
    Link
    What's a DI? I might know a few stories that you want, but I'm not sure what you're talking about

20. xsweet-peachxx

xsweet-peachxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you don't already read it maybe "Trash of the count's family"