Spoiler As you wish, prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Jul 16, 2019.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you wrote me, then you can give me the throne!" Yoonsoo is the successful author of a popular fantasy series. Just as she's about to start work on a new series, Imperial Prince Einzen Kyte, the worst villain she created has kidnapped her into the world of her own story?! Can she mold this nightmare into a story that will turn both their fates around?

Spoilers please

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm unsure but there is spoilers floating out there... I can't remember where I read it but I think its from this blog..
    I think this is the link send to @myling for her fantastic blog
    https://novelsformy.blogspot.com/2019/04/prince-what-do-you-want-to-be.html

river.wyles likes this.
  3. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read her blog on this novel and while it does give us some info. I feel as if we just got the bare bones of the story. What I'm looking for is the juicy details. Like when do the mc and ml realize their feelings for each other? What the deal with the monsters? Why the psycho princess trying to start shit and what her goal in all this?What about the ml attendant? Does the mc ever go home. What about the ml brothers? You know stuff like that. I know they are really far in Mahwah and the translation s are coming along but the wait in killing me. So if anyone does have any spoilers to share please share.

4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to but getting your hands on the raw is not the same as getting the raws for japanese and chinese. There is normally a payment option. Then if you are willing to pay there’s a whole rigamarole to get it.

5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I put only the bare bones because i'm thinking of picking it up but for people who wants ro know everything right now here you go.

The ml attendant is not that important .He falls in love abruptly after being low key angry at her .After Ml convinced him she good he in love . He loves Mc and send her a dress for the ball and so does Ml. Mc wears Ml dress and thinks there was a mistake.She returns his dress so he can get a refund.Poor guy he never had a chance . I think he will end up with Ml sister who has a crush on him. Our Mc was originally planning to write a sequel and making the sister her first female protagonist .

the end game spoilers
    I cant remember on top of my head when exactly they fell for each other but there was always sexual tension between them but they were always tsundere about it. I think Mc seeing Ml fight monsters all by himself to protect those who follow him into a wasteland and Ml being touched when Mc fought by his side. The monsters well at least the baby if you look at my blog pic is very cute .:aww: It the mascot pet of the series Lol . The monsters know Mc is God and listens to her. They end up saving her life at one point. They want to tell her something really important but Mc always get distracted . The princess was made very randomly by Mc so the world gave her a tragic ?:hmm: backstory . She was a happy girl with two devoted parents but one day a bastard sister appeared! The queen forgives her and raise her as her own but the princess can't forgive her so she bullies her . When they grow up the sister wins the heart of a prince of a bigger country .Then she tells her When I become queen I will have my revenge .So the princess decides to marry any prince of a big country so she can start a war with the sister new country. She tries to marry Ml but Ml loves Mc. So she tries to get the Protagonist who loves the heroine so she obviously fails . Yes Mc goes home because what the monsters kept trying to warn people was the fact the world is crumbling . poor monsters getting attacked and killed .:blobsob: So Mc goes home to writes a sequel about Ml and makes him king . He deserved it the most .She gives him this timeline memories and then goes back to be with him. The twist is everything works out for the brother and he grows as a human .I personally dislike him and the heroine but Mc love her babies .:facepalm: She loves them despite their faults because she created them with love.

6. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    So was the ml able to reconciled with his brothers after all? That's great, I'm glad that the Ml and the mc were able to get together and he still had memories of their time together. Which mean his character development wouldn't get a soft reset. I honestly hate when that happens. Do the ml brothers realize the mc is sorta like them? Also sister? Are talking about the ml sister?
    Sorry if I seem to pressure you it's just that this story is really good and it didn't seem like someone was gonna to pick it up no time soon know with being Korean novel and draws being near impossible to find.

7. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think only ML and the attendant knew she was literally their god . The protagonist she created was very weak minded and wouldn't be able to handle the fact his background is written for drama and everything isn't real but a book. I disliked him greatly and question Mc character for creating such a loser hero. I also question the korean society in the book for the fact this book was popular enough for sequels with such a trashy protagonist.:sweating_profusely:
    Yes,Ml has a little sister who very nice.

8. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If ml became king, what happened to his brothers? Also who’s the protagonist and the heroine, is that the second brother and his ex wife? Is he the brother that grows as a human? Thanks for the spoilers btw Hope you can answer my questions ❤️

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    oh and another thing, how are the interactions between mc and the ml’s brothers? Do they get along or at least learn the she is the author to their story?

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex wife is too good for the playboy prince, judging from the raws

torte1315, giseord and lazynoodles like this.
  11. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc sort of got along with the second brother (hero ) because he the playboy type good to all woman. Have you ever heard of Sinbad from the manga Magi ? He like that. The odd thing was Mc was flabbergasted and Ml was like didn't you create him like that? :blobexpressionless: That your type right?
    Mc like :blobfearful: No ,i created him to be gentle and good to all woman !
    I guess that led him to being a cheater playboy so the heroine left him. They still love each other but they can't make up making Mc sad the main couple like this.
    No they never find out Mc the author but he does find out she working for his brother .He also figure out she from earth because he over hears her asking for ice coffee .So he captures her to get info but Mc scares him when she reveals she know about his transmigration .Which freaks him out because he doesn't want anyone to know he not the true prince but a loser who came to the mountains to commit suicide .He afraid he would lose the affection of his new family .(his nanny and heroine) Mc realizes how fragile he is and decides to never tell him he not real.

P.S don't feel too bad for heroine because in my opinion she a total bitch . She slap Mc for not giving her ettique . they end up having a duel with Mc giving her face which led to them being friends . It turn out she was stressed out cuz of the cheating protagonist but I disliked her greatly.

12. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes .
    After Ml became king the stories continues in the side stories so I skipped those but I'm positive it was a happy ending for everyone.
    Mc is doting mother type . She the opposite of Shi Sheng the stepmother type author.

torte1315, Rokai, AnnaArpa4 and 3 others like this.
  13. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler :blobmelt:❤️

14. midwinteroasis

midwinteroasis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...contrary to what it looks like in the Raws, the 2nd brother and his heroine don’t actually get back together? I thought they did - I’m so confused! XD
    I do have a question though! I saw you mention mc goes back. But she had to leave in the first place coz the world was collapsing right? Was that because of her presence? Or was it simply necessary for her to go back and fix it THEN come back with everything all good. Also - that evil butler Edward person, what is with him? And what happened to Peralt (how dare he leave mc with that evil butler in the same room)?

15. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the 2nd brother and his heroine do get together . Mc is super happy because they are literally a couple she created.
    She went back and then fix everything.
    I dont recall these names ....sorry I forgot everyone name.:sweating_profusely:

torte1315, DOHere and river.wyles like this.
  16. midwinteroasis

midwinteroasis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank goodness! It’s okay, I don’t remember all their names either XD but I do have to ask you, do you remember if it’s because of her that the world was collapsing?

17. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm do you have any link for the raw? kakao is not available in our country. thankies :)

giseord likes this.
  18. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii!!! Where can I reed this novel??

19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m wondering if the playboy prince shits his pants when he sees the MC command the monsters.

20. cheelchan

cheelchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he does!! the latest chapter shows him scared for his life when MC commands the monsters in front of everyone. This was after the playboy prince tries to arrest the MC, ML, and their servants. MC reveals her knowledge of playboy prince's previous life, but then he said that he's not afraid of anything anymore and attempts to kill her, but the baby monster shows up with the rest of the monsters. The monsters save the lives of MC, ML, and co.

Then, MC commands the monsters in front of everyone. playboy prince is ultimately scared of her and the monsters.

torte1315, TrinaAngel, Rokai and 3 others like this.