Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Do you remember any funny moments between them? Like the moments where she teases the captain.

2. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Actually, I don’t remember having read much about them. I think their relationship developed while SYX was away, so we do not see how they went from teasing to lovers. There is not much about the couple even when SYX stays in the wasteland, since there is always some big events (war).

3. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Qie Er a bad person? (The elf in charge of the advance training camp) He seems like it
    And what happens to An Ran (The Moonshine Tribe Elf that was her roommate)

4. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    Qie Er is a bad person, but only because he is corrupted by the dark energy of the sick life tree.

An Ran will become a silvermoon guard with SYX. He and his tribe are helped a lot by SYX.

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    So he wont be jealous of the MC?
    Thank goodness

Lotus200 likes this.
  6. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kay Thanks
    Soo how would they find out about the corruption
    What will they do about it
    And would Qie Er turn good?

7. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    The king and the elders already know about the corruption, but they are unable to do anything about it. The king is trying to force a strong beast to suck out the darkness of the life tree by holding it captive and starving it, but it still refuses. SYX will later make it her second contract beast and get it to eat the darkness. That is when they find out that Satan has been hiding inside the life tree.

I do not remember much about Qie Er. SYX will hypnotize him to be fair towards her while she is training to become a silvermoon guard, so there will be no further dispute between them. But I do think that he will become good, since it is mentioned that he originally was a good person. Even if he is bad now, it is not really in the evil way.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    stumblmer likes this.
  8. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhnn:unsure: Although I really really like the story... but somehow I can't bring myself to like MC attitude I don't know why but I just don't like her way of doing things sometimes...:cautious:

9. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu ying the elf who is going to be lady saint
    how was her end like?

10. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read it so this may be off, the MC tricks Yu Ying's father. The father thinks he's killing the MC but he actually kills his own daughter. The father is punished for killing a saint and the entire clan is demoted.

11. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the demons that die during the beast tide? Are they resurrected?

12. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember it being mentioned, but I do think that it is very likely that they were resurrected.

13. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently at the arc where Shen Yanxiao defends her city from allied human kingdoms. They're already at the city, and it looks very grim. What will happen? Will she win? How? Can someone spoil this? Please help a girl in distress.

14. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woa... Do characters keep shifting from one story to another?
    So.. the Satan here is Wu Yao in Genius Doctor...

Lilpriestess likes this.
  15. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please... Please give the spoilers...

16. Hardyopia

Hardyopia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know more about this 'Young master Xun' from the Broken star palace? He seems to be also an experiment but stronger than Xiao Feng. Is he antagonistic or does he turn into an ally for SYX?

17. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody give spoilers about the current arc ( where she goes to the dragon kingdom)or after chapter no 1746...

18. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    This arch is one of my favorites! The translation has reached chapter 1756, so the spoilers are after this.

• SYX saves her parents and her father’s dragon from a group of undead, when all the other dragons abandoned them.
    • SYX reveals her stealing skills to her parents to convince them to let her steal a map to the dragon god’s inheritance from the evil dragon.
    • The evil dragon plans to lead the undead prince to the dragon cemetery to let him resurrect the bones of the deceased dragons.
    • SYX knocks out the undead-prince and disguises herself as him to drive a wedge between the undead and the evil dragons and delay their plans.
    • SYX finds the place, where the dragon god’s inheritance is hidden, and finds out that the soul of the dragon god survived the war against Satan.
    • SYX tells the dragon god about the evil dragons and about how the surviving dragons have become cowards, which made the dragon god really mad.
    • The dragon god returns with SYX and scolds the other dragons for discriminating and being cowards.
    • The dragon god helps the dragon prince remove the devil energy inside him and trains him. The dragon prince turns into a youth and sign a contract with Yang Xi.
    • The dragon god gathers the dragons to defeat the evil dragon, while SYX hypnotizes the undead the prince to break the link after resurrecting the deceased dragons as this will make it impossible to use their bones again.
    • The resurrection ceremony awakens the undead blood in SYX and this made her link with the resurrected dragon bones instead of the undead prince and her god blood somehow called back the souls of the dragons.

stumblmer, alexfilia and a_b like this.
  19. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    He is an ally. He is grateful to SYX, since her appearance allowed him to escape having Xiu transferred into him, which would have killed him. He helps SYX finding the mermaids, but he then turns into Satan. I think his body was taken over by Satan and I don’t remember hearing about him after that.

stumblmer, alexfilia and a_b like this.
  20. jheyare23

jheyare23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm almost done reading the novel... I can't bear to read the last battle... It made me sad... I really like the novel but I don't want the SYX's people and demon die...