China banned Ghost Story

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Narberal, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamer

Flamer [An Old Man] [Shady Dealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    They sure aren’t coming back no one would want to risk there life for it they probably would dabble in some other genre

2. lonelytree

lonelytree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is not about the ban, it's about the competition for the best newcomer a while back.

Lady Yuki likes this.
  3. badMal

badMal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a LN which is all about MC sending unhappy ghosts to reincarnation after sorting the mess. i looked up after your post and found that it indeed disappeared. however after 24 hrs it was back at Q site ( the chinese not webnovel btw ). it may be the case of byzantine bureaucracy where left hand does not know what right hand is doing. also under wanna be great helmsman there has been gradual tightening about lots of things in the realm of ideas-thinking aka "super-structure". popular entertainment like webnovels and films-tv series included.
    added : i looked up Q for that webnovel this evening and it again disappeared.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  4. spider_911

spider_911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the dude who made this video constantly get demonized he lives of patron and bit coin donations google is not helping if anything even google is suppressing this kind of crap from being talked about he, the guy just doesn't care and speaks his mind with facts to back up all this organ harvesting crap yet only a few countries are bannng their citizens from going their for organ transplant, the united states and everyone in the united nations is letting this happen

The bottom line is humans suck

Flamer likes this.
  5. Flamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Wherever there is profit the google Or united states won’t care if this is a correct way or not they will let it happen... pretty sure that guy must be living a tough life currently... and this video is quite critical to there reputation so he won’t be having any good days

Whole humanity can be blinded by something wether it’s riches or loves ... they will do anything for any of this or probably both ... though these things r open now no one really knows what kind of dark secret really is cooked up i am sure there must be even worse situation than this that just hasn’t been brought out in open

spider_911 likes this.
  6. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I sometimes wish I was god for 10 seconds certain things would be fixed in the most extremest politically incorrect way possible, human greed knows no bound also I am pretty sure no one wants to start a war which is the only way that would make china stop doing this so yeah no ones gonna do crap, to get crap fixed escalate it to the highest so sht hits the fan

Deleted member 89812 and Flamer like this.
  7. Flamer

Reading List:
    Link
    I am atheist I don’t believe in gods
    And “if there was a god he would have left this fking place long ago” someone posted a quote similar yo this or maybe like this I don’t remember it correctly... there r always flaws no matter the thing... human rights in reality r just things that can be trampled easily no one gives a fk about u ... human greeds really knows no bound even i am greedy for certain things.... honestly if u look at it from a slightly different angle u will found its not China only though we only know of China doing something like this we can’t say that something worse and shitty is happening in another country.... Who can say all those superpower country r pure i am sure there dark stuff is even more filthy and grossful

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  8. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    There is I could go on talking about it for like hours but I feel like if I list the crap I wanna say imma be banned from this site for being horribly morbid in less then 5 minutes, honestly at that point after the first 10 minutes it would turn into ranting/droning I truly don't give a fk about what people think of me but I would rather not be known as a droning broken record

9. Flamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too lol I feel like i could go on too it’s rare to meet someone similar... we can probably talk a lot but it will surely go against the forum rules ... I think I may create a convo with all others and talk shit about it ... it would be fun XD

10. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah if it gives you the hint of the kind of person I am, I am no bad @** but if the world were to take what I have I will not hesitate at the first chance to find some buttons and share the misery, sharing is caring lol suffer bleed and rot

Flamer likes this.
  11. Flamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol interesting.... sometimes just pushing up buttons and sharing the misery ain’t enough make them truly bleed ... haha nice song and line

12. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2019-7-22_20-3-38.jpeg
    As a Native main land Chinese who is raise up in china, We received it quite favorably. So please don't go and decide what government is good for us.

communist is better than Democratic, looking at india [​IMG]

Edit: most of the youth after 90s love their government in china, once the government says stop. I believes that most of them will stop writing about ghost stories.
    China have being well known in making laws and don't enforce if, and yet majority of population still wouldn't breaks them. That's why no matter how the CCP want to enforce it or not, it's going to have an impact on the English readers.

Well, the era of communist is long gone in china, having a communist party don't mean that the country is communist

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  13. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2019-7-22_20-17-30.jpeg upload_2019-7-22_20-17-30.jpeg upload_2019-7-22_20-18-14.jpeg I didn't sign anything. CCP have reserve quite a bit of funds for ACGN community lately and the development of 3d special effects. what do you mean they are dangerous. without their support there will be no comic show (漫展) or miku expo in china, They even brought miku to spring nights (春晚). Our government had never been better than before ever since xi rise

14. dhRPGamer

dhRPGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did say that it was a RUSSIAN musician that said it, Dmitri Shostakovich, if you're interested about his life's story, did a biography report about him back in the days during music lessons.

And that, I'm simply saying that not all Chinese are firm believers of the idea of communism, but even for those who don't think much of it, most would still say that they are simply because there's no need to make a fuss of it, just like how there are many self proclaimed Christians in Christian countries that only goes to church 3 times in their entire life, their baby baptism, their marriage, and their funeral. [​IMG]

Though, apologies if the analogy is unfitting or offending, that wasn't my intention. [​IMG]

15. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp time to go to back to Japanese novels cuz at this rate cultivation novels are next and yah know what that means???? No more cultivation manga or light novels, also I suppose the other governments in the world who are communist harvest organs from criminals as well right??? or let their historical building/temples fall apart because maintaining them costs money, of course all these listed are off topic but still like wtf the economy in china is already crap and now their cutting off another potential economic growth point by limiting their own citizens ability to Write books of what they want, the fact that Chinese citizens are going to bit coins cuz they don't trust their own banks or local stock market to make investments that in itself is all the proof I need to never set foot in that country but I do admit the food there looks good compared to american food, like no joke I hate vegetables but the things I see on youtube made in china make vegetables look so good

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  16. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me I am wrong

[​IMG]

GDLiZy likes this.
  17. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    You right except what is china? Isn't China no longer exists since 2006
    Why did you bring up a country that is only existed in history?

So why china no longer exists? Thanks to deng, that the country named "China" suffered from a economy reform in 1978. We from a formal communist County to a capitalist County. What is China when it's a capitalist country?
    Why is "China" a capitalist?
    You see Macdonald in "China" ? Yes.
    You see iphone in "China"? Yes.
    You see "China" citizen get paid? Yes.

Well, China is just history now.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  18. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I will say in china's defense is that we aren't doing anything to help by letting businesses make factories in china and pay them like crap to make our stuff, that and we could easily make laws banning people from going to china for organ transplants, but we don't and you know why???

Money the source of so much bullcrap

But I just wish the government there would treat the citizens a little more human, like legit most no one will step up and call them out on it cuz they would risk war and who's going to start a war over a few people getting their organs harvested and books and manga having what they can make it on content wise limited, I mean I hardly care because I know I can do nothing about it but it is sad af

19. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they going to ban mystery novels next because they want people to "just follow orders"

20. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    @spider_911 it's the same everywhere. You see ah-san(啊三) don't want name calling as a democracies country with the world's 6th largest economy and receives more human aid than China. you still see people moving to slums and trying to get a job in city, where they can not even get food with their pay.

Its the same in every country, the low income society status will just work as slave, you have seen tons of anime, Manga or novel where MC work to death.
    E.G death March to another world.

There is no point in making a rule where the citizens don't follow them. Just like my family when I was young, the government said to practice ping-pong when i was young, you can see everyone practicing ping-pong on the street.
    Even my parents hired a instructor to teach me the basics.

After few years, the government said to practice GO chess. Everyone in my city also teach their children how to play GO, even the school teach it.

We believe what the government chooses is right to us. When the government issue a ban, they don't even have to enforce it and 90% of people will follow it.
    Just like how reading platforms will temporarily bring down their books and check and censored the appropriate words. Without the government's enforcement.

Its just like how recently the government address the issues on paid subscription on social media where some artist brought 100 million likes in the China tweeter (weibo) in two weeks.
    Which is equivalent to 1/3 of total users China weibo users.
    The government address this problem and tons of volunteers groups address the issues and how it works and how they can profit from it and what problems it cause to the society.

And there is one more facts: the concept of China communist party is that everyone who is a china citizen as long as they are at the age of 9 and receives government education is part of one.

And there is a saying: if you don't like some thing, just follow it till you become the boss and you change it.

So if you don't like the rules just follow it untill you became the chairman of China and change it.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.