LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well this going to take a while. I wonder how many more chapters until the family starts to believe he actual change.

2. Olis

Olis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    10/10 for such a realistic chapter. I feel like even my own family would have reacted similarly if I was in his shoes.

3. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay, are we in any discord together? If you could pm me your discord number that would be great ^^, unfortunately I'm human too and I'll miss some things every so often still~

5. Moridain

Moridain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was brutal. Justified, but brutal.

6. Jumboshrimp98

Jumboshrimp98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Kim Hannah has something planned for Seol's family cause I honestly feel she did something unnecessary this chapter. Otherwise she should be aware that reconciliation is a lost cause and having Seol meet with his family at this point will just create grief for both parties.

Elkon, Sea Dog and Rainingmoon like this.
  7. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think is weird how their bodies don´t change much with each lvl up...i wonder what lvl do they need to be to be considered above humans...right now even a kid with a knife can kill a lvl 4.

Nicely done, Kim Hannah.

8. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's more about Seol rather than the family. She thought that Seol was already displaying signs of escapism so she had him face the reality in Earth.

At least that's what I get after she praised him at the end.

9. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is doing it to created a environment Seol can live with no worries because she is his protector? I don´t know (maybe she simply likes Seol...).

but i think is indeed unnecessary...Seol wants to stay in Paradise and get stronger so it should be a good thing for Kin Hannah...he doens´t needs a family to become the top

Rainingmoon likes this.
  10. Moonlight Snow

Moonlight Snow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think levels only allow them to train in class-related skills. They still need to train their bodies to grind stats. There might be some other ways too like the rare potion Seol is saving for later.

11. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    Level ups give points that can be applied to stats so they'ed need to actively invest them for their to be any significant change, there's also the fact that every time you artificially level up a stat you need more and more points to do so. That being the case it seems most people (or at least the elites) do as Agnes advised Seol to save then until they they reach a bottleneck which physical training can no longer help them overcome.

DreamHaze, Elkon, ChronaZero and 3 others like this.
  12. karmuz

karmuz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I guess the company hopes that the "employees" do not create emotional ties with the world, so there would be no heroes to improve the state of this and fuck their game (again sorry for my shit english)

13. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i think he have to be the one to make contact with them first. It would look bad if he just got a group of people to come back home with him and say he improve. He have to show them that he is making improvements even if they hate him and don't want to see him.

But what happens if he dies in paradise and is force back into the real world. He would have nothing. That is the point of him reconcliate with his family. It to make ties back home if the worst case scenario happens.

DreamHaze likes this.
  14. Battle_Ashura

Battle_Ashura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw from reddit that he gets accepted by his family around 100-120 plus his ex also asked if he would like to work together or something don't know if its legit since I haven't read the raws

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
  15. FudgeNouget

FudgeNouget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SCOG chapters are insanely long >.>

Just looked at chapter 103, and it's 3 times the length of average Korean novel chapters.

16. keijo

keijo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second half nicely overshadowed the first half which gave Seol about 10 year old's mentality and understanding of the world.

17. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She does have something planned, but I thought she was gonna go with Seol this time, and tell his family (especially his father) that he has a legit job now. Because they still don't believe that he has actually gotten a proper job, and I feel that should be the first step, instead of Seol pestering them until they finally believe him

18. nickoop1

nickoop1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep feeling that Yoo Seonhwa(EX-girlfriend) and Seo Yuhui is the same person. And she tries to help MC in paradise. If I am wrong, please tell me.

19. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Different person,
    Seo Yuhui is the one who met MC in zoo when he's a kid, healing him in recent chapter and meet him in cafe with Kim Hannah in Paradise. So if Ex-GF is Seo Yuhui she must be older than MC but what we know she's the same age as MC.

20. Insanist

Insanist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... What happen when you die in Paradise?

You bounce back to Earth with amnesia regarding Paradise, right?

Does bouncing back to Earth mean resetting all skill and back to null?

If that’s the case, the story seem to be heading in a direction that MC will die at some point in the novel. He didn’t spent any stat or skill point, so dying literally has no effect on reducing his strength, right?

So, we have an OP loose cannon gambling addict who can wield mana roaming free on Earth, which everyone on Earth try to kick him back to Paradise (to be bound by rules and regulations again)?

Perhaps a badass epic moment where MC showoff such as using his hand to rip a monster head off during his reentry test to Paradise or such?

Maybe an arc on MC being OP getting more OP in (re)training through neutral zone?

One can hope, right?