Spoiler This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! (looking for spoilers)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by readerz, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    This boggles me so much. Is Graham a fragment of Marcus's soul?
    [​IMG]

2. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to stumble upon the novel version of this manga and...

Base on my interpretation, mc ended up with Graham. Marcus was sad that she did not end up together with him cuz she said that she is no longer Jun. It breaks his heart but he still love her. So, while holding onto the body of jun(? That i guess he use magic to preserve her body?) He vowed the things he was unable to say to her before(when she was alive) as there were dazzling light surrounding jun's body. He said that he loves her and he would be with her in her original world (aka earth) where she wants to be. And so, he went to earth and met her in school. Some jun friend saw him and thought he was a foreigner. Marcus rush towards her and hug her while confessing towards her saying i loveeeeee youuuu <3

You can read the novel raw chapter here:
    https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/219114826/26062831/episode/125081

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu
    At least we know everyone got their happy ending now

Bella94, Shizun and readerz like this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is the royals (all of them, including the princess) knew about the true fact of how the demon king born or what the royals/king back then did to the human (demon king)?

Lovina, Dream Flower and Yukari_me like this.
  5. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact i saw it but cant read it TTOTT

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish at least the Princess didn't know. But since royals really love to hide their dirty deed but still leave some record so the future royals can clean up their mess, I guess the princess maybe know about that too.

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ........this is such a sad story for 3 of the main characters

8. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg chapter 21 is out.

Attached Files:

Irie, JuuHachi and readerz like this.
  9. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to continue reading this but the story based on spoilers seems to have many twists? i don't know if my heart can take it :blobsob:

Vhe and readerz like this.
  10. Blackcat95

Blackcat95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just wanna happy ending for her and heri so much twist in chapter 15

readerz likes this.
  11. Blackcat95

Reading List:
    Link
    its twister than a Strom... not recommended for weak heart

readerz likes this.
  12. Blackcat95

Reading List:
    Link
    where? where u read it? link give me link! *knifeinthelefthand

readerz likes this.
  13. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    Blackcat95 and readerz like this.
  14. Blackcat95

Reading List:
    Link
  15. RAGA

RAGA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, now that the current chapters are out, it seems like only that 1 descendant knows the whole story and not all the royals, including the princess, so that's good. But man, the kings from that royal line suck! They caused the creation of both Demon Kings, all because of their own selfishness!

I'm a little confused about the spoilers from Kurobito for the ending though:
    If Marcus is sent to the real world to meet Jun again, then was he sent back in time? Another timeline? I mean, doesn't Jun's soul still reside in Louisa because I thought Louisa is Jun's 6th reincarnation? Or is Jun an attached soul to Louisa's soul and was sent back to the real world exactly when she left? (then, does she even remember this whole ordeal if so?) I'm just confused as to how that works.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Xienne and JuuHachi like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my guess, but I think Jun and Louisa soul maybe get separated? Since everytime Louisa in distress, Jun somehow will calm her down. Not her previous reincarnation self, but Jun. So maybe Jun is the part of real first soul and Louisa is the second part of the soul that born after few reincarnation?

Mariyah likes this.
  17. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It makes sense .
    After all, when she entrusted Markus with her power a part of her soul went with it. So Luisa is the reincarnation of Juns soulpiece which stayed in Jun after entrusting Markus with her power

CottonKey and Leilacus like this.
  18. PuiPui

PuiPui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel starts with Louisa bidding her lover, Graham(hero #7)as he leaves for his journey as a hero. This time she resolves to move on and get a job and change in scenery so she won't get devastated. In flashbacks it's shown that she remembers her past 3 lives, all in which she was always the childhood friend and lover of the chosen hero. Who would then leave to defeat the demon king, while asking her to wait for them. But as she reminisces, we found out that they never do return to her.

Life with hero#4:
    She lived in a rural village so info was hard to come by and she waited years for the hero thinking that maybe he had perished. However, a visiting merchant group informed the villagers that the hero had won and married the princess. Heartbroken, she dies the same year.

Life with hero #5:
    The same thing happened however this time the hero married the saintess. She also marries someone else but later finds out that her husband is a player.

Life with hero #6:
    This time hero married the priestess. The MC marries a friend of hers, who later leaves her, stating that he doesn't want to be in a loveless marriage anymore and so he elopes with his lover.

twistingfeelings and CottonKey like this.
  19. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Graham finds Louisa after the 'Demon King' mission and is hailed 'The Hero'. He actually knows she is in the capital from the start and makes a beeline for her, pretty much abandoning his friends in the process.

Drama happens as Graham pretty much makes it clear that Louisa will not be rid of him that easily and she doesn't believe him (because he's the hero) due to her past memories. Cue Romcom situations as Graham practically velcroes himself to her side.

*He's the first ml that I have rooted for simply because of his single minded persistance and determination to stay with the MC. That he has been faithful all along (not even looking at women throughout his Hero's Journey, O_O!) and has always been faithful (what a non-angsty dramatic ML?!). Because of the deceptive narrative from Louisa's POV, she assumes he will leave her and that their feelings are fleeting juvenile infatuation (first love types). Turns out his is equally if not more attached than she is (and he knows or guesses everything on her side/and how it looks to her). In fact their love is the 'Real Deal'. This was an extremely pleasurable realization to have (call me pessimistic but I didn't't have much hope for them). Graham is one of those rare ML who is decent, faithful, uncomplicated (leaves absolutely no room for misunderstanding), moral, and very, very, very rare.

Back to the storyline, the 'rivals' show up and tell Louisa to break ties with Graham. By this time the MC realized that she has only and can only ever love Graham (OTL). She stands up for herself and tells them that even if he throws her away, she will always love him and will not leave him.

At the same time Graham is being told (by senior politicians and political figures) to think about his position and career and break up with Louisa. Graham does not reply (because that would put him (and MC) in a dangerous political situation) but he intimidates the speakers nonetheless and they drop it.

Then they all get summoned to the grand temple. That is where the rest of the revelations come in and you find out, with Louisa, that she has incomplete memories and is the origin point for all the past tragedies.

So she chooses to regain her memories (which have alot of tragedies) and relives the lives of her previous incarnations also revealing the entire truth. This gives MC a purpose to determine her own future and be proactive instead of going with the flow.

Also turns out Graham has had his memories complete from the get go and he's been hiding the MC from the Demon King the entire time. He also knows the truth about the past heroes and what really happened to them (not the hearsay/rumors/gossip) that the MC heard/knows. He was able to anticipate MC's move, discern her motives, and make himself clear to her (that she was his one and only).

You also find out the truth about Marcus and Jun. The very first couple that started the long tragic string of events.

Because MC is determined to put an end to the cycle once and for all (and get her life back instead of living in fear of Graham leaving her) she (and the 'hero team') prepare to fight the Final Boss head on.

This inevitably leads to the final battle and end of all the tragedies associated with Louisa and Graham.

You also get to see the previous incarnation couples finally rest while Louisa and Graham live out the rest of their lives. Literally.

This is probably the first couple I've seen where they are show as an elderly husband and wife looking after the next three generations of family. It's a lovely end.

The manga is complete and easily found on both Mangadex and Kissmanga. Definitely gets the feels and not as convoluted as the above spoilers make it out to be. A wonderful surprise for those of you tired of the angsty incomplete storylines that litter the romance genre. It is a complete story in every sense of the word so please go enjoy it and the beautiful artwork as well.

Fun Readings All!

*the Feels are Strong with this one!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  20. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any more political threats against their marriage
    Can u pls elaborate on how the love rivals ended
    Their children/grandchildren lives?

Xienne likes this.