Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the artist @TTSKC is really good!! :aww: Someone actually shared this on Facebook Group so when I saw it, I thought I'll just copy and paste in here to share with you all, so I didn't have the link :blobsweat_2: But after some researching, here's the link her page, where this art was from: http://ttskc.lofter.com/?page=2&t=1560508767532 She actually have other art works in there that is real nice too, so you should check them out :blobwink:

P.S: And you should really post in here again, it's more fun with you in it :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: And since you're now watching the live-action, you can share your thoughts in here as well (I'll be here to read them on my end xD) :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Nyann likes this.
  2. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Zhan character song, with English Lyrics is up, so sharing in here with you all! :cookie:

===

Oh that scene I was talking about Lan Zhan :aww::aww:
    I think it's the third time, I lost count xD :ROFLMAO:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:aww::aww: I am looking forward to this scene on my end!!! :aww::aww:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i think tat in the live action one of the changes is tat lan zhan keeps touchin lan zhan when he get the chance and seeing tat lan zhan doesnt like to touch ppl and doesnt like being touched, in the live action the touchin is intense mostly due to the cencorship cause cant do the kiss or bridal carry tat is my thinkin ahhahah

yes same here i love hw xiao zhan and wang yibo r the actors for wei ying and lan zhan respectively (y)
    IKR!!! hw can they be so gorgeous it makes my standard of findin a bf even higher OMG ahahhahahahahahah LMAO LOLOLOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

i saw this post on twirter but couldnt find it anymore but it was about lan zhan sayin he don like to touch and be touched but he always touch wei ying hahahah. my guess its tat they use tat to subsituide for the kiss and bridal carry, since ppl will be ok wif the "skinship" like the piggy back and the small touchin between the 2 of them
    i wonder if they will hav the first drunk part where they play hide and seek ahahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: though the third one is better ahhaha

Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  5. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as what we might get from the show, nothing has given me more hope or joy than this video!! :aww::aww::cookie::cookie: :blobparty::blobparty: Thank you SO MUCH for posting it! I mean, I'd love to have it translated but tbh... I already know what those scenes from the book are so... LOLOL :blob_grin:

Hahaha yeeeah, the third time. Which is also the "tub breaking" time so we shall see how they handle this. :hmm:

TaffyGirl13 and Sauling like this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I love that drunk scene too!! :aww: But I believe that's the second drunk scene in the novel? :hmm:
    The first drunk scene was when both of them came back from the grave yard when they were investigating the incident.

The second drunk scene was when they were with the other young disciples after the whole XXC, Xue Yang, Song Lan and AQ back story. And that's the drunk scene when they played the hide and seek :aww:

Yeah like I know they will not give us those explicit scenes that we want to see unfortunately :blobcry: but as long as they handled that scene well then I'm fine with it. Let's just wait and see how this turns out when that time comes :cookie:

setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  7. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i join the discussion while waiting for the next week episodes? Just watched the drama ep 28 and don't know what to do with myself now:blobsob: Just lurking in this thread to see all the heart calming content and trailes for the next episodes:blobpopcorn:
    Seriously i was not expecting this. Watched the first episode just to check how bad it was and i was struck instantly when i see XZ acting as WWX:blobsmilehappy::blobxd: And even when i was not so sure about LWJ actor at first, now i can't imagine anyone else. The scene in the rain just make my jaw drop to the floor, and after seeing few of the BTS vids when he is smiling i was love struck again:blobsweat:

setsuna3025, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofcourse you can join in! :cookie: let me be the first to welcome you!

As far as actors go, yeah I agree with you because I'm the same. To be honest at first I wasn't planning to watch the live action because I didn't want to be disappointed but fans have been saying how promising it is so I decided to give it a go and just with the first two episodes, I'm hooked and this have now become a part of my life where I am eagerly waiting for the next episode ^^ Now I can't imagine any actors playing Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, in my eyes, both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo is the perfect choice. They both brought out their characters very well and made their chemistry extremely endearing to watch :blobicecreamlove: honestly there are some parts I wish was done better but ignoring that I very much enjoy this live action and I hope it stays that way for me ^^''

That rain scene was done so emotionally that I can't help but felt my heart hurts for them. You can tell with Lan Zhan expression just how much he wants to bring Wei Ying back into the light, but at the same time he's fighting his own conflicts of what he was taught ever since he was young, but nonetheless his undying devotion to help and protect Wei Ying is just :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I'm glad they're back to the present time now and as much as I hope for more positive wangxian moments, I'm also hoping to see Wei Ying bonding with the junior disciples :blobicecreamlove:

9. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome!! And yes, I felt the same way you did! Now I'm so hooked I don't even know how to act hahaha

THIIIIIIS! I could not agree more!!

Sauling and Vel like this.
  10. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, just having to wait that long for the next episodes is so hard, and to think before i was so sure it would be soo terrible...
    Thanks! Same here, i think some of the stuff is not so good like some fighting scenes or the living corpses and of course still would prefer it to be just like the novel, but it doesn't make it any less addictive :blobsmilehappy: Personally i love the scenes when WWX is playing his flute being surrounded by shadows:blobnosebleed: - wasn't expecting it to be so well done, and as for now at least we have some hints about their relationship. But i'm little curious if the ppl who don't know the original story are getting the same bl vibes from it ?
    For now i'm really excited to see the present time, even more after seeing trailers for new episodes:blobspy:
    It would be so brilliant if they would keep the scene when LWJ is drunk same as novel
    With LWJ pulling WWX to his arms and saying that he should listen to his heartbeats cause face doesn’t show anything and WWX playing a prank to LWJ in the morning after about being bold at night :blobsmilehappyeyes:

YaoiMom22, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I love Wei Ying playing his flute too, and being surrounded by the dark shadows too, but I personally love the donghua to this more, since he's more badass, especially with the 'red eyes' :blobnosebleed:

I read that the actors to the live-action have read the novels, so they know that 'Wangxian' is a couple in the novel. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo knows for sure, that's why they were able to bring out that chemistry for us, fans :aww: As a matter of fact, from what I see in Xiao Zhan (the actor that plays Wei Ying), he understands his character very well, which makes me love him more :aww:

As for other fans who don't know the story, I sure hope they will NEVER know, because I want this series to air successfully without attracting any unnecessary attention. So let's just let them be, we will just enjoy this drama for what we know in canon :cookie:

Oh, I definitely love that scene in the novel!!!:aww: But

Do you want me to spoil this for you? I've seen trailers, so I can tell you if they have that scene or not, that we love i.e. LWJ pulling WWX to his arms and saying that he should listen to his heartbeats cause face doesn’t show, but if you don't want spoilers than I'll just leave it be :blobhug:

setsuna3025, YaoiMom22 and Vel like this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Vel, setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  14. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get to know to the whole story cause i saw donghua so i know what you mean:blobsmilehappy: Badass level in it was perfect, whish they keep it the same in live action but oh well.... I can't wait for the 2nd season even thoug i know i need to prepare pack of tissues, i was crying like crazy watching first one and comparing it to drama it was so much more touching and beautiful.
    Still love XZ as WWX, he got this character perfectly:blobnosebleed: When i first saw him in pic without wig and costume i was just facepalming, now i'm ashamed cause of this:facepalm:

Yes , yes! I want to know pretty please:aww::aww::aww:

Sauling likes this.
  15. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling likes this.
  16. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Now,.. im kinda scared to listen the audio, huuuuu, my heart watching the drama, and i find my heart become ashes,:blobflag:...now, its gonna be hard time again in audio drama,... :sweating_profusely:

Thanks for the translate,.. you guys are really awesome.... Seriusly, you guys heart really strong,...blobmelt_thumbs

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  17. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, biiru, Shimizu Yuki and 6 others like this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ya i think its oso the sencond time aft yi city the hide and seek is so cute
    ahhahah same aft watching the first episode couldnt help but wan to comtinue watchin hahah and i saw raw first den i watch again wif subs when they r out ahhahahah. and still waitin for the nxt episodes :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    his red eyes just scream total badassness and sexy wei ying to me ahhaha i wonder y they nvr put tat in the live action. i was like where is the red eyes ahhhhhhhhhhhh no red eyes:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: could hav worn contact lens ahhaha make it red ahahahahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

they read so they can understand hw to better potray the charter they r playin which is gddddddddddddd and they did a veri gd job :blob_pompom:
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blob_pout:

Vel, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    Vel, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Same here, the donghua is what got me into this series, so it will always have a special place in my heart, not to mention I love the character designs as well :blobicecreamlove:

Oh I'm also looking forward to the second season even though it's going to be filled with torture and sadness so this is why I always want to go back to the present, so I'm hoping the second season will focus more on the present time instead since we got the entire first season on the flashbacks :blobcry:

Yeah IMO, both XZ and WYB did a great job in bringing out their characters :blobicecreamlove: to me Lan Zhan is a hard character to portray so I have to give a thumbs up to WYB in his acting for this character which makes it so natural to watch :blobicecreamlove:

Unfortunately that scene you and all fans want won't be in the drama :blobupset: well that's judging on the trailer that I watched. I also love that scene when LZ tell Wen Ning to go away and where he took Wei Ying's flute and didn't want him to play for Wen Ning and that scene where he hugged Wei Ying and told him to listen to his heart beats (those were all great scenes in the novel :blobicecreamlove:) so it is depressing that it's not going to be in the drama, but we do have a drunk Lan Zhan coming out to find Wei Ying and Wei Ying telling Wen Ning to leave , and when Wen Ning left, the way he left was just so hilarious:blobjoy:

I'm sorry I don't know what episode this is, since I saw this on Facebook and thought I'll share in here, but I'm guessing it's during the Guanyin Temple part (if it's going to base on the novel where LXC revealed this to Wei Ying. So that's probably will be in late episode 30 something or so 40 something (my guess).

Hahaha then you and I both :cookie:

Are you watching the drama with the understanding of what they are saying?

I know right, I wish they would have kept the red eyes part in :blob_teary::blob_teary: Wei Ying in the donghua with red eyes scream total badass!!! :blobnosebleed: but in the live action there is the reddish eyeliner(?) under his eyes so I guess that made up for it?

Good for the actors for being open minded to read the novel! And I read that the actors read the 'uncensored' version too :blobamused:

I also hope for some good and positive results for the ending. I feel so repetitive every time I mention this but I cant help but worry for them :blob_teary::blob_teary: I don't want a separation between them, as long as they don't separate I'll be happy with this outcome on my end :blobupset:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    setsuna3025 and Vel like this.