Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. frostcrystal

frostcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness, that was the most spoilers we've ever gotten about post-77!! Thank you very much for putting in the effort to read through all the spoiler blogs. I would never have had the patience.

2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait.. So trashta got pregnant after entering the Palace or was she pregnant before entering the Palace.. Seeing the translated chapters there's no sign of her being pregnant.. So she slept with someone else inside the Palace..:confused::confused: God the emperor is wearing the biggest green hat out there..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

XiaoTofu, CaelumBlue, Peerly and 7 others like this.
  3. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, @EmpressNavier for the spoilers regarding Soveishu! I wish I could sympathise but I really can't! I don't mind that he had a concubine or wanted to legitimize his child via Rashta, but the least he could do is stand by Navier! I understand he wants a lover first, but he should remember to keep his "lover" attitude away from his public duty as an Emperor. Although, I still can't make up my mind whether the retribution he receives is too much or not.... I mean, at the end of it all, he really did a lot of only stupid stuff! And if Navier had always maintained a cool facade...*sighs* I somehow feel if Soveishu had just outright come and told Navier, hey can we try and have a heir or if I take a concubine and have a heir, it would have ended a lot better.
    @nenuphar, it is my understanding that after Rashta came into the picture, Soveishu did still try and get intimate with Navier, but she always turned him down because he was approaching Navier, after being intimate with Rashta or something similar. Atleast, Soveishu scores some points from me for not trying to force the issue, compared to other MLs you see in similar romances...
    Do we ever find out, if the child is Soveishu's or not? I think now that he has made the resolve to stand by Rashta, I hope it works out for him somehow. I am still conflicted about Rashta - but I did read that
    ends up with a scarred face, causing Soveishu to finally lose interest in her (and Soveishu is back to being a shallow jerk in my books!) I do wonder what happens to her children and herself eventually
    . At least, I hope Navier ends up happy with a hopefully devoted Heinlee. I can't wait to read Soveishu's POV when we get the chapters in English to the divorce, announcement of her marriage to Heinlee and finally her
    pregnancy.
    A bit jerky of them to have free chapters upto 77 which only leads to the buildup of the divorce which happens a lot later T_T

4. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much EmpressNavier, for the all info :) Of course, do not worry about the accuracy - I'm happy enough for you to be sharing what you have learnt :)
    The third point worries me. Of course you are correct, Navier is part of the Eastern Empire and there is definitely some conflict of interest there. I really hope it doesn't come between Navier and Heinlee! I'm glad that Heinlee could come clean about his identity as Queen without significant problems. Do we know how long the novel is planned for and how far it is published?

michoux, syofiaa, djan29 and 4 others like this.
  5. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @EmpressNavier thank you for the spoilers. Please continue.. I know its hard to read the forum pages and translate.. For my selfish reasons hope you continue..

6. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, on Navier's infertility, a bit was revealed in the latest chap:
    Apparently Stupidshoe as a child brought her a cookie ( he didn't know ) that had abortion medicine in it. You know, because back then they were still trying to kill babies in palace drama.

Apparently it's supposed to have infertility affects too, something like that.

Stupidshoe knows but i don't know if Navier does.

Regardless, doesn't seem solid to me.
    Most abortion pills (that i know of, rip) tend to be period inducing. When i think about these kinds of things in this setting, my assumption is mugwort. The effects not being permanent, either.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  7. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Stupidshoe was the cause of her infertility and he dared to say smth about that? The author makes us hate him more and more.
    And as far as I know, people can't transform in birds as well so...[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  8. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But wait a min, does the cookies only cause infertility to women? cuz stuoidshoe is eating in the pic as well. Or was it specific one cookie that had the medicine in it?

Anyway do you, stupidshoe, think she will still love you/need you if you told her something like this? That she will come back? Jeez are u too scared to confront her about needing a child for the future throne? Also even if u are an Emperor, don't think that because of this everything will go as you please. Fjdbdjdjjdkwornw

(Btw CHILD NAVIER IS SO SOO CUTE!!!)

9. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you horror coffee!!
    Btw @MUSHI.MUSH where did you see the pics?! Please share? Thanks.

Horror_coffee likes this.
  10. MUSHI.MUSH

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lasika ofc, but since I’m new here, Im yet unable to share link or images, huu, but in the first pages of the forum there were links shared of the raw, you will be find the pic through those

(Or i need to do some spam, hahaha)

11. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I'll check and let you know if I could them pics :) if not, I may reach out to you, if that's okay?

syofiaa likes this.
  12. MUSHI.MUSH

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lasinka sure!

13. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I found it :) child Navier was cute!!
    How and when did the Emperor find about this? Whose ridiculous idea was this? I hope they were punished. And seriously, you are now going to tell her Sorry I gave you poisoned cookies that ensured you wouldn't have kids and now I'm not sure who the culprit is and also while we are at it, divorce me? I hope link is available for illustrations on the divorce chapters...I would like to see that :)
    It's also nonwonder Navier was all like Heinley I can't have kids. Gosh I hope she has triplets!!! Thanks again the spoilers as well, most appreciated :)

Peerly, BrytteM, mmem and 5 others like this.
  14. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTLed the raws for that part. It seemed to be an unintentional accident. I can't tell if it's the emperor or the MC who has to go through fasting (?) when they're a kid in order to look "perfect" in the outside world. Anyways, he sneaked into the (previous) empress's room and found cookies and then took it. He went to MC and gave it to her, saying he doesn't need to eat it (?) and he just want her to eat it. The MC seemed to insist that they eat it together so they did. Later on, as he went back, the previous empress was more anxious than angry that he took the cookies, saying truthfully to him that the cookies was for a countess that seemed to be currently favored by the emperor at that time (?). He found out it's mixed with poison that causes miscarriage and had a small side effect of being infertile. She then asked him if he shared the cookies with anyone else in which he quickly replied no. He lied instinctively, feeling that it's something no one should find out.

This story was divulge when the Emperor brought up the proposal for divorce (seemed to be about the MC's brother or something) and an official came to him to try to dissuade him (something along the lines that the MC doesn't have anything to do with it). He agrees that the MC may have nothing to do with it, but she's still the reason why the accident happen. One of the reason for divorce was that she's infertile and cannot bare a crown prince so the official asked why he keeps on insisting that. Emperor told the story and said it shouldn't be revealed or something... I'm not sure. Meanwhile, MC was angry that she was being plotted against (about the emperor believing a couple who's lying) and being thrown away as an Empress. She tried to send a message to ML about the remarriage hoping he can come on time before the divorce happen.

15. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God...I'm so waiting for the chapter with the divorce moment! I can't wait to see this deepsh*t trashed with his trashta along the way (I don't want to use caps for her name...). Like how stupid can you be?! I mean deepsh*t and trashta... :facepalm::blobexpressionless:

I read all opinions above, and I do get pity for trashta and deepsh*t. The analysis of their personalities considering the environment they are in, plus external factors, I get it. BUT at the same time, is it so difficult to communicate (emperor to Navier) and try to see more than just outside beauty and the maniacal idea of having an heir (?!) dude! look at the general picture; or is it really so hard to use some neurons (biologically she should have some) to understand the situation you're in and being the concubine of the emperor is the maximum you can get (?!), considering that you don't have any education and are a former slave (I mean here trashta's attitude towards Navier and rest of her stupid antics in antagonising everyone). :blobastonished:

Sigh*** :blobexpressionless:

Leilacus, syofiaa, lunefleur and 6 others like this.
  16. frostcrystal

frostcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they shared them, so it's entirely possible that they were just infertile together. Making babies is kind of a game of chance, after all, and it's not like the two of them seemed to be trying very hard in the latter part of their marriage.

I certainly am excited for chapter 83! :D I'm even excited for afterward. I quite enjoy all the characters in this novel, so it doesn't bother me that Navier will be losing screentime.

17. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @EmpressNavier for the spoilers
    If it is almost a guaranteed happy ending for Navier, does that mean she and Heinlee manage to resolve the issue regarding
    the war Heinlee was planning with Sovieshu? There was a conflict of interest given Navier is originally from the Eastern? Kingdom but given her brother was exiled and her parents poisoned I guess they eventually will give up the Kingdom and move to Heinlee's?

18. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she give up the Kingdom and help Heinlee dealing with war well maybe she can't help because she is pregnant. I hope this time she think her life and family before anything else and don't get depressed over this because the Kingdom already falling apart.

19. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC greatly cares for the kingdom though. When she received news that she have to step down as an empress, one of her initial reaction is to plan ahead for the budget and everything for the kingdom's projects (orphanage, clinics, disaster relief, etc) to go smoothly. She knew the emperor's concubine couldn't handle it so she wanted to make it so the projects could last even if the empress change, at least, for the next few years. She lamented that she run those projects under the name of the empire instead of her name, so she won't be able to lead it the moment she step down. She won't be able to ask the emperor to hand them to her once she step down (I forgot the reason, I think it's because it will throw the attention of the two to those projects and might make it worse either by dismantling it to discredit her or take credit for themselves. Anyways, she doesn't trust them for handling those projects).

She might agree for invasion if she finds her kingdom to be falling apart under their rule to the point that the only salvation is by changing the ruler. And considering the emperor doesn't have any proper heir yet, might as well have the ML and MC rule over it since it's working fine under her rule before.

20. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why should the innocent people pay for their king? The kingdom doesn't consists only from the trashta and sovieshu, but the good people that doesn't know a think will suffer as well. War is never a good thing.