Discussion Politician Won Election By Proposing To Fight Against Censorship And Erase Mosaic In Anime

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SoulZer0, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok, this is just bait.

2. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, anime doesnt promote pedos, pedos are born that way. Anime doesnt actually lewd lolis, people lewd lolis. There may be scenes depicting the hilarity of characters possibly being pedos, but it is shown in a way where pedophilism is a bad thing.

And American football is a manly sport. Who complains about these injuries? All jobs have their downsides to health.

3. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, but a good bait need to have some tasty meat to motivate people to bite...
    For exemple being allowed to pass the ball forward, not needing to ground the ball to score a try, wearing body protections and a helmet and being payed an awfull lot or becoming an university graduate without needing any studying if you are good at it could give the feeling that it's true that american football is easy mode rugby ... :blob_patpat:

4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Research disagrees with you on both points.
    There is reason Under 15 models is a big deal in Japan.

5. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    But are your people as athletic as our human specimen? DOUBT 100

6. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, they legal age of consent and acquired taste of the Japanese people would have a bigger impact on that.

The showing of lolis in anime doesnt promote pedos, it just gives them a reason to come out of their closet and anonymously expose themselves in an online prescence. The (anime) material itself only promotes and depicts the cuteness of lolis. Whether you are sexually attracted to children (which is fucking disgusting) is mostly an inherent trait rather than an acquired taste from watching anime. Mainly due to the fact that anime does not sexualize lolis.

reagents 11 likes this.
  7. FranckOA

Reading List:
    Link
    You should say that in front of a tongan (maybe Opeti Fonua) or a samoan player (any one of the 7 Tuilagi brothers for exemple) it could be fun to see... :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Heck there some pretty beefy dude in europe too (Sebastien Chabal, Joe Marler, Sean O'Brian just to name 3 of them)

8. FranckOA

Reading List:
    Link
    ... :blobsleepless:
    ... Seriously have you never watched etchi anime before ?

Never watch kodomo no jikan (the first one that came in my mind about sexualised lolis), you might get dispointed (and it's quite poor too...)

Wujigege likes this.
  9. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one "word" for you :
    Boku no Pico

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  10. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    The underestimating of human depravity baffles me.
    The panty shot of a 14 year old is innocent. A dude groping a 14 year old is innocent.
    Usagi Drop is also innocent....

11. FranckOA

Reading List:
    Link
    That's shotacon stuff so it's not relevant to the subject here :blobtongue:

Wujigege likes this.
  12. FranckOA

Reading List:
    Link
    About that, I was quite disapointed by the fact that Uchi Musume went the Usagi drop route after all this nice fluffyness...

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to mention it to.
    It is simply grooming.
    Lolita is also a negative word, same like nigga. People live in denial trying to give it a positive connotation.
    Maybe girls watch it for cuteness but ecchi loli anime are basically softcore versions of things like Boku no pico.

Things like American Pie are probably to blame but I never understood why cardboard chest females were attractive.
    I did have to watch lots of wuxia with cross dressing padded females condition myself to get over Double Ds like Jennifer Coolidge but I still don't get it.
    Oh well, to each his own, 99% of anime are loli ecchi so I don't watch anime anymore.
    I miss my ignorance when I didn't get the Innuendos

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  14. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not innocent, but when people of similar age do these kinds of things it is acceptable. And ecchi is generally marketed towards teenage boys. Does the fact that you as an adult you view these anime and manga make you pedophilic? They have seinen for a reason. You pick what you read/watch. It is of no concern to the maker who the consumer is. Does defiling the material of which you consume prove your point? Molestation of children by adults shown in anime is always either tragic or at least unwanted. It displays depth or background towards the story. The depravity lies within you the consumer. For you to input your views on a story made for people not within your age gap is unreasonable. Would a professional chef criticize baby food? Yes, unless he input the knowledge of necessity for who the food was made for and why it is presented the way it is. At the end of the day, you as a sane person may have your fetishes and whatnots, but that doesnt mean you force them upon others, especially children or minors. To input your morals upon any fictional work at all shows your humanity and sensibility. Actual pedophiles may not have one of those, maybe both.

15. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally have never watched it, but for those who have, they had keen interests or powered through with sheer will. According to what i remember it was a romance with alot of rough scenes of abuse. As a "niche" anime/hentai it cannot represent anime as a whole. So this argument is invalid. Yes, it was made for a mature audience, but it follows the regulations of hentai where it appeals to the depravity of humans. It has almost no reason to actually exist other than the pursuit of happiness they achieve in the end. (From what i know)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  16. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    No.
    From wikipedia
    Kodomo no Jikan is centered around 23-year-old Daisuke Aoki, who has just landed his first teaching job as a grade school instructor at Futatsubashi Elementary School (双ツ橋 小学校 Futatsubashi Shōgakkō). He is placed in charge of Class 3-1, where one of his students, a mischievously precocious nine-year-old girl by the name of Rin Kokonoe, develops a crush on him and proclaims herself as Aoki's girlfriend. At first he dismisses it as harmless, but she aggressively pursues her efforts to be with him. Aoki is in shock when she makes sexual advances towards him, thus leading him to believe that Rin comes from a troubled family. Aoki finds out that Rin's mother had died and she is living with a cousin whose flashbacks lead to violent outbursts.

Seems like more that lewding lolis. May be an excuse to sexualize lolis idk. But there are niche shit like this and boku no pico yes, but you have to be a piece if shit to actively LOOK for these sorts of anime and watch it. As i said in the post to wuji, this is not a majority of anime, therefore cannot speak for anime itself.

17. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the average age of an otaku?
    Teens do not have the purchasing power. I recommend that you read scholarly articles about Japan.
    Japan doesn't have enough teens to purchase anime...
    There is a reason Shonen anime are shown on Adult Swim and why 4 kids failed in localizing One Piece

18. Kaiser Megami

Kaiser Megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    great stuff.

19. FranckOA

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you said that anime doesn't sexualise loli but it does and I just gave you only one representative exemple (and yeah the scenario of this one is just an excuse to show a lot of loli pantyshots per episode, even during story heavy expositions scenes, "even if you put a beautifull bow, set in a nice casing, give a ten pages long pedigree and add the signature of a famous artist to something that smell and look like a turd, it will still be a turd but a lot of people will pay still through the nose from it, mainly because of the signature...", that was something that one of my art teacher used to say and I think it goes quite well with this exemple). If want other exemples if you search a little I'm sure you'll easily be able to get a reaaaally long list of animes with the same kind of focus.

And why does they do this ? It's simple : it makes money, they are a lot of people paying a lot of money for it and for all the uncensored contents on videotapes, DVD and now Blu-Ray, and for all the fanservice based merchandizing of borderline H illustrations, hypersexualised dakimakura, figurines with removables clothing or hand painted skimpy panties, etc...

But for me the problem here is not that this kind of stuff exist, they always existed (the genji monogatari was published before 1021) and always will. The problem is that it is becoming the stapple for animes.
    Before there was always a few echi centric or fanservice heavy animes in each season, but nowadays, it's the opposite : there are only few non echi animes in each season and even animes that aren't tagged officially as echi are so filled to the brim with useless and intrusive fanservice that they would had an echi tag if they had been published half a dozen years ago...
    That's what is irking me in this situation, nowadays many studio go with just throwing a moeblob or adding cute girls and a lot of fanservice botching everything else, because who need a scenario, interresting characters or good animation when you can spam templates or copy stuff already done and drown it in fanservice and lolis as it sells as well as stuff that had actual work and effort in it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  20. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, we were talking about sexualizing people! No one should ever sexualize a nagging Flat-Earth mom-in-law that lives in a van down by the river with her Chris Walken-sounding, silent film-watching, vegan cannibal zombie moose.

FranckOA likes this.