Spoiler Douluo Dalu 4

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrowOnCrown, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally they should be dead by now but since we don't know anything yet about Sky city and if they invented human hibernation we can't exclude the possibility of some of them being alive. Well at least Da Ming and Er Ming are alive LOL and I was totally Happy that Quenqiu turned out to be the White Shark that Tang Wulin met 10.000 years ago! P.S. would be hilarious if when Tang San and co managed to return to Doulou world they meet Lan Xuanyu first! Already a grandfather before meeting his son with his real body LOL to be honest they got lucky Wuling made the love suicide otherwise he would be dead already by their return...

MrAsura likes this.
  2. MrAsura

MrAsura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No . You are wrong even if Tang wulin did not commit suicide, he will live for a very long time maybe forever.
    1-Because inside of him is the golden dragon king and the GDK is an immortal being .
    So he won't die . Unless if the GDK die and that's imposible .
    2- he have the blessing of the godess of life .
    3-he have the protection of the planet lord eternal life .

Rinfantasy likes this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, I didn't thought about that! I Guess It didn't come to my mind because he didn't break all the seals yet. Do you think normal humans Gods can grew older? Since they want to give their title away to someone else and Wutong took 10.000 Doulou years to be 10/11 years old implying that in the divine realm the time is much slower ( making It one of the possibile reasons the Gods are everlasting)

MrAsura likes this.
  4. MrAsura

MrAsura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the time in the god relam is much slower !!!
    Tang San did not see his son for a few years. maybe 10 years ~
    But Tang wulin did not see his father for 10,000 years, thanks to God he did not feel the time because he was in a long sleep.
    As for the gods in god realm i think the 1 - 2 and 3rd class god's life spans are limited. That why they give their title. But tang san and hua yuhaoi and also tang wulin are not a normal gods.
    Tang san now is Highest God King !!!!! :
    God(神) - Rank 100(1st Class God / 一级神祇)

(SL1 & SL2)

God(神) - Rank 100(God King / 神王)
    (SL 2.5 ~ 3.5)

God(神) - Rank 100(Highest God King [至高神王]
    (SL 3.5 ~ 4)
    -------------------------------
    Wulin have the bloodline of dragon god and dragon god is an immortal being even the asura sword can't kill him .
    maybe The former kings gods like asura god ...give their title cuz they sufer from the battle with the dragon god and the other monster.
    That's my opinion .

Rinfantasy likes this.
  5. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so glad that the shark girl (she is blue haired right) is the FL and not the silver haired one(lan something) i had hated the lan kid ever since she first appeared and once the shark girl appeared i was like, “ she definitely has to be the MC wife”
    And even though Tang Wulin and Guena regain thier memories they would probably not even know for sure that xuanyu is thier son cause they committed suicide without knowing guena was pregnant otherwise they, had they known before then they wouldn’t have committed suicide. They would probably feel a connection with xuanyu and would do some tests they would later prove him to be thier son even with their memories intact

And on the side not i blame the fact that Tang Wulin and Guena suicide to stop the war between beast and humans on Wang Quier from DD2. If it wasn’t for her then the tragic ending for DD 3 might never happen and Wulin and Guena would of have been able to raised their son together while waiting for tang san to return

6. Moonlightwolf

Moonlightwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...there is a third party who is responsible for Wulin/guena’s death?

7. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    So wulin/guena committed suicide was to stop the war between of beast and humans right.

Well guess who was the main reason why the war started. It was because of Wang Quier from DD2.

wang Quier was the descendent of the original golden dragon so she had the power of destiny. By just having her around then the spirit would be able to posper in the future and not die out. She was literally their cornerstone of survival but she died...on purpose...in a dumb rivalry of love for Yuhao. At that time Yuhao was in danger and at first I thought that she was able to redeem herself from nearly getting Tang Wutong killed but nope she was a selfish butch. She committed the Sacrifice like Xaoi Wu did in DD1 not to save Yuhao but to compete with Tang Wutong. She literally told him that through the Sacrifice he would have no choice but to love her and place her in his heart because of her “sacrifice “ and because of her spirit ring and spirit bone literally being part of him. And to make it even more irksome she gave some of her memories/spirit to Tang Wutong so that whenever Yuhao looks at Wutong he would remember Wang Quier.
    Anyways, when Wang Quier died, the other spirit were hella pissed, since they lost their protector and their chances of survival so they went to war. They attack Sherk and that was how the first war started, but Yuhao managed to stopped it because he put the beast god under his semicontrol. But even though the war stopped it was not enough to stop the tensions between beast and humans and instead the tensions got even big. The only reason why during the 10,000year gap between DD2 and DD3 the beast didn’t go all out was because they didn’t have the power to do so. Thier guardian/cornerstone of survival and a chance of thriving, wang Quier was gone, the beast god alone was not strong enout, human population grew and humans became stronger. So when the Silver Dragon King woke up the tensions of wars snapped since the beast were at their lowest point and the SDK gave them a fighting chance, so they took it and planned for war, but SDK fell for Wulin and changed her mind about the war and wanted to end it so she committed suicide and Wulin followed her since he couldn’t lived without her.

Had Wang Quier not died then there was a chance that the population of the beast would not go to near extinction since they would have the power od destiny to protect them and war between beast and humans wouldn’t have happened. So this is why i hate wang quier in all of the DD series.
    She is a selfish bitch who threw a bloody tantrum (quite literally) all because Yuhao loved Wutong and not her and to make him love her she died while leaving the beasts who had counted onher, to go and die off.
    So yeah i find her to be a despicable piece of shit

8. Moonlightwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so essentially, Beast/Human war that occurs in DD3 is a result of selfish actions done by Wang Quier’s actions in DD2.

It took me a second to understand what you were talking about because I wasn’t entirely sure who Wang Quier was (I haven’t reached that specific part in DD2, so I’m not familiar with how she appeared in the story). Also, what is her relationship Wang Dong/Tang Wutong?

As a side note, I personally believe that the entire DD series (1-4) is a quagmire of a story. I mean, the way that all 4.5 stories of DD interconnect makes for an EPIC storyline, but any newbie that picks up the DD series is essentially swimming in an ocean with only a life jacket. While you can pick up any 1 story and read it as a “stand-alone,” the story in its entirety cannot be seen unless you understand ALL of the relationships/connections that are made, and are apart of, the other 3.5 stories. But because the author of DD is so prolific, it is nearly impossible to read all stories before you are massively overwhelmed by the sheer size of the DD story. I mean it’s 4,628+ chapters of reading, and it’s still growing...(and I’m crying because I still haven’t managed to catch up with all of it:cry:.)

[(DD1) 336 + (DD2) 1,742 + (DD2.5) 120 + (DD3) 1,981 + (DD4) 449~ = 4,628+ chapters]

9. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang quier was a love rival. So in DD2 Wutong was sick and needed the heartbroken flower to heal her so Yuhao went to find it for her and wang quier followed. Yuhao got the flower but was gravely injured so wang quier found another heartborken flower to save gim. The next thing you know she startrd bitching to wutong about how she (quier) deserves to be love by Yuhao and not wutong because quier saved him. It was really annoying to hear her sprouting out crap and Yuhao is well swayed by her words. He was like “quier is right. Without her there would be no me but i like wutong” and his feelings swayed between them. At this point i was like, “motherfucker! Don’t you remember fhe advice Muen gave you. Dont get your heart sway between love and firmly reject that bitch”
    But of course Yuhao didn’t until wutong died but she came back to life and was in a coma, he cried how wutong would be the only one in his heart until a few chapters later the Sacrifice happens and he virtually forgot that wutong was still semialive and decarled his love for wang Quier. After wang quier died he finally remembered wutong was still alive and was like “there is still wutong now that quier is dead” i was so mad. He virtually treated wutong as a back up plan. So much for declaring his undying love for her. Even when wutong woke up and got back with him he was some wat partial with Juzi but still frimly stand with his love for wutong . Another reason why i hat quier, this bitch near ruined wutong and Yuhao relationship

10. Moonlightwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    So wang Qui’er is just some random chick who shows up to follow Yuhao?

And just reading that vacillation in his relationship, and her role in it piss me off as well.

11. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way yes. She is the three eyes golden lion that gave yuhoa his eye of destiny. She is more of a cannon flonder who acts as a powe up and an annoying rival even in death.Yuhao...he is not a bad person...he is just spineless when it comes to love as a result his heart was sawyed even though he was fully set on Wutong and he is super kind to the fact that rejecting others makes him sad. It was only Wutong death that gave hime the courage to reject other but the long way around

12. Moonlightwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes more sense now. And it’s not Yuhao that pisses me off, it’s the fact that he had to deal with that.

13. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but for Juzi wat she did to him totally pissed him off alot. Because of her he nearly was unable to marry wutong.
    Spoiler
    Juzi stole his sprem and had a son. Wutong was sad about it and her over protective dad appeared and everyone was loke shit,”she shouldn’t have done that” Tang san tried to kill the kid but wutong saved him and left with her dad. And because of this after Yuhao beat the beast go and became the god he had to go fight Tang San for wutong hand in marriage. I

14. Moonlightwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?! Dear cheezus, the author sure put Yuhao through the wringer.

15. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah out of the MC od the DD series i find Tang san to be the luckiest if you look past Xaoi Wu death in his quest for love

Moonlightwolf likes this.
  16. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Tang wulin is Tang San's son??? Wasn't Tang wutong Tang San's daughter as well????

17. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Tang San and Xiao Wu have 2 child, the eldest is Tang Wutong (appeared in DD2) and the youngest is Tang Wulin (born at the end of DD2.5 and he become MC of DD3).Yuhao and Wutong still didn't have child, Wulin and Yuena accidently have a son, they forgot their memories so they didn't knew about their. That son will get adoptive parents and be named Lan Xuanwu.

18. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC got to be the biggest gold and silver spoon asshole out of the four MC as his natural talent, appearance, and basically everything good in the world, no, the universe is given to him, heck, he doesn't even have a tragic parent back story because he already met his two real parents and has caring foster parent that loves him very much. Which is why I like him so much as he is probably the funnest MC of the story as he used an Ultra Divine Weapon to slap around some kids and has so much talent from birth that I doubt he would even need to go out of his to find any treasure for growth at all. In fact he is probably the only MC that won't have to go through a big ordeal to become a God unlike his predecessor as his natural talent is so pure bullshit because it is built upon three generations of God's. Plus he is only like 1/8 human and 6/8 Dragon God. So he is the less human and more God, but that is not also correct because from his father to his grandfather they are God as well. Which make it so that his 1/8 human part is more God than Human and he pretty much is just a God that isn't Awaken yet.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  19. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also can anyone tell me what is the best that the other three protagonist can do against a seven ring soul master genius that has a top their spirit and some high spec battle armor? As Gue Yuena said that even at third ring, the MC has so much talent hax, that he could if he master his current power to 100% effectiveness, as before he was only using 40% of his power effectively, he would be able to even defeat the seven ring soul master I describe above one on one.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  20. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this book FL???
    When does she appears??