Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for answer me! :aww:

Here is how the page is displayed on my computer:

[​IMG]
    Is it the same for you? :blob_tilt:

Sauling likes this.
  2. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouch, i would just repeat what everybody just said but if that would be the very last scene in drama i'm seriously mad. After all the wonderful job they've done till now messing up the end like this is just slap in the face:blobangery: Even if it is some kind of "open ending" it's just depressing, their relationship is one of the main topics of the story so it would leave very bad taste after watching whole series. I can understand that this kind of ending is suitable for some of the movies, horrors or thillers, when you see the main characters relaxing after whole nightmare and suddenly there is evil presence lurking from shadow but it have no sense here to let them walk separate ways. If it is the case i really have no idea what they had in their minds going for that kind of ending:blobcurse::blobconfused::blobfearful::blob_teary:

Guess i will also stick to this hope for now, the scene in the waterfall would be quite satysfying ending but now i'm really scared....

Sauling, HeRhea and YaoiMom22 like this.
  3. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, what?!

I mean, I knew Guardian was treated shit, but that's... yeah... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Did they ever offer an explanation for such an ass pull ending? You know, other than the government mantra? (Honestly, what are they trying to achieve with all this...)

I remember considering the drama at one point, but am glad I never got into the fandom. I can only feel sympathy for the fans. :blobcry:

Please, CQL, give us an ending where the two reunite in the ed credits, at least! XZ said not to worry/ the drama won't disappoint and I wanna believe him being sincere :blob_patpat:

Ditto. If it comes to this, I can only see the drama milking money. I have immense respect for the crew and cast for creating such a good adaptation so far, but I would feel so betrayed if it turned out to be like this.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah that's the same for me too, that's how I see it. But it's not so bad right? I don't go Twitter often so.

Anyways that was what I wanted to show to the fans. It's been confirmed that they will be filming two side stories and perhaps a theatrical movie so I'm really hoping we will get these wangxian moments if the ending is really a bad one.

P.S. if that ending is really a bad one, it's one more hatred I have of the Chinese Government! :blob_catflip:

Honestly, no matter how any Wangxian fans looks at it , no true fans would want Wangxian to walk separate paths at the end, it is indeed a slap after all they've been through so yeah...:blobflag:

That waterfall scene...I want that to be the actual ending!!!! :blobsob::blobsob:

5. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Me distracting myself with some golden bts content*

https://twitter.com/candyibo/status/1155291465762783232

Haha so it was really meant to be a bridal carry, but thanks to Yibo not living up to Lwj's arm prowess it was changed.
    Honestly though, even if he'd managed to carry him in his arms, it would have looked kinda weird. I'm happy with this change :blobsweat_2:

https://twitter.com/candyibo/status/1155339969868652544

Lol @ these two. I bet Yibo went into a full gremlin mode here :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

They are really pushing poundaries with some of these scenes. The one where Wwx is shown to caress Lwj's hand just screams affection to me. (Is their separation the price they got to pay to make these moments happen? If yes, I'm a bit torn...:blobwoah:)

6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest , I even made a comment about this previously as well lol that I think it's understandable that they didn't do the bridal carry because i think even if it's intended to be that, Wang Yibo probably can't carry Xiao Zhan anyways :blobsweat: so a piggy back is still good haha.

As for this whole ending issue, to me, right now, I just want to forget I learned about this ending so I can continue watching the drama with that enjoyment, i really don't know how the ending will be, some I talked to who read that interview in Chinese (original language) said that there could be more to it than what's been stated. So, I am really trying to keep an open mind for now. I will still keep to my initial feelings if that's the ending but to me, I won't be blaming the casts or the directors etc because they did their best to give us these implied wangxian moments. I'll still be angry if it's a bad ending of course, but I will just direct this anger towards the Chinese government and their restrictions to these adaptations...:blobthumbsdown:

Well either way I'm still looking forward to the side stories though, I hope they will give us some good scenes and ofcourse I hope for some Wangxian moments.

You know funny thing is, I'm not so worried about the donghua ending as I was for the Live action, even though the donghua cut so many scenes out, but at least they were still able to kept that scene at the beginning, in episode 2 where Wei Ying shamelessly said to Jiang Cheng that he likes HanGuang Jun and HanGuang Jun said "very well, this person I'll be taking back to Gusu with me", so you feel that Lan Zhan is really firm in wanting Wei Ying to stay with him. So I love that. Unfortunately the live action didn't have this part in but I'm not going to complain since they compensate us with the other precious Wangxian moments.

Well this is my opinion anyway. So yeah I will still be coming in here stating my feelings for each episode (like I normally do) and fangirl for those upcoming episodes if there's any moments that I love, and I really hope others will do the same to keep this thread alive since I love reading others opinions to these episodes etc.

Vel likes this.
  7. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak: Hello. It's been a while but I'm back from my breather. How are y'all? Alive? Half dead? Hanging on the cliff? :blobowoevil: Ah ah~ So many(not more than 6 tho but still) pages to catch up with, knowing how y'all are like sweet and spicy dumplings I'd probably be in for a ride but I'm so happy to see this thread so well loved :bloblove:

Sauling and LoveYou59seconds like this.
  8. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello nice to meet you. Welcome back:blobhug: Me too, I just recently returned after months of real life career torture lol:blobsob::blobsob: I came back after I learned that I can freely watched the Untamed (GDC) drama on YouTube. I'm like freaking out to return here...:aww::aww: I guess I have to hustle real life and leisure :blobhyperthink:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  9. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what??!?! [Sorry I forget to quote...but the content is about the possibility of the Untamed ending could be like those the Guardian ???? Idk :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:]

Can someone clarify me about this? Or give me some short summary of what's going on???

10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahha wang yibo needs to do handstand to increase his arms strength so he can carry xiao zhan ahahhahahaahahahahahah. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

i bet xiao zhan was like so shy tats y he covers his face and yibo will be like hehehehhe :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: time to tease xiao zhan

Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  11. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the bridal carry part....I saw a post where the producer stated that he was planning to have that scene (love him for trying to stay true to the novel) but our poor Wáng Yibo wasn’t able to carry Xiao Zhan so they have to change it to a piggy back instead lol damn you Yibo...should train harder like LWJ but the piggy back is so damn CUTE!!

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  13. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeeeah, we all knew lean, little Yibo wasn't gonna be able to bridal lift him. lol (I think if there's anything I'm not thrilled about with Yibo as LWJ it's that he's no where near big enough. LWJ is BUFF and taller than WWX. THAT SAID... I will gladly take Yibo over anyone else as I absolutely loooove the way he plays LWJ. Plus it's hard to find someone as pretty as Yibo with LWJ muscles hahaha!)

Kudos to the director for at least making an attempt! They're trying so hard to give us as much as they can slip past the censors.

15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai Xin 妹妹!!! :aww::aww: I was wondering where you were, so glad to see you back! :blobicecreamlove: I miss seeing you in here! Let's continue to keep this thread alive! :cookie:

Heh hey! I haven't seen you in here for a long time, welcome back! :) and yeah I realized you were since Nyan tagged me to a comment in your profile lol. But since you said you don't want spoilers I'll just stick to not spoiling for you, so you can enjoy the series. I will still be commenting about these episodes once it's out though :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Warning, knowing this might make you feel disappointed so click spoilers if you really want to know ....
    It was leaked that in one of the interviews when the directors and screenwriter was asked if it will be a happy or sad ending, they didn't say for certain what it will be, but they just said the ending will make you cry and laugh(or it can be interpreted as 'smile') ; but they did said that the scene at the mountain top is the final scene...So if that is the screen I'm thinking about is... Then Wei Ying and Lan Zhan will separate and walk separate paths with a message implied they will see each other again...

BUT a few friends I know who have read this, interpret it differently and say that there might be more to this than what's been said, because an ending that can also make fans smile might not be an ending that is so bad as to have it end like this for Wangxian...I personally wouldn't be smiling at that kind of bad ending for them though :blob_teary:

So right now, there's ambiguity to what's been said about the ending, honestly I was disappointed and still am about the revelation but I want to just not think about the ending for now so I can enjoy this drama to the end.

But on the bright side, they also confirmed that they have filmed two side stories this year so we can get more scenes of our favorite moments in the novel and if they have a bad ending... Then I am clinging onto the side story to make this up for me... Anyways all the links and responses is on the previous page so if you want to do some digging, you can by going back 1-3 pages ^^

AI Xin and LoveYou59seconds like this.
  16. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the info :blobdog::blobdog:

Now I am feeling nervous about the ending:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: I just recently watched episode 13 and it was so good. I truly enjoyed it :aww::aww: I hope the ending might not be that bad:sweating_profusely:

Sauling likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, no problems :blobsmilehappy: And yeah, hard not to feel nervous, I feel angst about the ending, but all the episodes have been great so far, so I'm hoping that there is some sort of pleasant surprise for us in the end. Anyways, you are up to episode 13? :aww: If I think I remember the episode right, the next episode will be good, you're in for a pleasant surprise!!! :aww: I really LOVE the Xuanwu moments for Wangxian in the Live-Action!! :bloblove::bloblove: Just try to enjoy this drama for now :blobwink: And if you like you can share your feelings of Episode 14 in here once you've watch it, I'll be here to read/listen haha xD :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

LoveYou59seconds likes this.
  18. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which, apparently Tencent is going to release the last(?) episode for Vips next Wednesday... like, why? :hmm:

They better have a surprise in store for us. Otherwise, there’s gonna be an uproar.

(Suddenly, this made me avoiding the last ep a whole lot harder :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobcheeky:)

Back to tonight’s episodes, we’re getting the whipping, yikes! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: The juniors, Wwx & Jc meeting plus some soft wangxian! :blobpopcorn:
    Oh and best chara Fairy, ofc!

setsuna3025 likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the schedule is out for VIP that the last two episode's ends on the 14th August? So how is that going to be next Wednesday?? :eek: I also hope there is a pleasant surprise installed for us

As for tonight's episode, i can't wait!!! :aww: though I won't be able to watch this until tomorrow :blobsad:

From the trailer I think there might be some whipping that's how Lan Zhan ended up piggy back him XD. But whatever it is, I'm really excited to see the present time line plot developments because I've been waiting for this since forever!! :aww:

Fairy is so adorable!!! I'm sorry Wei Ying, got to speak the truth here XD. Lan Zhan will protect you against any dogs :blob_patpat:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  20. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn’t make sense that last episode will come out next week...we are only in the 30s for episodes this week so why would it jump to last episode next week???? They skipping episodes??? Maybe it’s just some more BTS from last episodes?? Or maybe previews into last episodes??? Such mystery......

Sauling likes this.