Recommendations Abnormal uses of classic skills.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 0000000, Jul 28, 2019.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    From using heal to recover muscle fatigue in order to build strength and down right using it to copy skill, to using steal to literally steal skills from others and use strengthening techniques to heighten pain receptors. What other abnormal skill usage you had seen or can imagine?

2. Lunaleska

Lunaleska Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In ‘i shall survive using potions’ the mc has three skills.
    1 make any potion with any use she can think of
    2 make any container she can think of
    3 a magical storage space with time preservation.

I highly dont think she uses the first 2 skills to their maximum, but she did use the container creation in an interesting way.
    She made glass perfume bottles that has detachable accessories, to doll herself up for a royal ball.
    Pretty interesting use.

0000000 likes this.
  3. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    -Telekinesis on the user’s clothing to make them fly or on the bottom of their footwear to make them stand/hover or walk on air.
    -Using friction to boil water without making a fire. (As to not remove the limited oxygen you have when in a confined space like a cave. Succubus-san’s Life in Another World)
    -Vaporizing water to cause rainfall.
    -Using wind magic to remove the oxygen in an area so that fire will die out.
    -Goblin Slayer’s deep sea teleportation scroll.

Edit: Realized that skills may not include magic

0000000 likes this.
  4. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see, maybe something like:
    * My【Repair】Skill Became an Almighty Cheat Skill, So I Thought I’d Open Up a Weapon Shop -> deconstructed dungeon wall, imbued it on an ordinary sword, making it capable to slay a dragon
    * Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear ->
    - Ropeless bungee jump using wind magic
    - Making a kraken nabe (she lured the kraken into a bay, closed it w/ bear wall magic, then just chuck it w/ fire bear magic)
    * Cultivation Chat Group -> this one's quiet a lot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    - V.White's ropeless bungee jump similar to Kuma Bear, except using different method
    - V.White using flying swords technique as garbage disposal method & summoning/punishment technique
    - V.White's earth skills affinity was so high due to his habit of falling & making large hole whenever he lost in thought (he uses it to fill those holes he made) (^^i)
    - MC's first pill/medicine concoction using just a hotpot pot & induction stove (in CHN wuxia and/or xianxia, they're usually using pill furnace & such)
    - using cultivation technique (speed charms, formations, transformation, etc) on a bunch of hand-guided-tractor. Turning, tuning & using them for IRL Mario Kart and/or Redline race
    * Isekai Smartphone -> slip magic w/ loop, 'nuf said
    * (Um, Sorry) I’ve Been Reincarnated! -> magic to drop a vase on top of your enemies's head
    * this one I forgot the title, but the MC's incorporate healing magic in interrogation torture

Edit/add-on on CCG: using qi to recharge your handphone (no, I'm not talking 'bout those wireless charger. This is a technique 'bout as similar as using your MP for charging your phone)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    0000000 likes this.
  5. RedIska

RedIska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link