Spoiler Kaleidoscope of Death

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hmudara, Jul 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you still interested in knowing it?

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I finished reading the raws

3. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, I thought about that being the case after seeing the date of your message. That's good! I just decided to ask in case you didn't!

kiara8 likes this.
  4. MintQueen

MintQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok. . thanks u :blobxd:

5. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to say that while I was reading the first chapter of this novel, I really wanted Ruan Baijie and the MC to end up together bc Ruan Baijie, her personality was just too funny. Then I was like, wait, this is a danmei right? Good thing I read the spoiler thread xD

6. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished the story + extra. Still think it's a HE. It's not like the MC feels betrayed/ against it or anything.

It's really good/ best of its kind I think (horror-gore novels, I read both the BL/non).

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Anie and Blood A like this.
  7. Noxidian

Noxidian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just finished reading the main story + a couple extras, and I have to say I am absolutely baffled. My Chinese comprehension isn't the best: I have an idea of what the twist was, but I feel like I missed out on a lot.
    regarding ML's identity
    Anyone mind DMing what exactly went down?

Blood A likes this.
  8. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone going to spoil the twist at the end?

HeXie likes this.
  9. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also curious about the twist! Please DM me!!

10. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! Can someone dm me aboyt the twist in the end of the novel asfjsn!!!

11. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil about MC's health since it mention TL ch or will cat warm up to mc again?

12. Deleted member 213850

Deleted member 213850 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone just spoil everything please? What's the point of the tag if nobody uses it.

Blood A likes this.
  13. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah i just finished reading this.

there is no 12th door. only 11, the 12th door is basically an exit door. not a mission door.
    in the 11th world, "illusory world" is a copy of real world, everyone who died in the door revived here. a perfect world, only at midnight until dawnMC/ML have to survive from all ghost they met in all doors they ever step into. The people and ghost which has good relation/saved by MC help him while the people/ghost who is not tried to kill him.
    In this door ML become a shota:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    The climax is build up nicely, i actually want to cry a bit and then want to laugh next moment.

the twist mentioned is a bit.. hnngggg... in my opinion.
    ML is the door:sweating_profusely::blob_catflip:
    but he himself DIDN'T REMEMBER IT:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:hmmmmm
    correct me if i'm wrong, but in MTL it seems that MC is the actual leader of obsidian. ML look over MC's life and his adventure is doors and think something like, "ah, how fun it is if i was with him/together with him". I don't know if he only looking this from his godly TV or he turn back time, so he materialize himself as human and meeting MC in the first door. He didn't forget to erase all his memories as "the door" to make his experience more realistic:facepalm::facepalm:
    ML's, the door's power is to alter memories. when MC get out first, ML still in the door, everyone forget ML's existence. the real thing (cmiiw) is ML altering everybody's memories since the beginning and create "min nan zhu". I'm not clear if he is taking away MC's supposed future as Obsidian's leader or he is taking away MC's position as the leader, but everything that is supposed to be his history in obsidian is actually MC's.
    I don't really get this twist.
    ML, in the 11th door after separates with MC, find out that he can see ghost in daytime and nighttime (MC can only see in night time) and the ghosts are docile to him. He can even find the box girl ghost in his bag and his ghosts seems to like curry favor with him (?)
    He didn't feel tired or hungry after 3 days and think he is not human.
    Zuozi girl ghost take him to MC's empty apartment where they see MC's original life if he didn't met ML in the godly TV. He saw and chuckled and said he want to accompany him through the door, which he thought is strange since he already did. And next he see a video. A shadow standing next to MC in bed/hospital bed?, that shadow become human like, this is ML. ML didn't remember any of this but now know his identity.
    he ask the zuozi girl if he die in the door, will he die for real? Zuozi girl nod, seems scolding ML's stupidity silently. ML erase his memory to have more "realism"

but yea i have a good time reading this one. All arc is interesting!!!

14. Heyyouknowme

Heyyouknowme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know what chapter, the ML reveals what the hint for the first door is?

15. Chenqing

Chenqing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for ppl who have read until the end, idk if I missed it but was any real details about ruan nanzhu's senior who passed the eleventh door ever revealed?

since the 11th and 12th door are connected, isn't it strange that RNZ said his senior passed 11th door but not 12th door? isn't it also strange that when LQS went back after coming out of 12th door, Ye Niao said he just passed his 12th door? for outsiders, wouldn't it look like he just passed his 11th since noone knew the 2 doors are connected?

16. Lilazeaf

Lilazeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 11th door is not connected to the 12th door.. From the start of the novel, when LQS got to his 1st door, he was already at the 12th door, so what we read is all the 12th door.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    lailai, Kleep and Blood A like this.
  17. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for explaining. I didn’t understand that from reading.

18. Chenqing

Chenqing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. then was the key that fell from the clock actually the key of 11th door, or was it the key of 12th door? I'm inclined to think it was the 12th door's key bc they came out with that key, but then what was the 11th door's key? the boundary between 11th and 12th doors are just blurry to me

19. Lilazeaf

Lilazeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion, but I think that their 11th door is like the climax/end of the 12th door, so that key is indeed the key of 12th door. But, if LQS did pick the wrong key, he will be trapped in that 11th door and will never know the truth because RNZ make the 12th door to be too realistic, so it can be regarded as the key of the 11th or the 12th door.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, I don't know how to explain it clearly :facepalm:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    Chenqing likes this.
  20. Gluttony_mortelle

Gluttony_mortelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RNZ is actually the NPC or in his term "door God" guarding the 12th door. He has been watching LQS since his 1st door when he was an adolescent and LQS was actually the one who made obsidian. The RNZ made the 12th door re enact every LQS's experiences in his current age from the 1st door to his 11th because he wanted to be with him in his journey. He tweak his memories by taking LQS adolescent memories as his own and making fake memories for LQS. Evidence that RNZ is the 12th door guardian is that the moment he came to reality the 12th door became locked to other players and that Bai Ming (tan zaozao's director friend fan) is actually more closer to LQS in reality even though having memories of meeting RNZ first and lastly he has the credit card earned for obsidian. And big "YES" RNZ can alter memories as well as his own.