Secret behind the OP salaryman cliche...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Jul 29, 2019.

1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, i found out why almost every "average salaryman" who reincarnated/transmigated to another world possessed unbreakable will and overpowered abilities...

But seriously, a monotonous cycle of sleep> work> eat> sleep every single day for a single man is really depressing...

2. thelurker

thelurker [The Crazy Guy] Death to All BL Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    should have been. Sleep>work>eat>fap>sleep

3. Freezy

Freezy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I know it's hard and everything, but thank god it wasn't made depressing as I expected. Though to be fair I'm sure there are other salarymen who take it a lot harder, guessing after 10 to 20 years of this stuff you'd become jaded af. I've heard about the business card stuff but damn, so many unwritten rules.

PedoBear Version 2.0 likes this.
  4. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    You should add a couple more work in there. But they seem more busy than productive. So much of his work time was spent on travelling. And extra work.

Silva likes this.
  5. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically his whole day was just a "part of his work" ...

Bad Storm likes this.
  6. Silva

Silva Your local Image supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    Business in Russian:
    -Allo Is it Taganrok? Do you need televisions? 10 pieces of 20,000 each. Deal.

Also i can tell that office there work Makoto is really small. I mean really small. Standart offices in Moscow requires 9 square meters per person. Makoto is sitting in the corner with girl that take other part of the desk - it is so terrible. In other words, his personal space is divided in half. I can understand that in Japan people can get along with each other at worktime. But others nations people could not do it. Also video say he is single but he comes at home near 20.00. Who is doing homechores? Makoto? Noway.

Back to the topic. I have plenty experience that can tell me that if russians salary men will be reincarnated they will be overpowered. Close to them will be China and India (my personal opinion). Сommunist past create workaholics in our country. Sigh

7. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    That Makoto guy may be single but he is living with his family so his parents are probably the one doing the housework for him while he 'slave' away as average salaryman.