Recommendations Romantic BL Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tinni_15, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, put a little introduction to the novels suggested so that there won't be countless tabs and it'll be easier to have a little glimpse of the novel without much hassle. Gets? Gets.
    Please edit your posts, because believe me, I'll read it again.
    There will be too much suggestions in one go and we will not be able to look it up one by one.

2. Matsurika

Matsurika ❀Spring Tune❀『Blue Ashes』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, put a little introduction to the novels suggested so that there won't be countless tabs and it'll be easier to have a little glimpse of the novel without much hassle. Gets? Gets.
    There will be too much suggestions in one go and we will not be able to look it up one by one.

Here I copy pasted it to you.

4. Tinni_15

Tinni_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be too much suggestions in one go and we will not be able to look it up one by one."

5. Anjaly

Anjaly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a huge fan of bl
    So this is my list and all r completely translated as I hate not finished work
    • Aloof king and cool acting queen
    • Aphrodisiac carrying man
    • Bark
    • The daily life of being campus idol's fake boyfriend
    • Everyone thinks that I like him
    • The legendary master's wife( loved)
    • Reader and the protagonist definitely have to be in true love ( loved)
    • Rebirth of movie star
    • Rebirth of a Supermodel
    • Rich and honourable Chand An
    • Seduction game
    • Transmigrating into a Mob Character to rehabilitate the villain
    • Who touch my tail (loved)
    • 7 days
    • Flower reflecting the sky
    • My wangfei is a man
    • 15 P 7H 6SM
    • Ban Lu win Jun
    • Flower god and emperor
    • I am an alpha
    • Looking over at the guy across the way
    • Love stop rumour
    • My wife is straight
    • Online gaming love 59 seconds
    • Please don't eat me
    • Quickly wear the face of evil( loved)
    • Refined sunflower and little priest
    • The Court
    • Prince's loyal lover
    • Two tailed fox demon and his Taoist priest
    • Counterfeit Bride ( loved)
    • Sharing Rain and Dew
    • Yeho
    • Fox demon usurping the throne daily
    • Kill the Lights
    • Let Me Tease You
    • Picked up a Strange Knight
    • My Childhood Buddy Keeps
      Trying To Turn Me Gay

• Rebirth of wolfish silkpant bottom
    • The long chase for the president's wife
    • Lord and dragon
    • Screen partner
    • You know too much
    • Mo Dao Zhu Shi ( loved)
    This are my completed list and there r many I am eyeing right now.. so wish u great read

Tinni_15 likes this.
  6. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    I c
    That’ll take awhile hmm....

7. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just itsy bitsy. 2-5 sentences. Just make it tempting. hehe

8. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    Done some the rest a bit lazy..... hmm idk how to describe them.....

Well there’s still a lot more
    The one who posted the series finder link only gave Yaoi but I feel that there’s many more that have been translated under the Shonen Ai tag and which are also highly enjoyable......

9. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there's tag like that. But yaoi is more hardcore than shounen ai, right? I like yaoi better.

10. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    Hardcore as in?
    Well, I mean if you don’t mind the lack of snu snu(or whatever), the shounen ai do have some good romantic stories.
    #nosexbutgoodplots

11. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shounen ai is bl but most has no s*x, yaoi is bl that has s*x, either with sm*tty description or not. When you put it genre category.

12. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Epiphanies of Rebirth Its set during such a unique period of time (where society was developing an incredibly fast pace) and the main couple flirt everywhere but no one believed it, thinking they were fighting. It lowkey empowers women too and the characters in general are relatively open minded

13. Xiochtl

Xiochtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Game Loading - This is seriously one of the best transmigration stories out there. Every arc can be made as one novel. The couple's love story is told wonderfully.

I Really Am a Slag Shou! - This made me laugh out loud. Just by reading the title, you'll get what the protagonist mission is in every world. But he always end up making the ML turn his mission upside down.

Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do! - The protagonist was sent to his own made novel and have to propose to all the characters he made as antagonists. Everyone is a psycho in their own ways (as described by the MC)

Rebirth: Degenerate Slave Abuses Tyrant - If you want a beautiful story with a tragedy tag, then this one is for you. The setting is on ancient times. The love story is slow.

Reborn As a System - This is a story between the host and its system. The ML is a very paranoid man (due to his circumstances). He sees the MC as his salvation and god made for him.

The Decade of Deep Love - a tragedy tagged as well. But a very good one at that. The guy who the MC have a relationship with for more than a decade cheated on him.

Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe - The MC in his original world is an illegitimate child and an author. He does not lived with his family since they all scorned him as being one (illegitimate). Only his brother accepted him for who he is, that is until his brother pushed him off the cliff and he transmigrated onto an ancient civilization with beasts who could turn into human beings.

The Marshals Want to Get Divorced - After the fall of the Galactic Federation, long-time lovers Lu Li and Xie Jianwei defeated the alien invaders, and formed the Empire with Lu Li as marshal. Everyone thought that all was well between them, but. Xie Jianwei one day found out that Lu Li’s personality had split into several parts. Xie Jianwei used his SSS-class spiritual strength to enter Lu Li’s inner world, where Lu Li was god/director/actor all in one. To get to the bottom of the mystery, Xie Jianwei had to act along Lu Li’s delusions, else the dreamworld would collapse, worsening Lu Li’s condition, and split the personalities even further.

14. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
  15. nachte

nachte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, here are what I consider to be the most romantic BL novels I've read so far. You can get a flavor of what I like to read when it comes to romance.

Heaven Official’s Blessing
    The ML has been in love with the MC for 800+ years, and nearly everything he does, he does for the MC. Lots of heart-fluttering gestures, and so many feelings of love, friendship, and general protectiveness that play out in small and grand scales. Sometimes sweet and sometimes a little more carnal. The plot is also top-notch too, and the romance only enhances it.

Di Wang Gong Lue
    The ML is obviously in love with the MC emperor, but you slowly see how much the MC equally pines for the ML. The ML devotes everything to help the MC with his empire, and the MC can't act on his feelings, but he also can't deny them. This is a slow burn romance, and the little side plots of jealousy, hurt/comfort, protectiveness, and unconditional love and support, just shows much me how much they belong together. The plot is also excellent, and it works the best when the two are working together to get to the bottom of the different subplots.

I Ship My Adversary X Me
    This story is absolutely fluffy and adorable, and I love watching these two idiots fumble their way from a rivalry into the first steps of falling in love. The MC accidentally falls into the shipping world, and the healing that he gets from all the fluffy shipping with his adversary just heals me in turn. I love it.

Yes, No, or Maybe Half?
    I'm shamelessly plugging this one, but if you want heart-fluttering gestures, look no further. Somehow the author just strings together all of this little ordinary moments and infuses them with so much love and meaning behind them to make this story truly special. When people write love poetry and love notes to their beloved, this ML writes the equivalent of a multi-movement symphony for his MC. The heart of this story is essentially two lonely souls who find each other and them negotiating their relationship with each other and their work together. There is also plenty of snu snu, about 3 to 4 scenes per volume with extras in the side stories. The side stories are also a must read.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019