Spoiler (Bl) Positive Energy System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, May 24, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do remember reading a long time ago, if not vaguely (so if anything is wrong, do correct):
    • MC isn't the only one who transmigrated/reborn. ML and Love Rival (wants MC) also reborn.
    • The Positive Energy System (PES for short) that MC has is actually ML's system that he gave to MC in order to heal/look after him.
    • 2nd ML (love rival) is a bit crazy and also has the same system. (There was only suppose to be one PES in the world but because of some time rift or something, 2nd ML also got one.)
    • It's revealed that this all happened before. (MC transmigrating and such. Just without ML and 2nd ML being reborn) Things ended very badly the first time around.
    • I think ML gathered enough positive energy to go back in time or something, to save MC.
    • 2nd ML kidnapped MC like 2-3 times. To keep him "safe" from ML. (I think it was because of ML's relatives that resulted in MC's death the first time around. My memory is extremely fuzzy here so correct me if I'm wrong please)
    • 2nd ML was saved by MC? (when they were both kidnapped or something along the lines of that)
    • While MC was held captive by 2nd ML, PES returned to ML, leaving MC.
    • While ML and 2nd ML had the same system, ML was far more superior.

Dragon_Reader, keima, Izn and 13 others like this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ML’s system was more superior because he successfully reached level 5 or something and it was to the point that he controlled the world and no bad deed will go unpunished. That’s how ML was able to turn back time and order the system to stay with MC

keima, Izn, midnight reader and 6 others like this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @rottenmushroom801
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

6. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... why do I remember seeing this novel somewhere... I didn’t read it though...

It sounds like MC has been through alot of bad things for seemingly no reason eh...

Selax, pcheshire and scriptor like this.
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Same lol, I feel like a thread has been made for this novel before.

alexfilia and pcheshire like this.
  8. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never heard of this novel before :hmm: but looking forward to it though :blobpopcorn:

9. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    omg...i feel sorry for MC :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

truly hope he can find ML and have HE :blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    add to reading list

11. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this too. But I hated it because MC could have cleared up a lot of misunderstandings by admitting to 2nd ML that he was also reborn with system. Pissed me off completely and I started hating MC . 2nd MC was crazy but he had a reason and MC didn't even try, besides saying he got it wrong...b@stard:blobangery:. There is a limit to needless drama I'm willing to take. As for feeling sorry for MC, he had already been living really well by the end of the novel. Pity for him went out the door with yesterday's Sunday paper.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    alexfilia and pcheshire like this.
  12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    oh sounds like one of those 'forced drama' type of story...not too fond of that either...so the author just made some of the characters lack common sense/IQ in order to force the plot along huh.

HesheFell and pcheshire like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the identity of the person that pushed MC down the stair?

14. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so this is a love triangle?

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, not at all

sleepy_chelsy likes this.
  16. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I loved reading this up until that point. It happened near the end and I kept reading for a while, waiting for MC to confess. He had no reason to keep concealing himself, but he just acted like the other guy was crazy instead, while holding onto the truth. Even when he knew the 2nd ML meant well. I don't understand why the author did that, but it destroyed the novel for me completely and trashed MC's integrity.

keima, Kailyria20 and sleepy_chelsy like this.
  17. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who's the ml ?
    what happened to his original body's family and friends ?

18. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I only read the translated chapters before reading these spoilers, and I didn’t get the impression that MC had integrity or was a “good person” who actually liked doing things selflessly, altruistically, or kindly. This spoiler to me fits his dark thoughts. Did MC change and become kinder before being taken by 2nd ML?

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml is the brother

Asami and byunnie like this.
  20. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The rebirth bro right ?