Spoiler Love in the Midst of Mistaken Identities

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Jul 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Love in the Midst of Mistaken Identities (新婚无爱,替罪前妻最新章节列表)
    Synopsis:
    Her step-sister just died three months ago. Now, she insists on marrying Chu Lui, who is supposed to be her future brother-in-law, the mind behind the Chu Enterprise. The world is sure that she, the new bride-to-be, haa caused her step-sister's death in order to seduce him.

Even her own mother says to her cruelly, "Don't call me 'Mom'. I don't have a daughter as vicious as you."

During their wedding ceremony, her husband-to-be tells her, "I won't kiss you; you disgust me."

All her embarrassment is captured by the numerous cameras present.

He shames her. 'Xia Ruoxin, you went so far just to marry me? I will make your life a living hell.'

And her life indeed becomes a living hell. For his business, he sends her to another man. To right the reputation of his beloved woman, he sends her to company a bunch of men. Later, he marries again, and on his wedding night, she remains in an ice-cold warehouse, giving birth to a girl.

Many years ago, the boy promised, "I'll come back for you when we're older. I'll marry you and make you my little bride." (Source: Webnovel)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Novel Updates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/love-in-the-midst-of-mistaken-identities/
    Webnovel: https://www.webnovel.com/book/13119673206813105

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    I will share the Novel Updates link once I find it. But first, I need some spoilers for this. It sounds really heartbreaking.

• I have read a bit (by frying one brain cell at a time) and it looks like Chu Lui is in love with the wrong person; he gave a necklace - amulet as per Google translate - to Xia Ruoxin on her birthday and at some point her step-sister forcibly took it from her (she's already a b*tch since young). So when will Chu Lui find out the truth about this necklace?
    • Will Xia Ruoxin leave her sh*tty husband? I know she's in love with him (for 15 years in the day of their wedding) but I think she needs to leave him.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. Miusha Ciara

Miusha Ciara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GIvE ME SPoileRs :blobastonished:

3. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading up to chapter 250ish. Xia Rouxin and Chu Lui are now divorced. Her daughter is sick and has blood cancer (correct me if I'm wrong as this is what google translate gave me). Xia Yu (XRouxin and CL kid) needs a bone marrow operation and its looking like CLui is one of the candidate to donate and help but he doesn't know that the kid is Rouxin's as he lives closer and the other person is abroad or different city?.
    *Before divorce during the whole marriage, all Chu Lui did is to abuse/rape/hurt/humiliate Rouxin.
    *Rouxin's biological mother detest her to the point of not acknowledging her as her daughter and that she only have the dead step-sister as her daughter
    *Chu Lui and bio-mom blames her for killing the step-sister but step-sister's biological dad knows that that's not the case as he know hthow his daughter acts and how things are betweeen Rouxin and Youyan are. (Step-sister always takes everything from Rouxin as a spoiled princess. Rouxin's mom makes sure that Youyan is better than Rouxin in everything.- School, talent etc)

***** Will add more later***
    Rouxin is not you typical novel female lead who has unbelievable skills/smart kind of person as far as reading up to 250ish. She is smart as mentioned before but after the divorce where she left without taking anything. She went back to her bio-mom but was turned away by her mom and said a lot of mean words and disowned her. She is living is a warehouse up until she gave birth to her daughter. Right now because of her daughter being sick she was forced to work in a bar entertaining men. Chu Lui found her there working thus they are back to him abusing her and treating her as prostitute and she lets him as she needs money for her daughter's hospital fees.

4. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Looks like it's gonna be a sea of tears when I start reading it.

That Chu Lui is such a b*stard and poor Xia Ruoxin, she has to suffer because of this damn b*stard.

Why did they divorce?

I hope in the end she doesn't end up with Chu Lui and that she will leave her damn family for good. They don't deserve her.

Oh, what about Xia Ruoxin's dad? So they are STEP sisters not HALF sisters?

5. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    From my chinese novel reading skills i Can safely say ML is the abusive guy

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  6. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my so is the chu guy ML??? Please tell me there's another guy who's better than him..

7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ex husband ever find out about the step sis real personality
    When will all the misunderstandings be solved

8. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    I pray that as well..

9. jorgeousche

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if Chu Lui is the ML in the end. I'm hoping not because of all the abuse and torture he did to FL.

I can't remember most of it now as mtl is a little hard to understand.

* I think after the wedding, ML forced himself to FL resulting her to be hospitalized and doctor said that due to the trauma she may not be able to get pregnant. Not sure if because of the s** or he hit her or something.
    * he verbally abuse her after using her in bed. i think the wedding picture that is hanging in the master's bedroom is not theirs but Chu Lui and step- sister.
    * FL's mom got married to step-sister's dad (they are not blood related or anything). Step-sister is very spoiled and gets whatever she wants. FL and her mom used to be very close before re-marrying. But when they met step-sister, step-sister ask the mom if she will only love her alone and because FL mom is afraid that she won't be accepted in the family she agreed and forgot about FL. FL is only 4 i think. So after that, mom never looked into FL and always make sure to give everything the step-sister and treated her like her own.
    * ML met someone at the bar and ask how to take revenge on someone who loves you but hurt/took away the one you love. He suggested something about not killing or something but hurt/kill their soul. (sorry i forgot this whole part). but basically ML started being good to FL and treated her well. FL of course was happy and did what ML tells her to do. One time they were talking about his business being in trouble or something and FL said she will help and will do anything to help him. Chu Lui arranged a dinner for both of them and went to a room and then he left her saying he will be back or something but he actually arranged one of his business partner to sleep with FL. The guy did nothing to her.
    *CL (chu lui) met a girl in a bar named Li Man or something and hooked up with her(coz according to him it reminds him of the dead step-sister). He wanted to marry her. FL learned about the affair and met with the girl and asked if she can leave CL as he is married. at some point they affair got known to public and Li Man was known to be the third party. They were outside and reporters came to them and at during the chaos a car was going to hit the girl and FL tried to save her but Li Man made it looked like Rouxin pushed her instead and thats what CL saw and got mad. Li Man got sent to the hospital and got a minor injury on the hand i think. CL was mad and went back home and fought with FL and broke her left hand with a wood or something. FL went to the hospital but didnt have money to treat her hand and just left it with a cast and doctor told her that she is pregnant. CL framed Rouxin sending a guy in their house and pretend to be sleeping with her. reporters came and got evidence thus Chu Lui used this as an excuse for them to divorce and made the new girl look good in public of some sort.
    *When Rouxi signed the divorce agreement she was kick out of the house right away and was told she's not taking anything of his. Thus she left with only her clothes i think. She is already she went back to her mom's place but was sent away as the mom was delusional about the step-sister being murdered by her and that Rouxin is not her daughter.
    * She disappeared from all of them and works by doing her neighbors laundry.
    * She met Gao Yi, a doctor at this point and helped her a bit by advising her she should get a surgery on her hand otherwise it will become permanently damage.
    *FL gave birth on her own in her house without any help. It was raining that time so she named her daughter Xiao Yu or something.
    * Daughter is 3 and is sick and needed bone marrow transplant. Chu Lui agreed to help but didnt know it's FL's daughter. Li Man got to know about it so she tried to make sure that the surgery doesn't happen by pretending she is pregnant.
    * Gao Yi eventually saved the daughter
    * FL and daughter ended up living with the doctor( Gao Yi) and daughter calls him dad.
    *Chu Lui found out step-sister is still alive and that she orchestrated the whole accident in order to avoid marrying Chu Lui as she has someone she likes instead. Chu Lui learned about the necklace thing that it what Rouxin and that step-sister only took it from her.
    *Chu Lui of course regretted the whole revenge thing and everything he did to FL. He tried to apologize but its too late.
    * Li Man has been giving Chu Lui some kind of medicine which resulted him being infertile. They were pregnant at this time and when CL learned about him being infertile, he's planning to destroy the Li family by making them go bankrupt and divorcing Li Man.

Only read till chapter 450. it's a heavy drama novel. FL doesnt seem to be a revengeful person and only want to live a quiet life. I'm really hoping she ends up with the doctor. Even though Chu Lui is regretting what he did, there's no forgiveness on those horrible things he put FL into.

Am_elf, JoshyM62, Zeref_96 and 14 others like this.
  10. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woooah this Chu Li is one of the worst male character I've ever seen.. I hope he rots in hell and the Dr is the ML.. Thank you for the spoilers

KatherinaAeonian likes this.
  11. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn! Chu Lui is such a piece of sh*t! I pray she ends up with the doctor. Did this bast*rd find out that Xiao Yu is his daughter?

savii likes this.
  12. shanana32

shanana32 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is full of tragedy, currently I'm reading chapter 980, I think the court chapter, whe FL lost her daughter is the saddest chapter so far, when FL re telling all her struggle from the beginning in order to keep her daughter custody is the saddest chapter, her daughter is so sensible, when they are being kicked out from GY house her daughter keep telling her she will help her to collect the laundry
    I don't know I only hope she will be happy, there are no decent man in this novel, I hope the FL and her daughter will get their happy ending

JoshyM62, Zeref_96, Korleone and 6 others like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shanana32 i just wanna know? Did the fact that the step sis is alive and orchestrated everything got revealed to the public? What happened to her in the end?

morticia_addams likes this.
  14. jorgeousche

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened? Why are they in court and is she not in good terms with the doctor anymore? I read at chapter closer to end and for some reason the daughter get kidnapped by step-sister and she is with Chu Lui when that happened so im assuming Chu Lui is the ML now. i didn't read that far after as I got hooked into another novel.

reard, morticia_addams and mmem like this.
  15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate this type of masochistic fl, and stupid plot device glorifying domestic violence in the name of love

16. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The court scene refers to when CL is trying to take custody over their daughter, but it's not in 940 but 540ish, depending on the RAW site, I realised. Also, quite soon (approx. 20chaps) after everyone found out she was his child. It was his last attempt to get his cake and eat it, so to say. He later explained that he didn't care if she hated him, but that he was betting on a mother's love and if he could get custody, no way would she leave her daughter, and they could be a family, even if she hated him, he would do anything to make it up to her.

Anyway, she almost lost custody, since he was infertile and the law was thus on his side, solely based on that.
    Not going to reiterate everything, but that was a damn sad scene, when she plead her own case by describing how much she had suffered, how poor she was, trying to survive and get every penn for her sick child, while he was living the high life. It was tear-wrenching.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  17. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilers!

Hope she ends up as rich on her own and living the high life.

18. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the other people react to that
    What was CL reaction

19. shanana32

shanana32 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the lawyer feels pitty of her and thought if they still have humanity they should stop the case, at first CL win the case until a boy appears and said both FL and her daughter are citizen in his country so the case automatically been cancel.
    cl's mother is same worst as cl, she made the daughter (xiao yu??) lost her kidney in order to give it to her adopted grand daughter, lost her and put mc on blame and if I'm not wrong she together with mc's step sister they killed mc

20. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this boy? Wait what?! Xiao Yu and Xia Ruoxin died?