LCD Oh No! After Reincarnation, I Discovered That My Moms Have Severe Son-Complexes!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by RizYun, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Wu. What volume was the arc of him trying to go to the dessert to get some materials or something.
    I forgot what volume it was since that's the arc I stopped at.

2. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 7

Crywolf641 likes this.
  3. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

Wu Jizun likes this.
  4. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be travelling overseas for "Wu Jizun" this Thursday (6th June). Because I'll be stuck in an aircraft/airport the majority of my day and night, I will post Thursday's chapters along with Wednesday's chapters - 4 chapters (maybe 3) instead of two - in case I can't post on Thursday. That'll ensure I'm meeting my quota.

Because I'll be moving between time zones, my posting times will likely be different. I'll try my best to stick to the same time, but in the case of unforeseen problems (e.g. dragged out meetings or having to work with someone else's clock), I'm giving you the heads up now. I will still meet my promised quota whilst away.

Edit: As usual, my first updates will usually be the site, Instagram, Facebook and here.

Wujigege likes this.
  5. FriedSushi

FriedSushi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this canon? So Luna is alive? I was so mad when Luna died so I hope she'll be back

6. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    what volume and chapter was when nier and troy slept together?
    stopped there
    need to reread

7. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming this far, I'm still as baffled at this novel as I was after the first few arcs, once "character" had been established.

Theres nothing wrong with the world building. A bit plain, and a bit trope-y, but good enough.

Theres nothing overly wrong with most of the plot.

Theres nothing wrong with the premise (at least as far as making things interesting goes)

But the characters are the most twisted and mutilated I think I have ever encountered in any novel. Including the really, really bad ones.

Any attempt to analyse them deeper than the surface level of "utterly obsessive in love" leaves you with either nothing, in the case of Vyvyan, or simple confusion. There are no multiple layers to the characters; instead, someone brought all the planes there should be to them, threw them in a mixer and stitched the broken pieces back into something truly macabre.

Each of their personalities are a unique, Frankenstein's monster kind of mess that does not make up a functioning person.

They aren't socio or psychopaths. They do not lack empathy.

But any attempt to find an underpinning logic in any of the characters, outside of the mc, is met with something either completely one-dimensional, or a basket case beyond belief.

And the MC himself is a whole other pack of worms. I don't have a problem with him being emotional. I dont even have a problem with him being weak. I dont particularly think he's some "beta cuck" or anything.

I just find him so incredibly bland he's hard to describe at all. The author attempts to make him appear emotional, and someone often pulled deeper into the shit by his feelings, but it doesn't come across well, because we can never find out what his bottom line is.

Not concerning his family; he's mama bear there. But that's just another way of making him more bland.

He has 0, literally 0 self-respect. I've met heroin addicts deep in that has a higher sense of self-worth than him.

He isn't even a person or a character. He isn't an "MC". He's just a fleshy robot who will accept anything and everything done to him as long as it follows certain parameters.

This became a lot longer than I thought, but basically yeah: this has the single worst "character" in any book I've ever read.

I get that lots of people only care about the themes; incest and pregnancy together are probably big draws, along with the whole multiple mother thing. I've been so fascinated by the hollow frame that is the MC I've continued this far, and tbh these latest chapters are what has made me actually make a comment.

I'll keep reading, but I doubt I'll be able to unravel this mess even with another thousand chapters.

asriu likes this.
  8. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone on vol. 17.5, don't treat it as a side volume because it ties in to the ending.

If you want to have a go at guessing how this volume links to the ending, try looking beyond what you read off the page.

9. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me the chapters where the mc finally does the moms?

10. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Tomorrow will be the final Son-con blessing, which will be a triple-chapter release. I will stay to answer questions for an hour after the post on here and Facebook. Let me know if I can make it an Instagram/Facebook live because I'd rather skip typing if I can.

I will explain the ending and what I mentioned back in vol. 17.5 if you're still wondering, as well.

Crywolf641 likes this.
  11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    So you finally finished translating Son-con tomorrow?

13. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    this one done?

14. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, I finished translating it earlier in the year, but today is when all the chapters have been released to the public

Yes. Continues in MYSD.

Crywolf641 likes this.
  15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean continue?
    same world or cuz reference ?

16. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Same world

17. Crywolf641

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm is it the same timeline or is the mc in another continent or something?

18. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Logically speaking, the two timelines should be close together for them to meet after the ending of Son-con. All I know beyond that is that it's set in the same world. I haven't seen the Son-con characters join MYSD yet.

Crywolf641 likes this.
  19. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    First fime i see a CN novel take this route.

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    This have snu snu?