Spoiler Douluo Dalu 4

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrowOnCrown, Mar 19, 2019.

1. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dong Qianqiu, The Great Devil Shark Princess from DD3, she appear in chapter 64, and she met the mc in chapter 90.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me is tang wulin team members still alive?like xie xie(well I mostly forget thier name)

3. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    200 percent dead. Even as rank 90s they can only live up to 1000 years. Dd4 is 10,000 yrs after dd3

4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    For now it's most likely they are dead but since the author coul pull anything he wants we will be really sure only when the story is finished. For now only Ling Zichen and Yi Zichen appeared.

5. Jaythree03

Jaythree03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Can’t believe it at first how they lived for 10k years but it said that they became cyborg.

question though, where do you guys read raws? I really want to see nana come back to wulin. I’ll be happy and satisfied when that happens. Dd3 gives me so much heart break. Only after reading dd4 to the latest makes me somewhat satisfied but not until nana and wulin get back together for real. I hope the author won’t make lives harder again for the second time for them. It’s fine if the hardship to be transferred to their son but please, no more for nana and wulin. They’ve suffered a lot already. Do you guys agree?

Moonlightwolf likes this.
  6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.lwxsw.cc/book/50777/
    I hope the link for the raw works... However you have to wait because Gu yuena now has reverted to a egg saving Xuanyu from a super god of another galaxy and she is being protected by Wulin now waiting for her to wake up. But if the fact they at least regained their memory is enough for you, you may start reading. I half agree with you because the reaction I had with Wulin when he asked Xuanyu to become the dragon god to help him with his last sigil was "you shouldn't ask your only son to help you with that, you know? Where the dignity of a father?" but this is my opinion LOL:blobjoy: for the rest at least Wulin is now living with the hope that he can stay with her after she wake up since their odds have disappeared. I think the author have finally finished with hurt them. I must say that apart the incident with Gu yuena, DD4 is pretty chill, maybe I was spoiled by DD3 because I hope new enemies will appear... war with only another galaxy is pretty little... P.S. Gu yuena really deserves a rescue MC trophy :blobrofl:

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  7. Jaythree03

Jaythree03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author really should stop making things hard for them. They had enough. They should at least live happily together. Let the son suffer but not to the expense of their parents. Since DD1, their parents didn’t suffer this kind of sufferings. I know the author was sad during dd3 but please. It’s been so many years. The fans of Wulin and nana need some relief. They are already side characters.

8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't say the parents aren't suffering, Xiao Wu got ill even if should have been impossible as a god because the pain of losing her son. But I must say I wished that in the end of DD3.5 in some way they got to see Wulin suicide, Tang San was so sure he would find Wulin, I would liked to see him be mistaken for a once, pity it didn't happen...

9. Jaythree03

Jaythree03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they are suffering but for their son not because their lovelife is complicated. I’m fine with that kind of suffering. I would love wulin and nana to suffer that kind of suffering but they should be together and make a solid foundation first before that happens. Come to think of it, up until now chapter 1056, we’re still not yet sure what will happen to their relationship because they haven’t talk about it after they’ve regained their memories.

10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I doubt yandere Wulin ( my personal joke because Wulin at a point in the novel he thought to lock her up LOL:ROFLMAO:, naturally I'm kidding) would ever leave her again now. And now they are side character so they are more safe.

11. Jaythree03

Jaythree03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but this author’s state of mind is.. ugh. After she regained her consciousness, I’d rather have her and Wulin enjoy the life while just providing help to their son. By the way, how many chapters do you think this book will take? This will be the last one right?

12. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    omg what in the world happened to this book???

13. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess the author realized Gu yuena was a better MC than Wulin thus he made her son crossdress as the golden dragon princess living in the enemy planet ( a dragon planet) as a spy, winning a tournament with marriage proposal as well ( you really dodged a bullet Xuanyu) that made him the hope for the next generation of dragon Knight. Personally I started to dislike this book, the MC is the invader here but act like he is justice... I understand that the enemy galaxy is dangerous if there is war, but instead of trying a diplomatic approach between two intelligent galatic empires, they want to steal the resources of the enemy's planet and only now he is thinking he can spare them since he can become their leader. I know this is the survival of the fittest mindset but sometimes Xuanyu hypocrisy make me puke...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Example of Xuanyu or his group hypocrisy: they went into a enemy satellite to steal resources, when he returned with the loots, he find a destroyed space ship and think his team got killed and in rage he exploded the enemy's satellite, you wonder how many died there, and then find out this wasn't his space ship and his friends were fine... A satellite exploded because a misunderstanding... We are lucky wasn't a civilian planet...
    Next, before Xuanyu decided to live in Dragon star to spy on them and cultivate using the planet energy, the team swore if he was caught and killed they would have revenge... I'm sorry but you are the one thinking of invading and steal from this planet, what should do the native? Welcome and please rob us?
    Xuanyu killed some dragon to steal their energy and better his own cultivation, sorry but isn't this the same method as the evil soul masters? BUT since the dragons are aliens look like this doesn't apply to them:blobunamused:
    Xuanyu was angry that the alien dragons dig up the real dragon cimitery for the bones but Xuanyu sold the alien dragons corpse he killed to the Humans for research and make space ships...
    Xuanyu thinking the galaxy dragon Pegasus is bad because there is a class system and slavery... but at least they didn't genocide the other aliens races like the Humans did... ( We have as others races only the soul beasts after a big conflict forced peace with the humans and the elves because they are only a small minority) And the human federation isn't equal as well since only those with the better cultivation and talent are in power and get more resources...
    I just feel so bad for the alien dragons that are helping Xuanyu so much to cultivate into a god thinking he is the future of the dragon race but Xuanyu is just taking advantage of them...
    And the conflict exist only because the Chinese idea that people only want to conquest for their benefits if they have the chance and can't stand other similar powered countries... the enemy's galaxy is so rich in resources they don't even need to invade others planets... They are in war only because the mutual fear of being invaded by the other and this will of conquest of the enemy galaxy for no reason just because... ( The human'side reason is to steal from the rich enemy)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  16. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    no i mean WTF happened to translation????? is anyone gonna pick it up??? im surprise no one did. wish wuxia world could tho

17. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    oof.... what has dd franchise come to..... the previous ones weren't that dislikable...... and dont bring china into this plz. i dont want 0.00000004% of the population to represent me. just like how manchu traditional clothing shouldn't be representing traditional chinese clothing and hanfu is the real deal (geez that ugly bald pigtail. what r they? a clown show?)

18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I should have said Chinese web novel setting idea... I just so mad the author made the enemy galaxy that doesn't even need to go to war since they are so rich in resources being hostile just because the humans federation are the "enemy" ( because they are strong) without a deeper reason... futhermore they have so many races so isn't like they are racists and can't stand diversity... it look like was made just to be at war and have an excuse for Xuanyu to invade them without looking too bad

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Kumo723 likes this.
  19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    DD4 novel wasn't popular enough in Web novel standard that they dropped it. I dunno why other groups didn't pick it up, maybe ( I hope) Wuxia world will do it after they complete their translation of DD3

20. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know why webnovel picked it up. it's like the worst thing that could happen!!