Discussion Reverend Insanity

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by PaaWaan, Aug 2, 2019.

1. PaaWaan

PaaWaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hy Guyz
    I see there are. Time Skip and World Travel Tag in This Novel
    Is There Really Some

Spoiler are accepted.

2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is time travel and the usual "cultivating in seclusion"-stuff and yeah he travels to every territory in his world

4. gangsar1998

gangsar1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean he hide and scam people in all directions haha

Heimdallr likes this.
  5. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 800 or so chapters a while ago, I don't remember any major timeskips where MC has a change in personality or anything like that. Mostly just timeskips of him "doing stuff" in his blessed land, similar in style to secluded cultivation.

In terms of time travel, as far as I know he only ever travels back in time and never forwards (but that's only within the 800 or so chapters I read).

6. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    up to chapter 1089 he is travelling from a region to another, sometimes he went to the dream realm or hidden place, the so called world travel in usual xuanhuan (lower realm > middle realm > high realm and add whater author want until infinity is yet to be seen), timeskip is probably, the time inside his aperture is different from the time outside, he does cultivate but not the same BS as the typical xianxia, xuanhuan, in gu master they don't have time to sit around, they are busy scheming, organizing their immortal aperture to produce resources,deal with tribulation that could destroy their resources or kill them

7. dust

dust Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he doesn't hide or scams people.... He screws their fate and destiny. He's also present at the heart of every disaster.... No matter how strong the enemy is he makes them wish they never knew him.... Also its not like he runs first gets strong then slaughters enemy clan like in every single shitty novel.... He plans and schemes against them and the writer knows what scheming is..... Its not unreasonable... In this novel every action Mc or his enemies take is not based on arrogance or sheer foolishness..
    Just read first book and ur hooked for life..... ps it also has amazing world built and side stories... U will never get bored reading this novel

Hanten likes this.