Recommendations Story With Adult Characters

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wujigege, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading Supreme Sword whatever on TapRead and the story introduced a beautiful girl with lovely curves and then said she is 13 :blob_coughblood:

I don't really care for quality of the story, since even if the story is crap, I can at least use it for research. To study the psychology of the author.
    I am just tired of all the loli crap.:blobunamused:
    Action story preferred. No yaoi.
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!
    [​IMG]

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. Kiskaiya

Kiskaiya 【Let’s pretend】

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    Series finder with the tags Older Love Interest, Male Protagonist, and r-15/r-18 (depending on how much you want to read)

Wujigege likes this.
  4. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    冒険者になりたいと都に出て行った娘がSランクになってた
    Boukensha ni naritai
    Thirty forty year old father, not sure the age of daughter, at least high school age.

Wujigege likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're upset that she's not flat? :blobpeek:

6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
  7. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Consider this.
    Cultivators tend to have long lifespans. Sometimes even cultivating for years out of touch with anyone.
    And if a woman the MC is interested in and she returns the feelings to him, they tend to stay together for atleast several years.
    So... pretty soon, there'll be no age trouble.

9. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Spending 30 chapters describing a beautiful 13 year old is too much for me to take.
    It would take 300 chapters at least to age 3 years in your average novel. I am not interested in that amount of torture. I am no masochist

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  10. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    If it takes that long for them to age, they're not at a high enough level to 'cave-cultivate' for years at a time, or the longevity of cultivators is on the lower side

11. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I am using Reverend Insanity as reference. Staying in a cave for 50 years like Record of a Mortal 's Journey to immorality or hundreds of years like Renegade Immortal make for boring reads

12. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, doesn't change the fact it's a child and he's not? Even though it's more of a gag I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! at least in my opinion did it somewhat logically. In the novel, since humans live for a long time due to "science", they're considered children until like 100 years old. They legit go to elementary school in their 40's and everyone pretty much at this age IS childish.

So going by your logic, let's say we DON't sexualize a young girl, but she stays near an immortal until she's 18. Doesn't change the fact she SHOULD be a child in his eyes and her mentality should not even remotely be mature if they are immortals/live long.

Either way, it's essentially child grooming which is disgusting.

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    I do believe most cultivator MCs are introduced in their teens as well. And they still tend to be in their minority age when they meet lolis who they might create a relationship with (unless they're some ancient beings that can shapeshift to human shape).
    Let's assume they actually start a relationship with one of them a minor, the other an adult. Do you necessarily think a) they go all the way before the other reaches majority or b) there's anyone in that world that would catch, judge and punish the older person for the relationship ?

14. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it's grooming.
    The male is usually a Reincarnator or transmigrator that is way older.
    Let's not kid ourselves
    This comes to mind
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/im...zation-of-minors-in-anime.32004/#post-6001759

At the end of the day, me as an adult consuming material sexualizing teens is a liability. Doesn't matter the age that the fictional partner is also a juvenile.

I already argued this here
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...orship-and-erase-mosaic-in-anime.90422/page-4

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  15. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's... Not the point. In these novels, I WISH there was a "loli task force" lol, but the reason they don't is that 99% of the time, it's the author's fetish. But more importantly, these novels literally have slaves and that power is the most important thing. If a dude could make you explode by looking at you, even if (again, the author, 99% of the time sees nothing wrong with sexualizing children) people are against it, what is supposed to happen? Fight a war against the mc because he's a pedo? As for "going all the way", there are a few novels, (though most tend to be hentai) where the mc did do just that.

As for being a teen, lets say 16 and being introduced to a girl that's 10. If at THAT time he started thinking of her as something other than a little brat, ya, he's got a screw loose. But if let's say they stay together until BOTH are well beyond being adults, AND they're immortal/ live long before getting together, that's totally fine. What we're talking about is literally 30, 50, 100+/reincarnated years in age difference and one watched the other grow up. On top of all that, the author goes out of his way to make very descriptive sexual scenes of a little girl. That's what's going on.

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is girl with body like high school even though she just elementary school.

17. sekach

sekach Outer Disciple

Reading List:
    Link
  18. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you have no problem with loli if the MC isn't physically or mentally older than the girls, I'd also throw in Perfect World as a recommendation. Watching the MC grow up and gain power, along with gaining interest in girls was enjoyable. And you don't get the feeling that the author is a horn dog lusting after little girls. They're just characters that happened to be female and rivals to the young MC. Some people that complain about Perfect World don't like it because the MC starts out around 5 years old and grows up slowly throughout the story. Another reason people tend to dislike it is that until he reaches the age where the elders in his home village consider him mature enough (around age 13 and around ch 250), he's just refereed to as 'the little guy' or 'the devilish brat'--even by the author--instead of his name. So there is some slow progression to aging the MC by the author. 1400 chapters in he's still only around 25 years old. And has only been intimate twice I think. One time hilariously. And the other time sweet. Still, watching Shi Hao forge his own path while curb stomping his enemies is thrilling.

Wujigege likes this.
  19. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Meeh, it was bothering me as well that all characters are 5 years old. It's annoying to Everytime put myself in the shoes of a 5 years old when I'm an old man. Yeah I know the feeling

Wujigege likes this.
  20. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the stories are even tagged as Mature sometimes.
    I love Erased but it would have been better if the majority of the story wasn't set amongst juveniles

Deleted member 41274 likes this.