Forgotten Title chinese exorcist novel cultivation ?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pringer-x5, Aug 3, 2019.

1. pringer-x5

pringer-x5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - The setting was ancient china ,where the ghost, zombie, vampire exist, and if human die they can become like i mentioned above. There are many exorcist clan , their job is to exorcist those evil being so their soul can rest in piece.

- mc was adopted into one of the powerful clan, he was kinda a genius and talented. He have step father(leader of the clan), step big sister and one step little brother who was the same age as him. MC was kinda eccentric, while other learn holy, fire, water , earth , wind elements to exorcist, he learn dark elements. It was quite forbidden because it linked to control evil spirit, and curse power and any bad dark magic. MC father try to make mc change his way to learn the normal exorcist but mc did not want listen.

-mc grown into adult, he become famous, make many book about dark arts. He was one of the best exorcist. But his method was cruel, he usually control many zombie or vampire minion and used them to gang on his target of exorcist . He have an army of zombie/vampire and named some of them as his strongest general undead.

-MC was not evil, he was kinda have joker/prankful attitude, he never use his power for evil. Most of his minion are from his exorcist mission where he forcefully control and ask them to submit to him. But one day , , MC kill both his step father and step big sister. His step little brother was mad and gathered all the elite people from many clan to gang the mc. They then kill mc, rip his body to pieces so he won't be able to revive himself as zombie/vampire. MC then died accepting his fate and his soul then vanished.

- Some years later, a teenage boy who was locked in basement, want to commit suicede. He was bullied by his family and it seems he was an illegitimate child. before he die, he use a dark pact ability to summon a demon, as payment for his body, he want the demon to kill his family as revenge. The one who was summoned was MC soul and he possessed the teenage boy body. MC have no choice to kill the family to help the boy revenge, because his soul will be destroyed if he refuse or did'nt do it. The family was pretty much evil/assholes so mc think they reap what they sow. The boy then thank mc and his soul was drifted away in peace, he then give his body as payment for the mc help. MC then get the boy body and decided to start new life.

- in his journey , mc meet a left hand, that possesed by evil spirit, mc can't exorcist it because the evil spirit was too strong and bear so much hatred. The left hand then cursed mc and tell him to help him if not the curse will make him suffer. MC have no choice and help the evil spirit, he say that he was murdered and all his body was mutilated, ask mc to find his mutilated body. He also did not remember who he was but his hatred seems so great to the point he still remember that he have a gruesome death by someone.

- MC then meet a holy exorcist who was his best friend. He was very strong and know mc identity after interacting with him. Asked mc what happened to him, because he was on mission and did not believe he commit that act of killing his father and sister because he respected and treated them like real father and sister, especially his sister which mc think as mother figure and he always listen to her words, because she have taking care of him when he was a kid. MC tell his friend he won't tell him and he did not hold any grudge to his little brother and people on the clan that kill him, his best friend then decided to follow mc to help him.

-there are many arc, the village arc where they find a woman ghost who was blind and mute, and other arc , to find the mutilated body of the evil spirit.

anyone know it ?

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like gdc
    but you didnt say bl
    this part seems totally off and ML didnt appear until later in the story.

btw, gdc refers to Grandmaster of demonic cultivation/Founder of Diabolism/modaozushi

juniorjawz likes this.
  3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, my 1st thought too.
    On that note, have not seen the animation after its 3-5th episode.

Them Cornettos ads really throw me off xD

4. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems really interesting

5. Amaruna Myu

Reading List:
    Link
    I would watch it...
    but I cant find motivation to watch 1 season of confucian confusion.
    and I'm chinese.
    but still cant understand that gibberish

juniorjawz likes this.
  6. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    It was fun what little I watched, love the characters. Didn't have the motivation to watch the whole thing though xD

Also them Cornetto ads. In a BL animation. xD

7. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
    what is ML ? make love ? err what ?

8. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
    btw my big sister is the one who recommend this novel to me, she tell me the story while we was eating. she forgot the title and asked me to google it, can't find it, that's why i am here.

no way she would recommend me bl novel......i am male anyway and not into it.....but really ? i google the gdc , but found out mc was'nt adopted and did not have step big sister and brother.

hmm weird

9. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    It's BL like waaaaay later into the story. It's mostly hints at the beginning.

It's mostly a funny exorcist story with decent actions in the meantime. Have not read the actual novel, but I've read the spoilers + reviews.

10. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
    ok after reading the wiki, i found it.

it was really gdc, mc was adopted into exorcist family. he learn demonic arts.

he have step mother, father, sister, brother

his step mother hate him because she think his husband adopting him because the father was love mc deceased mother and spoiled him and neglect their own son.

his sister lover him as brother(not in romance), later she got married and have son. she is the only one who always help him and protect him from any trouble, her mother was quite mad at her for that. His father also spoiled her and protected her, and forbid her to learn cultivation because it was dangerous and such.

his brother, respect him but see him as rival and have want to become number one complex. But mc tell him he will serve him when he become sect leader and such. Overall he respect mc and help him, he also will mad if someone badmouth mc and tell mc that he will got into big trouble with that joker attitude.

basically mc was invited to his sister birthday, but it was a ruse to ambush and kill him. His sister did now know about it, in the middle of the fight , mc accidently kill his sister with his power. MC step father and mother got killed by another clan, and his brother did not blame mc or what, he want to make revenge on the clan that killed his parents. MC somehow saved two member of the clan that hold responsible for his step parents death and his little brother now hate mc and want to kill him for good.

ok it was bl novel, my god...my sister only read some chapters and so she did not know it was bl novel

oh well thanks haha

11. pringer-x5

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel not that bad hmm

12. Amaruna Myu

Reading List:
    Link
    *male lead
    *and I didnt say make love :blobpeek: