Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope I can watch this all too :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: please someone help!! I want to watch this to the end!!!

And P.S. I HATE CENSORSHIP!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

I KNEW ITS A GOOD IDEA TO AIR THE EPISODES SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Yumelien, Vel, AI Xin and 1 other person like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wattttttttttttttttttttt 8 episode onli????? wtf so fkin short doesnt even count as a season sia . if tats the case they should just hav put it in season 1 :facepalm::blobexpressionless:
    ya their decision is realli wtf sia
    IKR IKR like y hetero it when its BL and knwing tat is it GAY LOLOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling, AI Xin and Vel like this.
  3. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did! It was so funny. :blob_grin: I didn't feel the intimacy in that scene, but it was hilarious how Wwx clinged to him. I found him hiding behind Lwj more endearing. :bloblove:
    Though I must say I'm not a fan of their size difference. Height difference is to be expected, but Lwj is HUGE. :sweating_profusely: He's like double the size of Wwx in some shots. I prefer them be more equal in size.

The money pouch was a nice touch! :blobicecreamlove:

This. I don't get why fans refer to them as husband and wife. They are both men. :blobunamused::blobunamused:

Has it been stated this includes web series, too? To my understanding it's just TV series :hmm:

About the donghua season 2 having only 8 episodes, here's one possible explanation:

https://twitter.com/MoDaoVSZuShi/status/1157647172378255360

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    Yaoilover-89, Sauling, Sa76 and 3 others like this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    just watch the donghua 1-3 DAMN IT WEI YING IS FKIN BADASS WIF HIS POWERS :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: AND RED EYES AHAHAH:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:. the first few min was a bit of like wtf y put it there LOLOLOL the fight was so shorttttttttttttt

hu was the guy tat was askin someone to go to the moutain and spy on the place. the one where this guy cover his mouth reportin to the leader. was it su she fkin bastard.

Jin Zixun look so damn fkin ugly sia lol. lan zhan defendin wei ying from both JL and yao leader :aww::aww: and of course from JC.

i seriously can say JC is one fkin salty bitch to me like a jealous woman hu cannot let go and hav to investigate if the bf is cheatin on her. like wan to whip wei ying till he confess but lan zhan is like i dare u do tat in front of me MUAHAHHAHA. SUCK THUMB JC :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    JL and JC seriously need to chill wif their stupid haterd sia :facepalm::facepalm:

but hw did wen ning went to the moutain when he wasnt summoned. guided by the resentful enregy? and the dog part hahah wei ying auto cling to lan zhan LOLOLOLOLOL.

Sauling, AI Xin and Vel like this.
  5. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Yes you can trust what that title says as it makes us happy and hopeful but not too expecting of it because I don't want no therapy or surgery for me broken heart and empty mind later. :blobsmile: I'm sorry for being the dark cloud on this, I'll accept your tears and blood shed and be responsible *scared laugh* :sushi_hide:

Agree and very much so. They on the same page *nods*

I love the BTS and highlight as much as the drama (of now). :blobmelt::blobicecreamlove: And thanks for the midnight snack. :cookie:

I'm curious of how the scenes behind are so different to that of the actual drama like 双杰 you hurt me even as comedy :blobjoy:

I agree to both. They're not "lovers" in CQL but they're bond is more than that of a friend. I'd say 知己/soulmate is the way of describing them here. :blobicecreamlove: I didn't mind the no kissing scene because as I understand this term is better than *cough* 兄弟 (I'm sorry) and it still holds the canon WangXian even though it's the safer "address" to the censorship and watchdogs, unfortunately to many of our disappointments :blob_zipper_mouth:

Same boat as you. :cookie: Lol like low-key sad. I was really looking forward to seeing Wei Ying being badass in front of the junior disciples and seeing their reaction towards Master Mo aka YiLing Laozu aka Han Guang Jun's husband. And the part where Wei Ying asked the boys to line up and assess through the door's crack of what they saw and describe A-Qing. :blob_pout:

This is one of the many adorable treats I've been blessed with today~ Thank you for the snack :blobicecreamlove:

Agree. Agree. blobmelt_thumbs Though I was very upset to the point of desperation when The Emperor's Strategist was cut clean of any BL moments like 我的天啊 why you do this is to such beautiful work?! :blob_teary: I had to bite through it literally but still loved it as the donghua, the animation and art is :blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed: and the VAs is just great.

Aaahhhh! I heard the news of it yesterday when I was announced and was so excited. :blobcat_hyper: But like season 2 only 8 episodes they trying to kill us? I mean, s'cuse mee? Not complaining though. I'll just have to stay on sane-lane with the audio drama, CQL, donghua, and re-read of novel. I'm fine. Calm, cool, fine. Haha :blobsleepless:

Forget the height difference though I live for it :ROFLMAO: (sorry not sorry Wei-Gege) and focus at how Lan Zhan's looking so lovingly at Wei Ying like :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::bloblove::blobicecreamlove:

You found 3 episodes already? Wow! Where and how do you guys do this lol? :blobxd:Umm, is it okay if I have the link to that? Please and thank you? :aww:

I'm sad. I can't open for some reason :sweating_profusely:

What I said and thought. The dilemma of watching or not for now until CQL because at least there's a re-watch and dissect for me lol But patience 姐姐 and hold on for another year or so.:blob_grin: Here, our rope. *along with clock, ice cream, blanket and WangXian*

我的妈呀 THIS IS WHAT I FEARED FOR LIKE WHY?! THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER LIKE HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT TO CREATORS AND GIVE SOME SPACE AND FREEDOM?? IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW AND IM SURE THE WHOLE FANDOM IS JUST EXPLODING BUT SERIOUSLY CANT WE BE AT LEAST HAVE A SAY AT THIS DRAMA THESE PAST YEAR. :blobflag::blobflag::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

I sincerely hope and pray CQL is able to release all the episodes before anything happens like some kind soul out there who knows the pain, let us download or at least watch this work of efforts and art till is ending :blobsob::blobsob::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: I'm laughing and crying rn of irony and pain. Have you all downloaded the episodes yet? Especially those who haven't watched or catch up yet.

The red eyes are everything!! :blobowoevil::blobnosebleed:

That's what I thought. And it just hit me now with it mentioned that he does look and seem a little like Ye Hua :hmm:

Have that as a display centrepiece in your living room or use it as a weapon with whatever purpose you might have need for it? LOL :blobReach:

The author aside WangXian, she says all are straight. But I think from all the fanart, you're free to think or ship whoever? But honestly, to me at least, Lan XiChen's role as a blood-sworn brother and brother of Lan Wangji and the cultivation world is just hard and painful. And Lan Sect rules and love dilemma is just *sigh*

Sauling, Yumelien, Vel and 1 other person like this.
  6. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't get the shipping thing irl also, but still watching them fooling around brighten my mood and WY being mean in funny way is just hilarious:blob_grin: First scene i watched them interreacting with each other was that bts from the boat when they were sitting together , XZ complaining WY being so mean to him, all the banter and acting like a kids got me addicted and curious enough to watch all the other bts:blobtongue:
    Scared of that too:sweating_profusely: hope it will have at least some hidden meaning, it would be so lame to skip that scene completly... Even if due to censorship it would be to show the "deep friendship" thing i still want to see it, in a way that ppl who knows the story could be interpreting it how it suppose to be:blobwink:
    I don't like it either, but it always makes me feel that they also want the bl story and characters to follow the same pattern - two guys one femine and weak wify type, while the other one manly and strong husband, falling for each other for unknown reasons, no deeper story involved:blobexpressionless: Like c'mmon we love it because it is different from that usuall stuff, plus no matter how to look at it it's gay romance:blob_grin: Maybe thats why i got so addicted to this - two different yet interesting guys who are getting closer and developing feelings as the story goes, romance being integral part of the interesting story :blobsmirk:
    Oh my, can't wait to see it with eng subs:aww::aww::aww: But if it's only 8 eps it means just 5 left after today release? Anybody knows which part of the story will it cover? This animation is too good for 8 episodes only:blobastonished::blob_teary:

Sauling, Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah display and use it as a weapon if something happens hahahah like a thief com into the house ahhaha but its just so cool to hav like a double edge sword when u fight and if can separate it even better. swords and daggers manaic ahhaha

Sauling and AI Xin like this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr the anime is too gd for onli 8 ep its not even call a season lo

Sauling likes this.
  9. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This!! I can say it without being cussed out, right? Yes, I totally agree with you here. They're both males so naturally we'd call them husband and husband/hubby. But I think with some fans get a little over the fact that the word "wife" for the "uke" is fitting for the role he plays like it's :cuter" or something? Idk I don't want label say "stereotypical" you know what I mean? Like I've seen and heard couples(rl), lesbians and gays, say "...my wife" and "...my husband" strict. so yeah no experience of relations in rl but it's my thoughts about it.

Already?!:blobsweat_2: Not more than 30 mins then plus the op and ed, Setsuna-oniisan? (Can I call you that hehe?)

He's salty in the drama as well so naturally haha. :blobsalt: Like uncle, like nephew I guess? But Jin Ling is one of the most forgiving characters on my end. :blobsmilehappy:

Wei Ying is A-Yuan for Lan Zhan when dogs are in a distance away ROFL :ROFLMAO:

As I haven't watched the episodes yet, can I assume that Wei Ying hasn't pulled the needles put of Wen Ning's head yet, maybe he unconsciously followed Wei Ying or the donghua has some plot gaps in that moment? :blob_tilt:

10. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alright whatever happens on Tencent’s website in Aug they should still be able to upload CQL onto Youtube and WeTV bc it’s out of China’s jurisdiction so PLEASE watch it legally and contribute to official views. I wanna kms every time I see someone say they watch on those illegal sites...

Tencent own the rights to the donghua and CQL. the audio drama is owned by another company and got nothing to do with Tencent.
    idk about the integration term since there’s no context, but I’m confused by what you mean by “getting over the top”. they are the one who produced the donghua and CQL so they should get to exert control over the releasing schedules, or else who will make that decision?

HeRhea likes this.
  11. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What an emotional rollercoaster when I'm back home from a Night shift at my job.
    First, the first three episodes of the dognhua released :blob_pompom:
    Then i watch the screen captures and everything is so cute (LWJ smile healed me for 10 years at least, chibi wifi is the cutest thing ever) and the animation is gorgeous. :aww:
    Then it will be only 8 episodes :blobangery:
    Then, everything has to be released early because censorship will be on fire on the PRC anniversary :blobdevil:

This is not good for my health.
    To me they're both husbands, period. I find it too stereotypical and heteronormative. To be honest, I don't like when in BL they force the uke/shou to be very sterotypically femenine, I mean, not even hetero pairs work that way (I was once in a relationship were my then boyfriend and I joked that i was the man in the relationship xD). And no, gay couples usually don't refer to themselves that way, or at least when they do it is tongue-in-cheek.

Ok, rambling aside, given that in-universe Wei Ying frowns when A-Yuan says he is the "mom", I don't think we should say he is the wife.

Anyway, I watched a bit of the first episode of the donghua and I love the animation. This is my personal opinion, but I tend to think than xianxia and some fantasy shows work better in animated media than live action. Or maybe it is just me that I am an animation fan through and through

Sauling, HeRhea, AI Xin and 1 other person like this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wei ying is a-yuan for lan zhan? i do not get the meanin lol

sure y not ahhah i don mind being called tat. :blobjoy: its 1hr long ahha cause 3 episode hahahah

ya he has yet to pull out the needles so im guessin he is followin the resentful energy from the arm and oso just followin wei ying by instinct:blobjoy:

Sauling and Yumelien like this.
  13. Yumelien

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she means when there are dogs present, Wei Ying is sticking on his leg for confort, like A-Yuan :blob_grin:

EDIT: ok, seems like there is an explanation for season 2 being only 8 episodes
    https://twitter.com/MoDaoVSZuShi/status/1157647172378255360
    If season three will have more ep, then I can take this well

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  14. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you've worked hard, love. I think you ought to rest better after this ahaha. *brings chamomile tea* :bloblove:

Mn. I get what you mean. I've seen high-fantasy drama where the CGI effects and action lines were too unrealistic and hilariously bad, I'm sorry to say. But the film industry has improved since and I've gotten not much to say at for the dramas I've seen so far. I'm an animation fan as well as a sorta perfectionist, so I too would sometimes think cases of endless effects and arts would be better 2d. But I think if visualized and directed properly at how it looks animated or rl actions, the end filming may be still be awesome either way. :blobsmilehappy:

Haha yes. That's what I mean :blob_grin:

Alright then. But I think 1 hour for 3 episodes is not that short, Setsuna-oniisan. But having only 8 episodes for a season is short haha :blobcheeky: not being greedy though

That'll be totally like Wen Ning being the little puppy he is. :blobokhand:

15. Yumelien

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thanks for the tea :aww::cookie::bloblove: I'll take my rest, thank you for your concern:blobmelt:
    MM, yes, you're right, good filming can make it work regardless of the medium. And industry has improved and the CGI is a lot better, enhancing the experience.

YaoiMom22, Sauling and AI Xin like this.
  16. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH! Thank you so much for posting this! It was full of lovely WangXian sweetness and ngl, but when LWJ was swirling the water with his fingers... my glasses steamed up. (I had to stop and laugh at myself for a few minutes after that. lol)

I just wish that with only 8 eps to work with, they'd skip the filler and stick more to the actual canon (as much as possible - censoring and time constraints aside, of course) THAT SAID, I'm still thrilled to see the show back no matter what the content! I'm wondering - now that the August censorship thing is happening, are we going to get the remaining 5 eps in the next week?

As far as the "husband/wife" thing- didn't LWJ refer to them as husband and wife in one of the extras (or was it at the end when they actually did it? I don't remember...)? I don't really care either way (I think it's up to the actual couple to decide what they're comfortable with), the convo just made me remember that. Of course, that was in the translation, idk what the actual words were in Chinese.

Sauling likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, that's my reaction after finding out...:blobexpressionless::facepalm: if it's going to be 8 episodes they should have used the plots and scenes wisely and not put in that filler and they should have each episodes like 40 minutes long instead :blobtongue:

This is rather depressing, even, after this long wait too!! There better be a season 3!!!

Now I wonder how it will end in season 2? :blobawkward:

Yeah, I always want to ask them but when I see it I usually just state my opinion about how I see them both as husband and husband, because they're both males after all :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Ahh I see what you mean, though for me I'll just take what the donghua has to offer :blobmelt: like how should I put it? It's intimate in a sense because of that posture from Wei Ying haha :blobicecreamlove: though I can really bet that at that moment Lan Zhan heartbeats must be beating like crazy :blobjoy: because after all "his face doesn't show, but listen to the heart beats"):bloblove:

Was that how he was described in the novel though? I don't remember :hmm:

I do see the difference, but I don't see them as huge though but maybe that's just me.

But on the bright side, at least this will be possible for a 'bridal carry' when that time comes, if the donghua allows it :cookie:

At least they kept that in :blobicecreamlove:

Exactly :blobunamused::blobunamused::facepalm::facepalm:

Someone please confirm this but whatever it is, please just let us fans watch this drama to the end!!! :blobsob:

*Disappointed* :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: like @setsuna3025 said, I agree, 8 episodes can't even be regarded as a second season:blobexpressionless::blobsad:

Wei Ying being a badass is a HUGE PLUS FOR ME!!!:aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed:

AHH, RED EYES WEI YING IS MY WEAKNESS!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

LOL, considering there's only 8 episodes we can just cut the fight short, I wouldn't mind :blobtongue: but honestly Jin GuangYao looks handsome and gentle to me, it looks hard to dislike him Loll :blobjoy:

The guy who was covering his mouth and was at the scene where Lan Zhan battled with is, one of SuShe followers or disciples I believe :blobexpressionless: and he even used the transportation talisman which was changed since in the novel the one who used it was that idiot SuShe. And SuShe was the one that guy who covered his mouth was kneeling down to and reporting the news back... And his eyebrows really bothers me, looks ugly lol :blobjoy:

Haha haha serves him right!!! :blobjoy::blobjoy: I hated Jin Zixun anyways!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yup, hooray for Lan Zhan defending Wei Ying against the others here :aww::aww:

And I love how Lan Zhan reassured Wei Ying not to worry that as long as Wei Ying is with him (LZ), JC won't touch him/be a problem (protective hubby is implying to Wei Ying to just stay with him here and I'm like awww:bloblove::bloblove:)

Well not surprising for JC since he's just like his mother where he let hatred got the better of him :facepalm: but just like the novel it will leave room for developments in their characters later.

But Jin Ling I have always liked him because he's forgiving and I love him for that. After he realized the person he know as MXY is Wei Ying all along the emotions he was feeling where hurt is more than his hatred shows me how he comes to accept and like him even when he doesn't say it so unlike JC for me, I have always find JL more likeable because I like the developments his character went through and his interactions with Wei Ying :blobicecreamlove:

I believe WN has been following Wei Ying in the shadows because Wei Ying is his master afterall.

And yeah that dog part was hilarious and they really don't waste a second moment to advertise their desserts lol :blobjoy: but I seriously love that posture of clunliness from Wei Ying, I hope Wei Ying will grow to the point of feeling natural later on in the donghua :bloblove:

setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    The reality can be so cruel at times :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: I will cling onto anything that makes me happy but better not hope to feel disappointment later :sweating_profusely::blobconfounded::blobdead:

Same here, same here, I see it as part of a highlight to watch since I enjoy their BTS interactions for these two :blobicecreamlove: and you're welcome! :cookie:

I didn't mind there were no kissing as well because that scene was handled well. To me I interpret their use of 'Soulmate' is romantic when it comes to the context of Wangxian:blobamused: so it was pretty smart of them to use that term 知己 which is heaaaps better than 好兄弟! *Cough*

I don't understand why they have to tone down CQL!WWX powers :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: like I was also looking forward to seeing all those :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: i heard someone say it's because of censorship again and honestly I just want to black list that word for ruining a good fiction!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip: and yeah I was also looking forward to that scene where Wei Ying made the others look and JingYi was so unwilling lol :blobjoy: but too bad...:blobconfounded:

They are trying to kill us for making us wait this long and only give us 8 episodes to season 2 :blobflag::blobflag::blobflag: while I have been re-reading the novel again but honestly this better scream for a season 3!!! :blobupset:

妹妹, at least we both feel the same here hahaha :blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Lan Zhan was looking very lovingly at Wei Ying, my heart just can't handle it :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I was so disappointed that I couldn't watch this on Tencent :blobcry: so I found this on another site. Are you able to watch it , if not I'll see if I can email you the video or something. I think you can attach on the email? Or I'll save on my Google drive for you :cookie: if it doesn't work for you :blobhug:

OK patience is a virtue:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll be patient just go and announce a season 3 Donghua :blobjoy::blobjoy:

I'll just go watch the audio drama for now hahahah :blobjoy:

I feel like they are being so irrational like what the hell is wrong with their thinking?!?!?!:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

I really hope that some kind soul will share with us the remaining of the episodes and nothing happens for Tencent in releasing all the episodes by next Wednesday because I want to watch this to the end!!:blobsob::blobsob::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobdead::blobdead:

For me I have been downloading the episodes as I go since I fear something like this would happen...:blob_teary:

You, me and @setsuna3025 agree to this :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Yeah there are similarities in that area where both of them is devoted and love only one person whole heartedly, but unlike BaiQian who she left Ye Hua because of a misunderstanding and wants to forget him the case is different to Wei Ying here, but that's how I see it. Don't ask me who I love more (Lan Zhan or Ye Hua) since I can't choose :blobjoy::blobjoy: I love them both just as much! :blobjoy::blobjoy: but in terms of Otp, I love Wangxian and their dynamics better :blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you here but to be honest I don't have anything against 三生三世, being a xianxia fantasy being in a live action since I think they did a very good job with it.

But as for CQL, I want to add to something here, because considering its BL, I feel like it's probably less awkward (I'm not saying that Yibo and Xiao Zhan don't have chemistry here, because I thank them for their chemistry) , as in the overall that if the live action asks for it to be done in an intimate scene like kiss etc, I think it's better in the donghua, and that's why it didn't surprise me if there wasn't any kiss scenes in the live action because censorship aside I don't think the actors will be comfortable with it. I know good actors will act in any role, but this is just how I personally see it.

And the bridal being another example because in live action you literally have to really carry that person so that takes skills but in the donghua it's just a matter of drawing it and having that animated so I do think with all said there are some things that is more easily done in the donghua than the live action and yeah they're my personal feelings and I'm not rubbing away Yibo and Xiao Zhan chemistry here, because they do have chemistry despite there's no kiss, no bridal carry, but just saying it that there are things because they're actual humans it is limited to what they can do or feel comfortable at doing if that makes sense when compared to donghua. Well this is just how I see it on my end.

I agree with you about using the time wisely when there's only 8 episodes :blobconfounded:

But as for that part where LWJ referred to them as husband and wife, I also would like to bring this topic up that in the Incense extra when they were in the dream world, when Lan Zhan asked who that person that is blowing the flute is, Wei Ying replied and said "your spouse" and Lan Zhan called out Wei Ying so yeah I do think they are really just husband and husband, but when it comes to this term "husband and wife", it's just a term used to show they're married , and when they're in bed, this term used is more to show who's more of a seme and uke, Lan Zhan being the husband meaning he's more masculine, but from a fans perspective, they are simply just husband and husband, as for sex position goes I see them switching on my end, because Wei Ying can be masculine to me and that's what I love about their relationship but this is how I see it haha.

AI Xin likes this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to drop this here:
    upload_2019-8-4_13-19-11.png

Me: Shut the hell up Sect Leader Yao:blobtriumph:, I swear everytime he opens his mouth, including in the drama, I just want to just use the Gusu Lan silencing spell on him, urgh, so annoying, BUT

What Lan Zhan said, just, totally, makes me love him more for it!! :aww: SUPER COOL!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

EDIT: this is hilarious how Yibo is trying to drag Xiao Zhan back lol :ROFLMAO: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2308920032558191&id=2265592986890896&sfnsn=mo

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    YaoiMom22, setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.