Spoiler Marshal please come down

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by De Lan, Aug 4, 2019.

1. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Even in the Interstellar universe, a shut-in is a shut-in. Wu Zimo, a bachelor tech nerd, said that there was no pressure. As long as there was a network and a computer, nothing would be a problem!

As for the male god, this type of mythical creature should be sitting on a pedestal with a noble and cool expression, accepting the worship of believers day and night.

A certain shut-in: So, Marshal, we should have been running about on the road of bachelorhood all this time. Would you say that’s correct?

Marshal: ……ah! Ah!

[Overbearing and strong gong vs. tech nerd shou]
    Beware of mines: Sentinel/ guide, two orientations, protagonist shou, mutual pampering, 1v1

Hacker God Mo is the Number 1 Hacker from 21st Century. Reborn in interstellar, he became an ancient man from thousands of years ago. His ambition is to shine the name of GOD Mo in interstellar era.

As for his Male God. He is a famous Marshal who sits in the top platform of Gods. A noble and cold person.

To protect his little chrysanthemum. Wu ZiMo decided to pretend to be a ordinary person. Let’s see how long can Wu ZiMo can protect his chrysanthemum… I mean his identity as a ordinary person.

---
    Well that is the descriptions
    Do you have the raw link?

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone does send them over~ I think this is the dose of cuteness needed to enliven the day

3. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i already read the translate one, just looking for the raw link, cause i cant wait to resd the next chapter ;);)

5. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link