Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a bad tease. .. what is gay about tieing hands of another person when you are drunk

2. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just spell it out plz.. subs will take forever..
    a) when did he say he likes someone else
    b) and what scene emphasis?

3. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, you can watch with eng subs on WeTV app the same time it releases on Tencent. Trust me, I don't know Chinese (though I've learned some phrases.)

But to answer your questions:
    a) when he was having a chat with JL (after they beat the bullies) and JL asks if Mxy still has lewd/indecent intentions towards Jgy's wife. Wwx confesses he's fallen in love with someone else. It's the scene from the novel where Lwj walks in on them, but got cut out in the drama. Though the confession is supposed to be Mxy coming up with nonsense it's another clever way to hint Wwx's feelings towards certain someone.
    b) This is just my own observation, but they had Wwx cover JL's mouth, while he was confessing. Initially, he was trying to prevent JL from shouting about Mxy's indecensies, and covered his mouth the whole exchange. After that, he made sure to rrrreeeaally wipe out his hand to his sleeve (and have JL to do the same.) With this, they might be emphasizing two things:
    1. They want to play the scene safe, as if stating "how gross it is to have a guy cover another guy's mouth."
    2. Or they want to bring up a similar situation in the future, where Wwx might be covering Lwj's mouth, and not wiping his hand afterwards. I doubt this will happen, though.

Edit: Oh, and I get why one would want to wipe their hand, I just though it was a bit exaggerated the way they did it.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  4. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay , out of context question but I would like to know there are any fanfics of Wang yi bo and Xiao zhan .Not as wei wuxian and lan wangji but as themselves.

5. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh you mean the 1st drunk scene :p .. or was it second .. licking the palm :p

ah!.. that would be amazing.. but.. i mean tieing hands with a ribbon is so not gay.. but they had to bring LXC here at the inn

WXX at that window.. how is that not a feminine shot .. the way he leans back, smiles.. plus XZ's body type doesn't help either

6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ep 39 & 40

Just going to summarize this lol

- okay I do feel sorry for Xue Yang on my end :( like the grief he felt when he lost Xiao Xingchen was done so, perfectly.... I do feel that he have came to like Xiao Xingchen (even when he denies it or shows it in a twisted way), and the flashback with the last candy was ouch :blob_teary: Despite all this no one can convince me that XY hates XXC because he does like XXC even when he denies it and shows it in a twisted way. His grief when XXC kills himself, how he actually carefully cleans him up and dress him neatly again, these are all signs to show that he does love him, if he truly hates him, he wouldn't care about cleaning him, dressing him neatly again, he will just not waste a minute and summon him back, and there's no need to have two bowls of rice because that shows he wants to relive those moments with XXC where it's like a warm family... :(

- Xiao Xingchen, I feel for him too when he realized what he did :( it was sad, well I feel for all 3 of them :blobconfounded:

- A Qing, isn't she supposed to be a ghost? So how can there even be a body for her to get buried in?? I don't quite understand this.

- Zewu-Jun knowing this was Wei Ying all along was just *wow* but then lol, I guess it really does show he can read his brothers thoughts hahaha

- that scene where Sizhui was looking at the butterfly toy, and how he remember vaguely of when he was 3 years old was touching:blobicecreamlove: and how Wei Ying misses A Yuan was touching too :blobicecreamlove: I also love how he tease Lan Zhan about the love of rabbits and lanterns and how in the end he bought it was :blobicecreamlove: it reminds me of the lantern they both made together back then :bloblove:

- you know I really love it when it shows Lan Zhan doesn't like anyone talk badly of Wei Ying so when he was annoyed at Jin Ling for saying all that and where he went in to the restaurant, I really love that :aww: Protective hubby is always welcome IMO! :bloblove:

- And omg, how Lan Zhan asked for alcohol and how he brought it up the stairs to their room, and then Sizhui was like, “did I saw it wrong?" And then JingYi was like "what's wrong?" And Sizhui said: "HanGuang Jun just brought alcohol...." JingYi: *chicken he was eating plop on his bowl* and Sizhui put that chicken back in his mouth loll :ROFLMAO: well too bad we didn't get another drunk scene like in the novel but at least they still manage to keep this scene in, in an indirect way of showing Lan Zhan's feelings (even though I like that whole scene in the novel better) :blobicecreamlove:

- And I can't believe they changed it!!! So this proves that in the live action, MXY isn't a cut sleeve (gay) because the one he harassed was JGY wife... (And I'm like, "urgh, damn censorship:facepalm:)

- I absolutely adore paper man Wei Ying!!!:aww: he's so adorable haha, love that flying kiss he gave Lan Zhan :bloblove: and love how he played with his forehead ribbon) but I do seriously love how paper man Wei Ying was making his adventures to JGY chamber lol :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

P.S. there's are a lot I want to say but just cutting it short so I'll end my comment by saying that advertisement of how they advertised Wei Ying's cup noodle was just GOLD!!! :aww::aww::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a fangroup is writing that on Facebook but I haven't really read it yet though to be honest I don't ship them IRL romantically, even when I love their bromance (them as close friends) because let's just respect their private life :)

If you search up the Facebook group called Xiao Zhan/Wang Yibo, I think you'll find that group :)

mereumsama likes this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I freaking 'black list this word'?? :notlikeblob: No, like seriously, they censor out all the unneccessary parts, even 'death & reincarnation' isn't allow, and I find that really ridiculous that writers are restricted to write 'freely' in a fictional world... :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

I mean, considering this, you can tell how in CQL, there's no 'definite' confirmation (like in the novel) saying that Wei Ying actually died, so it's just 'ambiguous'.

I feel sorry for people living in China being restricted of so much freedom :(

I ended up finding a Torrent file to the donghua season 2, which is in better quality, so if you want the link, I can still send this to you for download purposes ;) Just let me know if you need it or not :cookie:

There there, AiXin 妹妹, not only you, but these Chinese Apps doesn't like me too :blob_teary: I still couldn't get my WeChat account restore, two of my friends who have WeChat wasn't able to help because their account got suspended... :blobflag:

And here, it's not we don't want to contribute to Tencent Views, but hard to when they lock it for only VIP member to watch it :blobdead:

Thanks for the reminder, that's what I'll do from now on, lol :blobnosebleed:

Wait, in the donghua or the live-action that you got confused? lol :blobsweat:
    I think Setsuna Chan mean Jin Zixun here, hahahahahaha!!! but this little error is forgiveable imo, since for me, why the heck do their names have to only be difference by ONE letter!! Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun? :blobjoy: But I have to make sure I double check before I press 'post' [when I'm writing about these two] lol.

Since I do like Jin Zixuan but I HATE Jin Zixun:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At this rate, I'm wondering how LXC will reveal the whole truth about Lan Zhan's discipline whips? If Wei Ying and Lan Zhan will go there together? I do hope they will be able to reveal it since I want to know what happen, though I doubt we'll be getting a confession like in the novel... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Ok, then we feel the same here haha :blobsweat: I'm not really trying to either :blobhero: since it's better to be prepare of the ending than not prepared :blobconfounded: Even when I am really really just going to expect for the worse, that way if it's a pleasant surprise it will make up for my 'pessimistic', but if it's actually a bad ending, then at least I prepared myself for it... :blob_teary::blobsneeze: [I still won't ever like the ending if they walk separate paths though... :blobdead:]

Yeah, I know that feeling, though if it's a positive news for me, I wouldn't mind the spoiler since I will be happy, but if it's negative, then it will really just *heart shatter* for me :cry:

There there, I feel the same, haha, I don't like him too :sushi_hide::sushi_hide:
    I don't hate him though.

:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Same here, I'm saving that as my wallpaper as well!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Oh, yeah, that's the video that I shared earlier in here last night :blobjoy: Xiao Zhan is so adorable how he tease Yibo!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: This whole 'Happy Birthday to Yibo' was started by Xiao Zhan to Yibo, though Yibo ignored him lolll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But in the end, it's all sweet haha. Yibo was adorable how he ran away from Xiao Zhan when he was chasing him xD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But it's nice to know what present he got Yibo last year i.e. a helmet :blobicecreamlove:

EDIT: And I think this is from this year :blobjoy::blobjoy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ I am laughing at that 'look' XZ gave him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  9. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have let loose my imagination powers in light of the fact that we won't actually get anything on screen..
    So the screenshot of WX on bed in white (after being stabbed), hand on his stomach (like hurting) and LZ sitting next to him in white (proper as ever) looking (at his hand?) with all soft eyes..

*Congratulations! WX is pregnant! :p"

Was reading exec. producer's interview on how she prepared for this drama.. so so much of effort.. she bought rights in 2016, spent 2 years detailing out characters - (and i can't thank the casting team enough for getting the most perfect person for every single role, including street peddler) - and then they started filming in 2018... taken their time to bring out the best out of the book given the constraints

Actors are phenomenal
    But have to and i must thank the acting coach who prioritized building the camaraderie between the actors, specially the leads..

and a huge portion of this success goes to XZ
    - Selling WX upfront ( LZ still gets time, plus he isn't the centre at the beginning , even in the novel) and selling it so insanely well
    - He is the oldest there.. even the girls are younger.. so he must have had to balance the ambience to make it easy for young ones to approach him and feel comfortable ( lol.. i can't even imagine a 6 year younger person in korean entertainment gelling SO WELL with an older co-actor))

setsuna3025, YaoiMom22 and mereumsama like this.
  10. xzkyl

xzkyl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have anyone seen the trailer/teaser for The Untamed movie? Looks like the focus is on SiZhui and Wen Ning...

11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    @AI Xin 妹妹 since I know you are with me on this, I only dare share this with you:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:, but am I the only one who actually think like.... :blobfearful:

'whoah/whoah! too close, but *fangirls*, not really fangirls at that scene (because XXC is dead T.T), but shipping moment?????
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like, it feels like, any more closer, he's going to kiss his forehead or something, but he withdrew at the last moment *blush* :blob_blush:

I mean just this screenshot alone, you'll think there's something going on between these two!!! *cough*

P.S: I read some fans saying how they didn't like the donghua, how LWJ lied to his uncle saying Wei Ying is MXY..... But to be honest, while I am surprised at that change, but I don't see that it's that ooc, since I see that Lan Zhan just wants to protect Wei Ying's identity.... :( So am I really the only one who is alright with that scene? :blobcry:

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen the trailer/teaser on my end, but .... I don't mind if it focuses on Sizhui and Wen Ning, since I love them too, however, can I get some Wangxian moments in it too? :aww:

Actually, I hope one of the two side stories will have Wangxian, because I want to see more of their story after the ending!
    I need this to heal my heart if the live-action ending is a bad one... :blobsob:

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and mereumsama like this.
  13. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more squeals..

"i'm pregnant" scene.. lol..

upcoming.. oh god.. LZ is so proud of SZ.. JC refuses WN to enter the city, so SZ goes up to him to chat.. WX sees this and is about to call out but LZ stops WX telling him to let them be..
    he hasn't told WX yet about who SZ really is.. but it must make his heart so happy seeing how naturally SZ is drifting towards WX and WN.. and that LZ raised a good kid who can keep "Wen" name shining..

Edit LSZ (not WN ) ofcourse in future would or should lead his own clan.. no? built from scratch.. experts in medicine i guess

mereumsama likes this.
  14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While they might be equals.. i'd argue, they are almost equals but WX is or could be the strongest cultivator ever..
    ( aka LZ's "My boyfriend" look when WX shot arrows blindfolded is so justified :p )

- So, world agrees that LZ is a very accomplished cultivator, undefeatable and the reason why noone wants to go against him
    - LZ and WX capabilities well matched (well atleast as kids they were equal.. so if i extrapolate.. would have been equal)
    - But then WWX at the age of 20/21 went ahead and found a technique that NOONE ever found.. and the technique is clearly too powerful
    ( backtracking: when LQR asked the question and WX said he was thinking of a 4th way compared to LZ who recited the book answer - thinking out of the box, innovative, and entrepreneurial)
    - people management - smooth talking :p - unparalleled skill
    - and lastly, WX has what NONE of them have - the brave heart - the ability to withstand ugliest and scariest of the feelings - hopelessness ( be it 3 months on burial ground.. he is the only one to ever survive.. and not just survive but come out as a founder; xuanwu cave - who could survive that grimy interiors full of blood and dead bodies; the aftermath of doing the right)
    ( what do you see if you imagine LZ in turtle's stomach or 3 months on burial ground?)

mereumsama likes this.
  16. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a very clear irony in the fact that a man with unparalleled awesome photographic memory... is caught by
    a) a cultivator who can't memorize even 2 lines
    b) a genius with a goldfish memory

17. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  18. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ep 42 must have my favorite scene up till now. Lwj standing up for Wwx, and announcing he will gladly tread the narrow path to the darkness with him. Lwj's smile was so genuine and full of certainty. I've always loved the convo in the novel between Lxc and Lwj about trust, and QCL followed it down to a t. Great job! :blobhero:

That being said, there was less glorious scenes as well. Jl stabbing Wwx was a bit anticlimactic, as well as their "escape" from Jinlintai. Everyone just allowed them to walk away. What?

I also feel that the flashback took way too long (some scenes could have been cut to a half to get the point across.) I would've gladly exchanged some minutes from the flashback in favor of the jades and Wwx searching for the musical piece but alas.

Me too. But I have faith they're going to make the revelation impactful. Something along the lines of "Wwx, can't you see how important you are to Lwj?" I know they have to be suuuper ambiguous with the whole revelation, but I hope it ties to them being soulmates. I'm hoping they won't wave the guilt card here. You know, "Lwj defended you, received whips and branded himself out of guilt" or some shit. It needs to tie to their close bond.

Omg Yibo, I can't with this boy. He is so saucy and full of himself :blob_grin:
    It's so funny how in the beginning I though that, "you know, it would be nice to see a bts with yibo flashing a smile or something. Now, I'm actually hoping he would show a bit mercy to xz. He's such a baby gremlin.

I'll be off starting from tomorrow, and maybe come to take a peek here at some point. I really wanna avoid spoilers, so twitter etc are off limits till next Wednesday. :blob_grin::blob_grin: I'm so anxious, though. I'm trying to busy myself with some stuff that actually matters (i.e. exams I need to take by the end of August :blobdead::blobdead:)

19. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here! It's really heartwarming scene both from words and the way they look at each other:aww: I love all the emotions that shows on WY face while he is acting as LWJ in present time. Comparing the past cold/irritated LWJ makes all the feelings he has for WWX even more visible, at least for me:blobsmilehappy:
    Really, that scene could be done so much better... It was dragged out for too long with all the ppl around them just waiting and then letting them go just like this. Could use some more dynamic action to create any tension there.

So we could expect that tommorow some ppl will already know the ending? I'm starting to be really scared now, don't know what to do if it will be bad....

20. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Jinlintai scene was a really new low for CQL in terms of action scenes lmao. it's obvious nobody was even trying and they just wanted to get the dialogue out. I'd rather they had WWX lose consciousness there and do a blackout fastforward to Cloud Recesses if they didn't want to set up a fight scene lol

I'm kinda disappointed it's ending tomorrow. this drama and its actors could really use a longer airing period for the hype. it's 7.5 on douban now and has broke Nirvana in Fire's record of having the most raters for a single drama on the site (330k+) which is really fantastic but I was hoping could get to 8 with the another week. sigh Tencent, all we need is time...

HeRhea likes this.