LCD Stop, Friendly Fire!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Guiltia Sin Jurai

Guiltia Sin Jurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know that all those heroes had to die before being transmigrated right?
    Basically, they dont have a home to come back to, which is why they focus on their relationships in the present.

2. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't mean they didn't deserve more than literally nothing on what happened to them after the end. Same with pretty much all the other surviving characters.

3. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If toika releases some after stories then I'll talk to Boko about them, but for now, I have an inkling that the next series might even be a continuation of sorts.

4. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    you got that right this ending was really abrupt, I mean at least with EER there were after stories but this was just; "that's all folks!"

5. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that Toy Car never said anything about making his next novel a nonharem one just proves the fact that he has given up hope in fighting against the Almighty Korean overlords. The part where he said he hated his own creation is probably about MC getting a harem lol

6. Ebonitacocat

Ebonitacocat Waffles

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any side story chapters (or something like it) after this

7. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coupling the fact that Toika hated the story while writing and said he has "nothing else but writing" makes me wonder if he was so down by the way it was turning out that he considered other ventures, only to come up short. Got me feeling some type of way. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Regardless, hope the guy has more fun while writing the next one. This one was a bit rushed in the ending, but SFF was good on the whole.

8. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like invisible dragon, it is invisible!

Not exactly. From what god said, to limit the damage of cause and effect. She effectively took someone about to die in her world and then someone about to die in another world. And swapped their places at the last minute. So technically, none of them actually died.

I was going to agree with your first sentence but you got it all wrong afterwards. Yes, he has given up on making it a non-harem. But let us not kid ourselves that anyone is at fault other than he himself. The fans wanted non-harem. But the author can't resist the urge to make it a harem. You see it everything in the style to the tone that his writing screams harem.

As I mentioned before, the best example is like a person with a mask and a loaded gun walking into a bank screaming "you know the drill!" and then when they are caught by the police claim "Well I wasn't planning to rob the bank, it isn't my fault everyone handed over their money to me. I took their money unwillingly, they wanted me to take their money so I did, I swear!"

That is what Toika does, he sets it up as a harem, then blames his fans due to the expectations he himself set.

At first I thought he chose to make a skeleton MC to rid himself of that bad habit. But no, not only does he have girls lusting after a skeleton, by the end it was a full on horny fest. That is why I think the series ended so, cause he couldn't finish it in a PG setting. All the pent up resistance he had exploded.

He said he had plenty of fun writing this one. I just think the PG setting was limiting him from turning the series into a full blown harem hentai direction it was going in.

BigBadBoi and Lonelycity like this.
  9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read this till the end? spoiler please did mc still skeleton till the end?

10. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can "fool the world" and define himself however he wishes by the end of the novel. He can even make some undead humans again.

11. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His "acting" skill along with joker karma lets him define himself as anything he wants and it becomes reality. So he can be undead, living, a spirit, or anything he can think of and it becomes reality.

12. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why authors like to do harem for the sake of it? The genre itself isnt bad its all the author at fault for deciding to do it and doing a bad job at it, i see no point at making harem and doing things the way writers like toika does if anything its just plain annoying, this coming from someone that rather read harem than a novel without it lol

13. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the real issue is that Toika has zero understanding of how romance works, harem or not.

guigs likes this.
  14. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Only good harem was the one with Rudy and his 3 wives.

15. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the same for most harem writers.
    My problem isn't harem, it's the romance bad writem. Release that Witch will be better than a monoghamy story write by Toika

16. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not even monogamy romance authors knows how it works most of time tbh,a t least i fail to see they doing it well most of time they put several tropes that just make it go downhill, i have a really bad problem with romance that i just decided to find those that its just pure happy that you know that there isnt going to be something major and just something minor happening without trying to bring some depth and something more complicated because people really dont know to do it, and with romance in particular the non-logical decisions that auhors make characters make just plain annoy me lol

17. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only harem that I think worked is from sevens

18. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yes the one where the MC have nightmares every night and risks hair loss out of stress because of harem faction wars

Eddy andres and Lonelycity like this.
  19. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very realistic haRem