Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are a lot of great wangxian moments but nothing can top LWJ standing up for WWX. This scene is probably the best and also my favorite. It shows how much LWJ had changed and shows what it is that he really wanted. In the past, he seems hesitant to walk that single plank with WWX because a part of him seem to care about what others might think and not to mention the rules he was taught to follow. But now, now he doesn't give a shit about rules or other's opinion. He does what his heart tells him and that is to stand at WWX side. I can't expression enough how much I love this scene....on a funny note, the entire time I kept thinking that this scene is like two lovers trying to elope but both of their families are trying to stop them to separate them LOL....

On another note...the prevy side of me can't stop blushing when LWJ opens WWX shirt:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:...honestly, I didn't expect this but love the production team for giving us this!:blobmelt:

I also agree on this matter...I was expecting some intense battle but the fact that everyone just stood there and let them pass was a bit disappointing...even after WWX got stab and falls to his knee...all those people were just lingering in the background doing absolutely nothing and the way JL stab WWX is a little weird...it didn't seem like a hard stab and maybe they should have done it at a different angle to make it less weird.
    Same here!! I'll have to try my best not to look at twitter and in this thread in order to avoid spoilers for the ending but it will be tough, my life depends on spoilers and fan made videos/pictures :blob_teary: the fact that we are so close to the end makes me so damn sad...no more wangxian moments...no more Xiao Zhan's beautiful smile as our awesome WWX and no more Yibo as LWJ...we will just have to re-watch the drama to see them again...I just hope they get some cameo in the movie since it's mostly focused on WN and Ah-Yuan

HeRhea and Sauling like this.
  2. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    You're definitely not the only one who is fine with that scene. LWJ is actually quite prone to lying when it comes to WWX. He might never tell a lie at any other time but if it's to protect (or hide the truth from haha) WWX he'll lie with a straight face. I doubt he even feels all that bad about it, tbh. Kind of like with his parents, he's willing to break the rules for love.

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched episode 41 & 42 :cookie:

Summary time!!
    ~ Huaisang, I support you in taking your revenge!!!! Go get GuangYao!!!! (Since today's episode reminded me how much I actually hated JGY in that scene :facepalm:)

~ Paperman Wuxian is just so freaking adorable omg!!!!:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

~ I actually skim through the flashback loll :blobtongue: I don't really need to know the details since it'll only make me dislike JGY more if I do :blobtongue: But I DO want to ask about this though, if NMJ got qi deviation through the song JGY and LXC played at the scene, IF Wei Ying can copy the song JGY played at that scene, WHY can't LXC notice anything weird of the song JGY played being out of place??? Like seriously this doesn't make sense to me...

~ while the Jin Ling tower was anti climatic but I do love that Wangxian scene where Lan Zhan is solid about his decision to stand by Wei Ying this time and it was so touching how he showed Wei Ying through what he said that he is not going to let him walk on this road alone :blob_teary: I was so touched, omg!! :bloblove::bloblove:

~ That scene when Jin Ling stabbed Wei Ying actually hurts :blob_teary: but I do like how JC shows me his concern about Wei Ying during this whole revelation, it really make me like him better in the live action and the scene where Lan Zhan pushed Jin Ling away to escape with Wei Ying was :bloblove:

~ And last I just want to say that... JGY, if you don't want NMJ to become a fierce corpse to come back and haunt you, then isn't it better to burn the corpse? But whatever what do you do, you deserve this retribution in the end...:blobtriumph:

Yumelien, YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah ya wwx sayin he like someone else alreadi hmmmmm :blobamused::blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk:

and yessssssssss paper man wwx is just too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww::aww:
    i was wonderin y they nvr show hw a-qing got her eyes and tougne taken out . and ya wasnt she suppose to be a spirit? LOLOL they change it again.

nth gets pass LXC when he see lan zhan ahhahahha and knws everything :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

a-yuan and the butterfly awwwww he rmb a little but not all. and wei ying missin a-yuan, i think wei ying must be like a-yuannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, damn it y did he hav to die. and the rabbit lantern hahahha almost like the one they did together bak in gusu. and ended up givin it to a-yuan:aww::aww:

everyone stunt and faster go bak to their seats when lan zhan walk in cause he cannot stand wei ying being bad mouthed by anyone. ahhaha even by JL.:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and just look at them like i dare u talk about my wifi again i will slicened all of u:blobangery:.
    and he just go buy wine for his wifi and stare at them some more hzhahahahahah .

the chicken part was funny ahhaha shizui just shove the chicken bak to jingyi mouth ahhahahah.

ya the damn censorship like wtfffffffffffffffffff

Yumelien, AI Xin, HeRhea and 2 others like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i oso don get this but from the novel its was lxc hu taught JGY den JGy was the one to play it for NMJ when LXC wasnt around. of course when LXC was around its being played properly so LXC won knw anything. but if all 3 of them was together and JGY play it wrong on purpose den won LXC oso be affected?

or JGY can play tat it targets onli one person. or maybe LXC heard it but don wan to believe it cause he is so trustin and always say tat JGY is not like tat which led him to be used till he has to go into seculsion in the end

Sauling likes this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    If they can tie in that close bond than I'm good even when there's no love confession like in the novel :blobcry: honestly as long as they do that scene justice, to show Wangxian bond being 'more than friends':blobtongue: (Soulmates is the right word here :aww:) then that will be great.:blobicecreamlove:

Good luck with your exams! :) You're not alone about feeling anxious because I am too... So let's feel anxious together..:cry:

I am really glad I'm not alone in this!!! Like honestly I don't really mind since I see that Lan Zhan did it to protect Wei Ying's identity and when it comes to Wei Ying I do see him doing things which he normally wouldn't do so I don't know why those antis is so hating this...:facepalm:

Also, I was so triggered at someone on tumblr tags saying donghua design to the characters is disgusting and hideous and saying Lan Zhan design is hideous I'm seriously :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: on my end because I actually do love the donghua design for Lan Zhan!! :blob_teary:

setsuna3025, HeRhea and YaoiMom22 like this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they changed it in the live action from what I remembered, I don't think LXC was supposed to be at the scene when JGY played the music for NMJ so the fact that he was in the live action and LXC didn't realize anything odd about it which affected NMJ to have that deviation and Wei Ying was able to play that music after listening to it once, but LXC can't hear anything weird about it? That's a plot inconsistency to me... :/

And @setsuna3025 , I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about Lan Zhan protecting WY identity from his uncle in the donghua!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  8. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive: I guess people just gotta be dumb sometimes haha. Srsly tho, I'm happy to stand with you on this!

And speaking of people being dumb... WTF? Someone thinks this... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

is hideous and disgusting? :blobastonished: WTF?????? To each his own but damn, people are freaking BLIND. :blobthumbsdown: Lan Zhan (and frankly ALL the characters) are STUNNINGLY gorgeous! I couldn't be more pleased with how they look and are animated. I think they did an incredible job bringing them to life.

9. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are 2 scenes in ep41 of JGY playing for NMJ, once with LXC present and once without LXC. the music for both scenes meld together and NMJ frowned and looked affected both times.

then in ep 42 when WWX plays the song, LXC says “you played a part wrong” and WWX remembers back to the scene with JGY playing with LXC present and it definitely sounds different to what he just played. I just assumed that was WWX remembering that’s what it’s supposed to sound like, and JGY did play it correctly when LXC was around when played it wrong with LXC wasn’t? although the editing was indeed confusing what’s with NMJ gripping his clothes and JGY’s evil close up

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    HeRhea likes this.
  10. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cries* I'm stuck at work and hotel and cannot download the latest episodes this week to watch :blob_teary: I will try to catch up soon, as tonight is the finale !!! :aww:

I saw that the CQL OST with 21 instrumental tracks have been released a couple of days ago... Can anyone share the mp3 files? I'm region blocked :blob_teary: ahhh what I would do to get a complete collection of the CQL soundtrack!!!

11. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

12. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, i realize this only now..
    When LZ comes to check up on WX how his wound is .. opens the shirt, checks the bandage, takes his hand, rolls up the sleeve and sees the scar.. RIGHT?

Since WX has been back, he never discussed his scars or showed them.. infact he has that black cloth piece wrapped around his hand :p

Which leads me to logical conclusion that *SOMEONE* (cough LZ cough) .. did a thorough checkup of WX's body or was atleast present, keenly observing WX when the medic would have removed WX's clothes and cleaned him up :)

13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I give you a HUG for this?? :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Because seriously, I was so annoyed at that one person who wrote in her tags when I read it, I just.... :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Like honestly, it triggered me so badly :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I know we all have different preferences to character design but to say Donghua Lan Zhan is disgusting and hideous, I'm just.... :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Anyways, this was the tags I was talking about, I won't point fingers here, so I won't name that person, but this is literally what she wrote in her tags.... :blobthumbsdown:

[​IMG]

P.S: On design side of things, I do appreciate and Love the designs for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, I even love the design for Jin Guangyao, despite I don't like him on my end... I don't understand why that person said that, but yes, for her to said that, she is blind and doesn't know how to appreciate good visual there! :blobtriumph:

14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably have a point, because I didn't really watch the flashback properly, since I was skimming through it. I do remember that at the scene when they were playing together, when LXC was there playing alongside JGY, JGY did 'something' on his end to the music notes, which triggered NMJ qi-deviation, and so, I thought Wei Ying got that from that scene, since it was showing flashback to that scene(?)

But yeah, you are probably right since like I said, I was just skimming through the flashback on my end.

Whoops, LOL, I forgot about that part of the detail :p Thanks for reminding me, now that makes sense :)

Well, in the end, JGY deserves that retribution anyway, so... (not complaining).

15. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baby Lwj tonight! I'm not ready! :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Isn't this the cutest???!!

https://twitter.com/keysmashed/status/1158993460193398784

Ouch. Well, everyone has different preferences like you said, but that's a bit harsh.
    I'm not sure why she finds Lwj hideous in particular, but I have to say his donghua design is not my favorite, either. (I prefer how he's illustrated in the audio drama.) Idk, maybe I just don't like how big they made him there. Season 1 was fine, but now he looks really big and hulky. By no means, he is hideous, though. :blobsmile:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I saw that on some other site and yeah that one is cute indeed :bloblove: I came to really love bunnies to a whole new level because it's a representation of their love :bloblove:

I don't mind fans having different preference when it comes to these designs even when we may feel differently, but if they word it nicely or not be so harsh about it then I will just let it be,
    but to say the donghua design 'hideous and disgusting' like what that person said in her tag is harsh and uncalled for... That's what I hate on my end, because by no means if one is to be rational about it, it's FAR FROM HIDEOUS OR DISGUSTING!! :blob_catflip:

For me though, I personally love all designs of LWJ (donghua, manhua, audio drama) and I'm thankful that we are given these adaptations to see my favourite character and couple come to life visually. Some fans really are too blinded by their hate and make these harsh comments that can be triggering to some fans who actually love that design.

Soulfill, AI Xin and YaoiMom22 like this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This video is just SO GOLD LOL, just by changing the subtitles (fan-subs), it changes the context to make this even more gayer (LOL) :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Wangxian eloping [and lol @ what LXC said about using the other exit xD]

Well, to be honest, it's kind of hard to follow this (fan-crack) sub when you understand what they're actually saying (lol), but the sub-text and reading the subtitle is indeed enjoyable lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

YaoiMom22, setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  18. Taestar

Taestar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I was wondering where I can watch the animation S2 with eng sub and if it is not out yet, when us the first ep and where can I watch it with eng sub, also where can I watch the drama with eng sub?!
    Thank you all in advance :love:

19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there!

I don't think English Subs is out yet for the donghua (Season 2). If you want to watch this in raws, you can watch it here:

As for the live-action, you can watch this with English subs here:

20. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *peeks in* My, do I feel fiery heat in the last 2 pages. :cookie:

Speaking of heat, I have a gift :blobgift: It's the season 3 episode 1 audio drama BTS extra. It was removed right after I listened to it ONCE because apparently fandom drama again...:blobunamused:
    There were fans who were upset about that one line that seemed to be "copied" from CQL...can you guess and tell? *sigh* Anyways. A kind and lucky soul was able to save it before it was deleted!! *happy tears* Here you go~ :blobpopcorn: