Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is beautiful. This is the second season right. How close to the novel is the first season :aww: I am still alternating between watching the anime and novel.:blobowoevil:

3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Tencent just uploaded this video on Paperman Wuxian, so adorable!! :aww:

I really hope they don't screw up this scene, because while I am trying to not expect too much of it, but I can't help but hope that it won't disappoint. If Lan Zhan discipline whips is because of Wei Ying, I would be content, but if it's for other reasons, it will negate why I love about the whole thing. So, hoping here ~

Reading the translator posts, makes it so romantic, the whole use of 知己 = Soulmate, I'm literally in fangirl mode!! :bloblove::bloblove:

Yup, Yup, that's the second season to the donghua :)
    Personally I enjoyed the first season since I started with the anime first before reading the novel, so there was no comparison, but after reading the novel, I realized how much the anime changed/opted scenes out which, yeah, can be quite disappointing, but on the 'anime side of things', the visuals etc, are nice, and I personally love this. So you can start with watching the anime first and then read the novel :blobwink:

The novel on it's own is a must read, because it's totally awesome imo! :aww: If you're going to ever start reading the novel, after watching the anime, start from the beginning since the anime and novel are not entirely the same

YaoiMom22, AI Xin and Jadeite524 like this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.......

I heard they released Ep50 tonight :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

AI Xin likes this.
  5. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the warning about using headphones this time :blobsweat:
    To be honest, I really don't understand what's so offensive about this BTS? For it to be deleted, and I honestly was laughing when the VA to LWJ was acting WWX role instead of his own role, and the VA to WWX was acting more of LWJ role than his own role :blobjoy: [like seriously, those two should just switch LOLLL :blobjoy:]

But that all aside, I didn't watch this BTS when it was first up, so I didn't know what happened, but when I was reading the comment section, I'm like :facepalm:

Seriously? they got offended by what A-Yuan said at the end? Wow! :facepalm:

Why can't novel fans and live-action fans get a long with each other? And accept that each version have it's pros and cons? (This reminds me to the topic I come across recently about how fans didn't like the donghua as well.... which is quite sad because I actually love the donghua, ofcourse, me loving it doesn't mean I don't acknowledge there are cons, and how I wish some scenes was done better in the anime, and stay more truthful to the original source material...But it still doesn't stop me from loving the donghua (if that makes sense) :/

I am not ready..... SPOILERS ALERT!!! [I'm most angsting over the ending!!! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:]

6. Lycieratia

Lycieratia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough cough.

It's been a while, everyone~ I sort of got spoiled by some people on Twitter, but I actually enjoy spoilers so... I'm here to drop something about the ending CQL to soothe everybody's hearts. ^^ So please enjoy the rest of your time with CQL, rewatch, etc.. Enjoy this lovely adaptation of MDZS, love every adaptation of MDZS.

Anyway... The CQL ending... It's a happy ending!

"Wei Ying." :)

Sauling, YaoiMom22, AI Xin and 3 others like this.
  7. QBAy

QBAy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question (since I don't have the time to backread), is the live action hetero (with lots of queerbaiting) or miraculously shounen ai (hopefully even BL)???

I'm really hoping this is a web series like Addicted (w/c unfortunately got canceled)! Fingers crossed*

A huge Thank You in advance to the person who answers this question Ok, bye-bye!

8. xzkyl

xzkyl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got spoiled here as well.. I was checking on spoilers for episode 43, I didn't know that episode 50 was aired in advance. Then bam! saw it.... oh well.... :blobpats:

but anyway, it's still subtle happy, so all's well. :blobrofl:

I don't know what to consider as queerbait. I mean, in my eyes, their words, actions, gestures all scream love! And I love it that way, because, we know the censorship in China there won't be any explicit scenes, but the way that the cast and production team were able to send the message across that these two are in love, is amazing. There are no explciit verbal confirmation (like I love you), no kissing though they held hands, ran side by side, but the love is seen in their actions, it's heartfelt, at the same time, palpable. The way they look at each other, smile at each other, those sweet little things; they make me swoon. :bloblove:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  9. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not hetero at all. CQL toes the line of BL very closely. In fact, you'll even question how CQL even made it past censorship.

10. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Im kinda forget,.. which part in the novel that talking abaut wangxian teenager moments?... That part when Wei ying and lam Zhan separate but, still remember each other?....

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wtfffffffffff the desgin is ok to me its not digusting at all lol tat person got nmo fkin eyes.:blobexpressionless::facepalm:
    maybe they did tat just to show tat lxc will nvr suspect JGY for doin anything since lxc think he knw JGY veri well and won do anything like tat.

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: lan zhan freak bared chest and well muscled chest and abs :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: and wei ying back omg im dyin from tat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a veri gd treat i wan tat bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    the desgin was well thought of for me

tat person just hav no eyes for gd things. hav eyes tat will see the oppsite of she sees, like bad is good and good is bad -.- her eyes needs to be checked:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    BUNNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FLUFFY BUNNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    if lwj is hideous den y did wei ying fall for him :facepalm:
    OMG AHAHAHAHAHA LMAO LOLOLOLOL THE EXRTA SUB FROM JGY JC AND LXC AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: tat was funny

12. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hideous?!?!?!?!?!?!?:blobunsure:
    Like, you can have a preference, sure, but hideous? Ok, I like the donghua designs, and I may have a preference because when I was reading the novel at first, some things I had a difficult time visualizing because I was not familiar with its world, so I feel watching the first scenes helped me a bit. But calling it hideous is exaggerating at best, and to me is overdramatizing.
    Besides, I don't like that smug attitude over other fans. I mean, If your visual aptitude is so high as you are bragging about it, good for you, but don't insult or disparage others for not living up to those "standards", or just for not agreeing with you. :blobangery:
    Goudong subs will not release the english subs until season 2 is available for free, as they want to support the official channel.
    https://twitter.com/Guodong_Subs/status/1158034721722400769

If you understand spanish, there is a group that has already subbed S2E01.

Sauling likes this.
  13. Taestar

Taestar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

14. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling, HeRhea, Shimizu Yuki and 3 others like this.
  15. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Yibo is me but I'm Xiao Zhan when it comes to giving the gift :blobsweat_2: they sure became the closest friends through one drama together :blobnom:

You're not alone on that one. I liked the donghua personally though and everyone's POV on things are different so?? I mean, not really surprised with that change so long it didn't felt off because for a character who'd I say is being ooc, they'll have to be doing a number for me to feel slap you know? :blobfrowning: Lan Zhan lied for Wei Ying's safety, and to prevent his uncle from having another coughing bleed-rage from my end hoho :blobjoy:

Indeed. I melted when I saw Lan Zhan's smile and teared up when he said that. :blobicecreamlove: CQL made Lan Zhan smile more in this adaptation and be more "human" in sense of expressions which I am very happy with on my side:blobsmilehappy:

I could agree with you. I was actually laughing a bit tbh. I'm "okay" at how anti-climactic the scene of which Jin Ling stabbed Wei Ying but I had wished they had better direct of that scene along with the whole lets-have-them-escape-but-have-everyone-awkwardly-be-there-for-a-fight-thats-not-gonna-action-tension. I would've been fine with that moment cut or paced forward too. Kinda disappointed but at least I got to see Lan Zhan making that solid decision for going along side with Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng worried about Wei Ying, surprisingly.

Honestly, that scene could've been better with just glimpse of those flashback. I think the pacing and scenes, along with "plot holes", has lacked from episode 39, the Yi City Arc onwards? I think I'm the only one to think that, forgive me. :blobsalt:

I'm still lost...haha. It's true it's different from the novel, that's why I'm even more confused after. So when LXC was present when JGY played the song correctly, how would it have effected NMJ both times, the second of which LXC wasn't present? But if he still played it wrongly both times, and LXC noticed, but being blood-sworn brothers, he didn't think he's doing it on purpose and doesn't realize the effect? Or maybe here, with all three of them present, it'll still sorta effect LXC himself in a way? :hmm:

Oh. Well, good luck with your exams then!! I guess you should be prepared when coming back here in case of sadness/anger flood in the many pages haha. Let's try to hang in there, 'kay? Take care of yourself while studying too! *hugs and chu* :bloblove:

Oooooh, yeah. I agree. I hope the meaning of 知己 would be more solid in connection. Like maybe Wei Ying remembering asking Lan Zhan who he was and meant to him and vice versa?:aww:

At least we have the extras to look forward to. :blobsmile: I'm actually a bit surprised, even with the slight plot holes, a lil' rushed near the last few episodes and changes in timelines and acts overall, they managed to have it under 50 episodes which I consider short but consistently true to the canon novel in comparison to other Chinese drama series.

Aww, I'm conflicted. A-Sang's soul is beautiful soul even if I felt that from the start he was slightly manipulative and wearing a mask with the people around him but he never really wished to walk down the cultivation path, where he'd much rather be the scholar amongst the soldiers but alas, he too was tainted and seen wondering that path for "power" from someone else's grudge whose reason was natural. :sushi_sigh:

His gestures when playing with Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon reminded me of a dog trying to seek attention haha. Paperman A-Zhan's is really adorable. :blobmelt:

Jin GuangYao's character is one I'm conflicted to love and hate haha. This novel really made me think "ah, I guess we all have valid reason to have grudge and hate, but some are able to restrain themselves. Yet we'll never know how much one can take, before the shadow consumes us and we break. So why can't we sometimes reflect and imagine the affect of what's said and done would have one someone?" Could you guess I relate too every character and was broken by the end of it lol? :notlikeblob:

I guess censorship is on guard duty for this one... or it was just too much work?CGI effect and other changes? :blobunamused:

That was my favourite part of that scene lol. Oh, and if you look closely, A-Yuan delinquent there. I would assume that in Gusu Lan's rule book, aside the scars from punishments or battle, one must not have any marks made on their body so by having a tattoo on his finger... I guess they forgot about it? :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank you for this!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I really appreciate all version of Lan Zhan so kinda upset someone would say that even if I respect and think everyone's opinion on things can be right with/no wrong. Why can't we just appreciate what's given especially when someone takes so much effort and passion in delivering something they like to do for us? There are times where you keeps thibgs to yourself instead of shoving what you think in to other people's faces who really don't think like that. :blobtriumph: One says nonsense when bored or angered so :blob_coffee: *sips tea* really not nice to play fire with fire.

Ahhh. He's so cute I can't get over him. *squishes cheeks* :blobmelt:

Zhan-Er ah, let 姐姐 hug you~ Your face is too stoic for a child *pokes* Can't you give me a smile? :blobsmilehappy:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:OMG this is lol fans have some wild imagination that's just something haha. Have you seen other subs? The Indonesian and Japanese/English subs got me hard :blobrofl::blobrofl: I think they were purposely meme or Google sensei translated haha. Thanks for the meal~:cookie:

Yumelien and Sauling like this.
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    just watched 41-44.
    summary su she is a fkin piece of shit and annoyin like hell. he thinks he can win lan zhan? like seriously? when he said something along this line "don think just cause u r HGJ wat u say ppl will listen" i translate it in my word understaning from the chinese words. though don knw if its actually wat su she said to lan zhan in the treause room of JGY, when lan zhan ask su she to keep his sword.

and lan zhan standin wif wei ying :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and sayin he won leave wei ying alone anymore :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

JL :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: same as his uncle stab same place, and wonder y lan zhan nvr like injure JL for doin tat to his wifi.

the rest of the ppl r fkin stupid to just stand there and let them escape LOLOLOL.

baby lan zhannnnnnnnnnnnnnn :blob_teary: and did i hear wrong 300 strokes? not 33? and he got whipped cause lan zhan didnt wan ppl to take his belongings? (sry my understandin of chinese without subs is damn fkin low FML :blobjoy: :facepalm::blob_teary:).

they left out the line "the onli mistake in wanji life is u" said by LXC to wei ying when he reveal the reason of the whip scars. i don knw to be sad or happy about it, cause i hated tat line like urghhhhhhhhh y say tat.

lan zhan bringing alcohol for wifi when com bak :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and of course BUNNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS all love lan zhan till they follow him to the entrance ahhahahahahah.

wen ning wif the leaves is just WTF :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: TOO CUTE SIA HE.

they change it to meetin main main so early instead of later aft the eloped.

burail mounds turned to dust and nth is left sadddddddd and the rest of them as usual so annoyin. best part su she talk and lan zhan just shut his mouth ahhahaha serves him right for interruptin wei ying ahjahahahahahaha.

and y is NHS alone sia hahahah every one has men wif them NHS alone lolololololol:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i watched the whole thing, got one part where both JGY and LXC were playin for NMJ and at one small point JGY strumed it differently and it affected NMJ (JGY turn and see NMJ hand clenchin his robes and JGY smiles), as for LXC i think he didnt even notice at all since it was just a small tiny bit so maybe LXC didnt feel the diff, and yes i will say it again even if LXC knew about the wrong note or being played wrong he will be thinkin 1. its hard to learn so JGY might get it wrong, 2. LXC trusts JGY like mad and will nvr doubt JGY at anytime. 3.the portion changed is too small/played softly to be deceted by LXC 4. the overall music drown it out

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  18. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Sorry not sorry about the last time but this time it's subtle. *grins* :blobjoy:

Exactly!! Why do fans need to be so ridiculous at times to the point of irony? I was laughing over the controversy, sarcastically. *eye rolls*

Same. Same. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The directors and producers seemed to have a lot of fun too. I guess I now what that lollipop drawing the director posted on Weibo a few months back meant hehe. :blobamused: *sigh* Why can't the fans be more simple like the Lan's when the BTS extras are meant for humour not to be bashed at? :blobunsure:

This! Exactly! I'm not sure if you remember but we had posts like this 100? pages back that's how hard we work here lol where we talked about fandom drama from a year ago...yeah. It's hurts me as a fan that some just don't see eye to eye and be rational. I love each adaptation as it's own like I said. You gotta understand because you probably would've known and guessed that they're not gonna be the same as canon novel. So, all the more reason to love them? I actaully read the novel than watched the donghua. True, there was slight cooling down to WangXian but I still loved it for the plot and action. Not to mention the art. And when the audio drama came out, I was so happy to see they're staying true to the novel but I didn't expected them to done WangXian as the novel did so that's a plus, adding on to the team's and VA's hard work and passion keeping in mind what the fans want. And CQL. Twists and major/minor changes here and there, a lil dragged or rushed at some point and good true WangXian meaning overall, I honestly was hesitant in watching it at first, but I'm pleased(for now)!! All in all, they all know what the fans wished to have and try their utmost best to deliver within their ability. My whole point is, be appreciative to the things around you, be more simple minded like a Lan but not too austere, be less childish and man/woman up, you'll be happier with life. *exits stage* :blobsmilehappy:

Good to see you again~ I'm still off the spoilers but I did heard new of them releasing it so probably gonna prepare myself with a good night sleep and tissues tomorrow. But I'll probably be late on it since I'm out from wifi zone half the day and no phone so :blobsleepless: happy to hear it's gonna be fine in the end. It still hasn't sunk in yet haha :blobsob:

Sauling likes this.
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uggh....now I know why they said what they said in the interview. It's...it's very open to interpretation. I'm leaning towards a Happy Ending. Dammit I need to find discussions and speculations about this. It's beautiful but dammit can't they give us some extra 10 seconds. Ugh, that ending, my heart. Love it anyway.

orz I've been stalking the person sharing the spoiler that I'm pretty much growing eyebags under my eyes....and I need to go to work in 3 hours lmfao

20. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing that solidifies the ending as a happy one for me is the fact that WWX turned around and smiled at the voice of LWJ. His smile does not lie, especially when it comes to being genuine towards LWJ. ;)

But there are some people zooming in to see if LWJ was in WWX's eyes at the end. And there really is a white figure in his eyes, so~